Preventing a descent to privately owned totalitarian fascism

griffin

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
This post by Charles Hugh Smith caught my eye at Zerohedge -- "Big Tech, Monopoly, & The Pretense of Capitalism" [ Big Tech, Monopoly, & The Pretense Of Capitalism ] -- and I think it's worth some discussion.

We as a society need to overthrow the emergent domination of big tech platforms before it congeals into a brutally horrible future. I'm optimistic that it's still not too late to prevent that dystopian fate. Maybe if we work on this we can save the world.

" Black Box Monopoly is the death of Capitalism as it eliminates competition and market transparency. "

"Black Box Monopoly" - it leaves an impact and serves a very strong argument. Thanks, there are some good talking points here.

We as a society need to overthrow the emergent domination of big tech platforms before it congeals into a brutally horrible future. I'm optimistic that it's still not too late to prevent that dystopian fate. Maybe if we work on this we can save the world.

Society is deeply divided and the majority are only too happy to continue playing the game.

I think that only the Universe can end this experiment which has gone awry.

Back
Top Bottom