PTSD

eightyfour

Padawan Learner
I got startled by a small woman that stepped through a door way. It kinda freaked me out like i was a trapped animal. Now i'm not a naive timid man i have been in street fight situations and even have a disagreeable temperament. So the only thing left is a crafty woman slipping through the radar at some point and me being naively trusting of her. Not letting that happen again.

I literally freaked out and looked around looking for an escape. That's all i could think of. It was in an air gap (2 doorways in a music venue) There's more to it but this is the internet. It may have been the woman linked to the traumatic memory. I'm writing here to help me think it through. Maybe the video might be helpful to someone else too.

Humans sense fear in other humans as a survival instinct. If that person is blocking the door ya going to be a bit worried.

I literally freaked out and looked around looking for an escape. That's all i could think of. It was in an air gap (2 doorways in a music venue) There's more to it but this is the internet. It may have been the woman linked to the traumatic memory. I'm writing here to help me think it through. Maybe the video might be helpful to someone else too.
This feeling of "startling" happens for most us one time or other- particularly when we are disassociated consciously or unconsciously. How we interpret it is a different story. Is the neighborhood is familiar to you? Is the person suddenly came out is the person belong to the street? How do you know she did it intentionally? Is your "street fighting" skills involuntarily triggering the false flag? That's why we need more data.

You seems to be worried about her reading it. Even if she reads what is the issue? Is she related to you? We need lot more information to understand the context.

This feeling of "startling" happens for most us one time or other- particularly when we are disassociated consciously or unconsciously. How we interpret it is a different story. Is the neighborhood is familiar to you? Is the person suddenly came out is the person belong to the street? How do you know she did it intentionally? Is your "street fighting" skills involuntarily triggering the false flag? That's why we need more data.

You seems to be worried about her reading it. Even if she reads what is the issue? Is she related to you? We need lot more information to understand the context.

I had 2 trains of thought when i posted it because i hadn't thought it through enough. I only used that heading because it was what the video had. The forum won't let me edit it.
She blocked my escape and i haven't been around people much and the most threatening things have been snakes (stay still and stare at it till it goes away) Which is what i did. She looked worried. She managed to get the side door open and get out of my way.

As for this question " Is your "street fighting" skills involuntarily triggering the false flag?" The "street fighting" skills are calculated and involve using the threat of or tactical violence to get out of the actual fight. I couldn't talk in this door ways situation.
I'm conviced my responce and hers were natural. The most straight forward answer is most likely right in this case. I just haven't had it happen with a human before only animals.

I would suggest this. People can only write when they are motivated too. Give people a chance to think. If a person actually does have a traumatic memory they wont talk about it if ya give the a hard time.

I only joined this forum because its of the covid/climate change authoritarianism.

I wanted to send the link to the post to the woman that blocked my exit. I'd like her to see that video. I don't know if thats a good idea or not. Maybe she can find it her self who knows. I'm done with this thread but i did learn something from it about asking people to write. The lesson is to not pester them and let them find the motivation to write.

Back
Top Bottom