Psychopathy/Ponerology Video ala Pentagon Strike

domi

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Let me start off by saying that I feel I am picking up some thought pattern of an idea that is out there already...and that is regarding the Pentagon Strike video and how something similar can be done for psychopathy/ponerology.

A great body of research material and personal experience has been established by Laura/SOTT/QFS. To make this more accessible to a broader audience and teach these important skills I think a video is a great medium.

Many are asleep, but I feel there are some out there looking for answers. This video could be the little seed that later on provides the answer.
At the same time, YouTube and digg.com are gaining popularity fast and really cause the viral propagation of certain videos and/or stories.
Along the same lines it would be great to see the Pentagon Strike video go several times around the globe again with a second breath on YouTube (maybe it is already there?).

Update: keeping in mind their terms of use (http://www.youtube.com/t/terms) this may not be a good idea.

Some tasks I see for a pyschopathy video:
1) selection of concepts/ideas
2) storyboarding
3) implementation in Flash or Adobe Aftereffects (or some Apple equivalent)

I would be interested in helping out with 3) and maybe 2). I don't have sufficient knowledge for 1).

Cheers,
Dominique

I think this is a fantastic idea. I myself think video is a fantastic medium for the conveying of information, especially since today few people actually read. It's about time the world was told what ponerology/psychopathy really was -- this information is essential for survival. I'm sick of news stories and other various articles calling psychopathy a hundred different names OTHER than psychopathy.

However it would be rather difficult to convey such crucial information in a reasonably short video, I would think. I still believe it can be done, but it would take a lot of careful planning and consideration. Ultimately the video would provide a link to relevant pages on the subject, where those interested can do further research. The key, therefore, to maximum exposure would be to create a sense of urgency in the viewer which would persuade them to look further into the matter. They need to feel (rightly so) that the study of ponerology is of utmost importance.

Anyway, as for more practical considerations, I also have quite a lot of experience with special effects in Adobe After Effects. If ever help was needed in this area, I'd be happy to provide it.

Back
Top Bottom