President BuSh says climate change a serious problem.

N

noise

From http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/chains/signs20060627_RagingPlanet.php#2adc8648502fde6d19f3ee5d56f

Maybe I don't have all my facts straight. I believe he signed the Clean Air Act within days of steeling the 2000 election. It had to have been written by cronies before he got elected. It allow-ed(s) a company to monitor it's own pollution which is actually stealing money from the Government as it no longer financially punishes companies for polluting. If they think the amount of pollution they poop into the ground, sea or air is acceptable, then so be it. It's a free ride to muckmuckville!
I can't grasp how this guy (Mr.BuSh-it himself) can come out in such a way to imply he is doing anything beneficial for the environment. He will likely in the (if there is a) Future to imply his administration had a hand in on hybrid cars, which I believe hyudai Toyota and others had/have been working at since the early 90's. When he makes statements like this, "I have said consistently that global warming is a serious problem. There's a debate over whether it's manmade or naturally caused," makes me want to caugh up my cookies.
Being a daily reader of SotT's for 2-3 years now, I have seen articles about how they (this administration) have changed scientific views and facts to favor their policies. They have edited out information that is proof of the man made global warming issue. They have rewritten scientific documents and denied completely this whole subject. I know I am acting sujectively with how I feel about this particular issue, but to say the least, this crap (speech/series of statements by him) really touch a nerve and gets under my skin.
With them having known the issues well before his taking office, and their creation of laws, that only damage the planet, while also steeling away monies from the government, is complete idiocy! How many times can this administrative machine get away with sitting on their assets on these issues while setting the machine on spin cycle?!
http://www.dickeatsbush.com/halfwrld.htm Half the World -does it make your blood boil?

this, from the same administration that when reviewing the Kyoto agreement, (before chucking it in the bin), refused to acknowledge the statement 'The earth is getting warmer", and had it put in brackets as an 'optional' clause.

yup the world has gone mad. it is pathologically infected through and through. I think if that didn't upset you, there would have to be something was wrong with you ;-)

noise said:
I know I am acting sujectively with how I feel about this particular issue, but to say the least, this crap (speech/series of statements by him) really touch a nerve and gets under my skin.
While the strength, or even the particular expression of your reaction might be subjective, it is a rather sane reaction, in my opinion. He IS a liar - he DOES, repeatedly, reverse what he's said in the past, in a very blatant way, in order to appease who he thinks might be listening at the moment.

He (actually, they, the whole kit and kaboodle of world leaders) assume that no one will remember what they said about any topic six months ago, and if one looks at the lack of outrage from the populace, it seems that they're right in thinking this. No words, nor string of words, no matter how mangled they are, matter once they've left his mouth. It is a very frustrating thing to watch or listen to, which is one of the reasons that I now actively avoid listening to his voice, or seeing his smirking, little face.

So right Anart.

It used to be our public leaders were careful with their speech-knowing that every word uttered was basically history in the making-now they are so engrossed in their own "spin cycles" trying to explain away some faux pas-or as in W's case-just do not care what silly nonsense slithers out of their mouths.

Unfortunately (for us)-you are probably right- we will not remember six months from now what was said-we are going to be too busy dealing with some Neocon fabricated crisis.

I just hope these same pundits will remember-when their beloved herds of cattle are dying because of drought-or their cushy vacation home in some exotic locale gets swept off the face of the planet by a freakish storm-or they can't catch any fish on one of their deep sea jaunts because the world's oceans are dying-

They ain't no sitch thang as global warmin'-it's jist in they HAIDS...Damn tree huggin' sissies ANYhow...We ain't gonna sign no damn TREETIES! SO THERE! (Did ah git thet right, Rummy?...muh ear thang wasn't werkin'...)

This is probably damage control because of the article that came out the other day that points to "conclusive" evidence that the Earth is getting warmer. It might be my imagination but it seemed as though the story got a little more play than usual; it was even printed here in our local paper.

Of course, keeping that fact in the back of my mind, they might be setting us up for something as well.

Don

dhess31 said:
Of course, keeping that fact in the back of my mind, they might be setting us up for something as well.
My thought exactly Don. Here's a copy of the text from a post I've just made on another thread relating to climate change in the media and the guilt factor.

The thread is here
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2093

appollynon said:
For me the only details really missing form this article are that our Big Blue Marble isn't the only planet in the solar system to be affected by global warming. Which makes me wonder "How could us pesky lil humans be doing all this"? I don't think we can, and Im leaning more and more to believing through study and observation the infromation presented by Laura in The Wave series and her articles on site that hint at all of this warming activity is a precursor to the coming Wave of Hyperkinetic-sensate (I hope I got the spelling right).

My current thinking is that there seems to be a flood of new energy entering our planet which is affecting both the global climate, and tectonic movemements (meaning earthquake activity as well as volcanic and magmatic activity).
And some of my thinking as to why the obvious facts are being missed.

appollynon said:
Maybe some scientists can claim ignorance of the objective and easily seen facts as they are due to social programming or by being pressured or coerced into looking in different areas for lack of funding in these distinct areas of research.

However I do belive that there is some level of knowledge about the effects of the coming Wave, comets and companion star in the scientific community, or at least those who are knowingly working for "The Man Behind the Curtain".

I say this due to the large number of bunkers and underground bases that have been found and talked about over the past few decades. If the powers that be were really in the dark, then why would they make such a concerted effort to hide the truth and to build these typeof structures to hide out in when the sky comes crashing down around them. I think they have a good idea what this all means for us here on the Big Blue Marble, and that it may be part of a greater plan to programme the masses into thinking us humans are responsible for all of this.

In fact thinking about it more, I could see how such programming could be used by our Space Brothers to make us feel guilty and responsible for the cataclysm and chaos to come (and the death and chaos of our past). In this way they could come down and say "Hey, all this death and earth upheaval is the fault of you pesky little humans interfering where you ought not to be. But hey we forgive you and have a plan to rescue you from it all before it's to late for you. So take us by the hand and follow us to the new hen houses we wish to keep you in untill were ready to consume you".

That may sound to some very a absurd thought I know, but it would explain all this programming vis-a-vis the MSM about how we are all at fault for not doing enough to save our planet. I will give this some more thought, but at the moment it almost to me seems like a logical step to take for those with advanced knowledge of whats to come, and to use it to further their own deception.

Does anyone have any other theories on why there is so much of a hullabaloo being made about human induced global warming? Id be gratefull for any ideas or critiques. :D
I do belive that this global warming focus in the MSM is reaching fever pitch, so I have to ask myself WHY? Who benefits? And what could they possibly gain from telling us selective truths and by seemingly laying all the blame at the door of humanity? Why not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

If I correctly remember the Cs stated that planet earth warming was part of a global process implying factors far behind human activity. It doesn't mean that humanity - or one part of it - should keep on running after blind quantitative growth maximisation.

I think that Bush statement is a smart and pervert one (it proves that he's not the author of this strategic move ;) :
* he gives a positive (though illusory) signal to the most naive people
* he increases fear level by emphasizing the existence of a growing threat
* he provokes once more through his cynical words the ones who see a bigger picture
* he might prepare the ground for more malevonent actions that will be presented as reducing global warming. For example controling / weakening / destroying territories / organisations / activities / individuals that would be arbitrarily labeled as global warming contributors and/or in the other way funding / creating / developing entities that would be labeled as global warming reducers.

Back
Top Bottom