Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I would not be surprised by any of the versions presented, or even a complete combination of them all. After the fact that the assistant Director General of Roscosmos was convicted of espionage (he became a spy, by the way, before he became an assistant to this ace, which means someone promoted him to this position) and the head of the Central Bank of Russia openly says that she is an officer of the IMF, what is there to be surprised about?

Меня не удивила бы ни одна из представленных версий и даже полная комбинация из них всех. После того, что помощник генерального директора Роскосмоса осужден за шпионаж (шпионом он стал, кстати, до того как стал помощником указанного туза, а значит его кто то продвинул на эту позицию) и руководитель Центоробанка России открыто говорит, что она-офицер МВФ, чему тут можно удивляться?

And the ardent anti-corruption fighter Boris Kolesnikov? A police general at the age of 36 (just in case, I will say that it is traditionally much more difficult to get a rank in the police than in the army -there are more people willing, fewer opportunities, and therefore more expensive). And no less ardent fighter against the same damned corruption, police Colonel Zakharchenko, from whom 9 billion rubles were seized in one of the apartments? (apparently he was saving up for a general's rank) I remembered this offhand, without much digging. As the demons said in the Bible: My name is legion because there are many of us.
Against the background of this Timur Ivanov, Kolesnikov and Zakharchenko seem like pygmies of corruption)) He managed trillions of rubles and had access to the most important military secrets.
The media write that this is an accountant and Shoigu’s man from the time he worked as governor of the Moscow region. They also write that this Ivanov tried to appropriate Prigozhin’s empire (after his death) (gold mines in Africa, oil fields in Syria), and negotiated with Prigozhin’s son. Ivanov himself lived like an oligarch and did not hide it. His second wife had Israeli citizenship, and he went with her to Nice for his birthday. And much more. A remarkable character of modern Russia.

We are waiting for information about the real size of the bribe and, of course, about the bribe-giver. Putin's inauguration is approaching, which means that the time is coming to cleanse the Defense Ministry of vlasov's generals, who received their stars in the 90s in the U.S. Embassy.

Exactly. How about keeping track of it in the other thread Events in Russia since it's not directly related to the SVO, even if the upcoming purges can affect it? If no one disagrees, these several posts can be moved there.

There is so much on the web about Ivanov and his wrongdoings that it would fill several pages here. It's not worth it in my opinion, but I'm pretty sure more heads will fell. It would be also interesting to see, who is spared.

Just wanted to share how Vlad Shlepchenko commented on the detention of Ivanov. He noted that the purge of guilty officials in such a closed structure is a useful endeavour. "I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that after replacing this gentleman, our department finally starts building concrete hangars, shelters for aircraft."

How about keeping track of it in the other thread Events in Russia since it's not directly related to the SVO, even if the upcoming purges can affect it? If no one disagrees, these several posts can be moved there.
That would be logical.

Poland, as usual in such situations, runs ahead of everyone, almost losing his pants. However, if this whole campaign is successful, the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine can be very significantly replenished. Two related points should be noted.
The first is that people mobilized in this way will clearly not show miracles of patriotism and perseverance on the front line, and thus Russia needs to prepare for a significant increase in the number of prisoners.
The second point concerns migration policy. After the release of the Ukrainian decree banning the issuance and renewal of passports abroad ukraine, voices began to sound in Russia that these unfortunate, potential conscripts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine should almost be exported from Europe to Russia. I personally think that nothing like this should be done. Everything that needs to be done in this sense has already been done. No one is prohibited from entering Russia, except those who in one way or another supported the fascist junta and its Armed Forces.
Poland will send all men of military age to Ukraine at the request of Kiev
Polish Defense Minister Vladislav Kosinyak-Kamysh expressed the country's readiness to help Ukraine return men of military age to their homeland to participate in hostilities against Russia. This statement was made in the context of the suspension of the issuance of consular services to Ukrainians and the ban on the issuance of foreign passports outside Ukraine, as for men aged 18 to 60 years.

Kosinyak-Kamysh stressed that he sees discontent among Poles about the presence of Ukrainian young men in civilian institutions, while Poland actively helps Ukraine. He argues that many in Poland are outraged by this imbalance, especially given the significant efforts the country is making to support Ukraine.

"I think many Poles are outraged when they see young Ukrainian guys in hotels and cafes, and hear how much effort we have to make to help Ukraine," Kosinyak-Kamysh said.

The minister added that Poland is ready to offer any assistance if Kiev requests assistance in returning Ukrainians, especially if they risk losing the right to stay in Poland after the expiration of their passports.

According to the latest data from Eurostat, approximately 4.3 million Ukrainians live in EU countries, of which about 860,000 are adult men. According to a number of estimates, approximately 500-600 thousand people may be subject to mobilization.
Польша вышлет на Украину всех мужчин призывного возраста по требованию Киева

Это было бы логично.
Польша, как обычно в таких ситуациях, бежит впереди всех, чуть ли не теряя штаны. Однако в случае успеха всей этой кампании у укропов могут весьма значительно пополниться ряды ВСУ. Необходимо отметить два сопутствующих момента.
Первый это то, что мобилизованные таким способом люди совершенно явно не будут проявлять чудеса патриотичности и стойкости на линии фронта и таким образом России необходимо приготовиться к значительному увеличению числа пленных.
Второй момент касается миграционной политики. После выхода украинского распоряжения о запрете выдачи и продления паспортов за границей, в России зазвучали голоса о том, что надо этих несчастных, потенциальных призывников ВСУ чуть ли не вывозить из европы в Россию. Я лично считаю, что ничего подобного делать не надо. Все, что надо в этом смысле уже сделано. В Россию въезд никому не запрещен, исключая тех, кто тем или иным образом поддерживал фашистскую хунту и ее ВСУ.

Back
Top Bottom