Project Bluebeam holographic Jesus in the clouds?

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Does this video show a trial run for Project Bluebeam? After experiencing the deceptions related to 9/11 and the current COVID "pandemic", what Sergio Monast wrote in his expose many years ago seems much more conceivable.

Project Bluebeam is a four-step project designed by NASA and the United Nations to accomplish their ultimate goal of creating a New Age Religion led by the Antichrist in order to start a New World Order dictatorship.

NASA would implement Project Blue Beam with a system of advanced mind control as well as top secret technology including holographic images in the sky (customized for various religious areas) in order to trick everyone into believing there’d been a second coming of the revered leaders of each major religion. Serge Monast's Project Blue Beam Makes Today's Conspiracy Theories Look Sane

Does this video show a trial run for Project Bluebeam? After experiencing the deceptions related to 9/11 and the current COVID "pandemic", what Sergio Monast wrote in his expose many years ago seems much more conceivable.

I don't know quite what to make of this JGeropoulas. If we set aside the somewhat hysterical voice over and the jabbering sounds of background onlookers, (all of which could have been added to a minor CGI home-effort...), we have no other context or date marker to go on other than the claim in the video title it's from Chile. Nothing comes up for me elsewhere via a search corroborating anything.

However, if this was 'Project Bluebeam' in action (test or no test), and after all those years of hinting that an epoch making, sky changing, mind blowing phantom show is on the way, if this is the best they can come up with by 2020, I think they'd do as well to get back to the drawing board; they've a lot of homework still to do! :-D

I don't know quite what to make of this JGeropoulas. If we set aside the somewhat hysterical voice over and the jabbering sounds of background onlookers, (all of which could have been added to a minor CGI home-effort...), we have no other context or date marker to go on other than the claim in the video title it's from Chile. Nothing comes up for me elsewhere via a search corroborating anything.

Indeed, and a quick search turns up not ONE other ref. to this anywhere on the web.

There is no need for great displays in the clouds to create a new religion. It is already here, in the form of materialism, SJWism, and scientism (one might add technolatry and its transhumanism). It's a set of beliefs that used to seem somehow disparate that is now coalescing into a monolithic system of beliefs. It has a priesthood (Dawkins et al.), saints (Darwin et al.), rites (vaccinations, clapping at night, etc.), and one might be punished (for now exile or excommunication) for heresy or blasphemy.

There is no need for great displays in the clouds to create a new religion. It is already here, in the form of materialism, SJWism, and scientism (one might add technolatry and its transhumanism). It's a set of beliefs that used to seem somehow disparate that is now coalescing into a monolithic system of beliefs. It has a priesthood (Dawkins et al.), saints (Darwin et al.), rites (vaccinations, clapping at night, etc.), and one might be punished (for now exile or excommunication) for heresy or blasphemy.
I have to say this looks like a sock puppet, not even remotely Jesus like- kind of creepy actually-not something I would be in a hurry to welcome

Back
Top Bottom