Probable double application

Tarri

Jedi Master
So sorry guys. I filled out the application on my tablet, and than found that I of course could not print it off once I submitted it. So I had to do it again on the desktop. I have printed it and it will be mailed. But I also had a question. I noticed reading some of the posts that there is a fee to join. Can this be paid by a check? And does the fee need to be separate from a donation, or can they both be added together. Thanks. Tarri

Gawan said:
Hi Tarri, check this topic here: FOTCM: New Online Application Form. As far as I know paying it by check should be possible, maybe paypal could be the easiest way though.

Hello Gawan:

I submitted my application and mailed out a hard copy, but I did not see anywhere in the application request that we needed to include any application fees, so maybe I missed it, I included my email address and if there is any application fee required can they send me an e-mail requesting it?

thank you for your responce :)

Xico said:
Hello Gawan:

I submitted my application and mailed out a hard copy, but I did not see anywhere in the application request that we needed to include any application fees, so maybe I missed it, I included my email address and if there is any application fee required can they send me an e-mail requesting it?

Hi Xico,
Regarding the fee, info is found here: http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/.
From the page, number 3: "Please consider an optional, suggested donation of US$10 by check (drawn on a US bank only) or a money order for US$10 with your membership application to cover postage and processing costs. You can also donate via PayPal."

Edit: Inserted quote

sbeaudry said:
Xico said:
Hello Gawan:

Hi Xico,
Regarding the fee, info is found here: http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/.
From the page, number 3: "Please consider an optional, suggested donation of US$10 by check (drawn on a US bank only) or a money order for US$10 with your membership application to cover postage and processing costs. You can also donate via PayPal."

Edit: Inserted quote

Hello Gawan:

I just sent it....

thank you! :)

Back
Top Bottom