Praying Mary and appearances

Contemplatif_Iskander

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello,
In a transcript it is said that it was efficient to pray to Jesus because he was able to respond with a capacity for multiplication of the soul. I would like to know what is happening when we pray Mary his mother. Especially because there is the phenomenon of appearances of Mary and its predictions (Fatima, Lourdes ...). What the Cs can say about that
Thank you

Hello,
In a transcript it is said that it was efficient to pray to Jesus because he was able to respond with a capacity for multiplication of the soul. I would like to know what is happening when we pray Mary his mother. Especially because there is the phenomenon of appearances of Mary and its predictions (Fatima, Lourdes ...). What the Cs can say about that
Thank you
Session 16 November 1994

Also, A big recommend is The The Wave Series - CassWiki

Hi Contemplatif_Iskander,

I have to agree with c.a. that reading the Wave Series gives you the most solid introduction into the materials here, even for such a specific query as yours. Unfortunately, it takes ample time to get through all of it -- although it also provides you with the proper context.

So, seeing that you're a newbie I did some searching to find some useful inroads to give you a quicker alternative for now.

From "Bibliotheka Cassiopaea" the Cassiopaean material by topic I got this (Reply #3):
VIRGIN MARY/RELIGIOUS APPARITIONS
Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world? A: Yes. All of them. Q: (Barry) What is the purpose behind this? A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Lourdes, France- Virgin Mary apparition to Brenadette Soubirous - was an energy focusing center mostly of her own mind, lot of positive energy concentration due to consistent prayer patterning, also causes the healings to take place;

Virgin Mary apparition of Conyers, Georgia- deceptive field of Lizards; just one of many examples of bombardment of confusion in this era, to disperse/ spread thin knowledge, in order to fall in line with Lizard agenda of eventual Terran conquest;

Q: (L) I’d like to know what the prophecies that were given to the children at Fatima tell about the planet, the prophecies that are supposedly sealed up in possession of the Catholic Church. A: False.

On appearances/apparitions CassWiki search reveals five entries which seem promising.

Also promising entries: Prayer and Goddess .

On Laura's site there's this: Angels and Prayer .

Hope this will give you a head start. ;-)

Thanks a lot for answers. In fact behind my question about paying Mary the idea was : we are limited by yourself because our spirit thinks that a lot of things are not possible ( I can't fly, I can't change reality), but when you pray for Mary or Angels you think those entities have no limits they can do anythings. So to pray is it a way to circumvent our limitations (Asking Mary or Angels to make me able to fly or to change reality). The second point is : during centuries people prays for Mary. did they create somethings here, an entity in other density ?
I will read the links you gave me and perhaps answers are there or in the wave books. Again, thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom