Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

This post cannot be written off as Russian propaganda. A video confirming this observation has surfaced on the web, which captures the apt arrival of Russian MLRS at the attacking soldiers of the 28th Separate Infantry Brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Despite the powerful blast that hit the rear ranks, the Ukrainian soldiers clearly behave in a slow-moving manner and continue to advance. They do not immediately rush to the ground to escape shrapnel and do not rush to disperse

A similar video was shared today, showing the Ukrainian advance across the flatlands near Kherson being predictably spotted and wiped out by Russian artillery. This was an operation which was so obviously doomed to failure that it was discounted even as a possibility by people like Andrei Martyanov. The counteroffensive towards Kherson was dismissed as psyops, because no military could be so clueless as to embark on a suicide mission. It's a featureless agricultural area with no cover for miles around.

The reality seems to be that the effect of a combination of factors - untrained and naive recruits, coercion and threats from their superiors and the use of drugs - was underestimated. It's just evil, throwing men (and possibly in the near future more women) into this meat grinder and concealing it from the rest of the country. It's not just ideologically possessed people dying here, I think a lot of men are trapped in the situation. I hope they find the courage and determination to stop this madness. Some kind of organised resistance seems unlikely though.

Video is in the post below.

I put this article here because it has to do with Russia and the war now in Ukraine, I think so.

Suicide bomber hits Russian Embassy in Kabul, killing top diplomat​

RIGA, Latvia — A suicide bomber blew himself up outside the consular section of Russia’s embassy in Kabul on Monday, killing a top diplomat, a Russian security guard and four Afghans, according to Russian and Afghan officials.

Afghan police reported that Taliban guards at the embassy shot dead the attacker, but his device still detonated. The blast happened as an embassy official exited the building to read out names to a crowd waiting to hear about visas, Russian state news agency RIA Novosti reported.

In a statement by Alexander Bastrykin of the Investigative Committee of Russia, a criminal case has been opened into the death of the embassy’s second secretary and a guard in cooperation with Afghan law enforcement agencies. Russian media has identified the diplomat as Mikhail Shakh.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who was visiting neighboring Tajikistan, called it a “terrorist act” and said that security at the embassy has been tightened. He held a moment of silence for the slain staff and said the Taliban’s intelligence service was investigating. “Let’s hope that the organizers and perpetrators of this terrorist act will suffer their deserved punishment in the very near future.”
Khalid Zadran, a spokesman for the Kabul police, said the embassy guards stopped the attacker before he reached the gates of the mission itself.

“An explosion took place when the security forces shot the suicide bomber before reaching to the crowd outside the Russian Embassy,” he said in a tweet. He later confirmed that four Afghans had been killed in addition to the Russians.
Afghan Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdul Qahar Balkhi condemned the attack and confirmed the death of the two staff members. He emphasized the country’s close relations with Russia and said we “will not allow the enemies to sabotage relations between both countries with such negative actions.”

While the Taliban takeover a year ago meant a drastic decrease in fighting, there has still been a string of bombings across the country, widely attributed to the rival radical Islamic State group.
Past attacks by the organization have been against mosques and Taliban members, but this is the first time that a diplomatic mission has been targeted.

Russia is one of a handful of nations that has maintained diplomatic ties with the Taliban after the group took power in August 2021, following the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. However, the Kremlin has not moved to recognize the Taliban government, and the group is classified as a banned terrorist organization in Russia. Other nations that maintained diplomatic ties include China, Pakistan and Turkmenistan.

Russia has hosted Taliban delegations since the group took Kabul, notably at the St. Petersburg Economic Forum, Russia’s equivalent of Davos, in June. In October, Russia hosted a senior Taliban delegation in Moscow for talks about Afghanistan’s future, attended by representatives of China, Pakistan and other countries. There was also a Taliban trade delegation in Moscow in August.

The Russian Foreign Ministry said in July that the Taliban had guaranteed the security of foreign embassies in Kabul, as well as promising not to threaten Central Asian nations.
Russia’s Foreign Ministry accredited a diplomatic representative for the Taliban in Russia in February.
Moscow says the United States is primarily to blame for Afghanistan’s worsening collapse and has condemned the U.S. freezing of $3.5 billion in Afghanistan Central Bank funds.

Article here:

I never suspected until about 10 years ago that the country in which I was born, unfortunately for me, and grew up, could be so monstrous and hateful. I am sorry that I am one nation with them. It is sickening and painful. And to them I am the enemy because I think and question and do not share this ugly Nazism and complete moral decay. And because I consider myself a Russian.
Ho friend.

For me it is an example of what happens with country When psychopaths in power.
I understand and feel your pain.
And there are still plenty of good people around.

I can help you, if you need some stuff, I'm in better position according to the location , I have food stock (закрутки) and electronic stuff, e.g. powerbanks, cables, chargers, etc.
Just ask and I will send it to you.
Please, dont delay on that because
I dont know what tomorrow may bring for your location and I dont know what it may bring to me also, because " they are sharing this booklets to join The Force" everywhere.
I asked on the post office of Nova Pochta, you have a working office at your location.

Be Strong and take care.

So much for democracy in Ukraine.

Summarized from a recent RT article entitled 'Kiev threatened pro-Russia Ukrainians with jail terms':

"Ukraine’s deputy prime minister warns that voting in referendums in Moscow-controlled territories is a criminal offence. Ukrainian citizens risk criminal prosecution and a jail time of up to 12 years if they participate in referendums on joining Russia, Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Irina Vereshchuk warned on Saturday......... This is what the Western corporate media falsely proclaim as a democracy. Where people are now being threatened for voting how they chose to live. Now you know why more Ukrainians want change. The acting authorities in the zones of contention can retaliate to Kiev's provocation as follows.

Communities within those zones will have collective awareness of who previously was an official of the Ukrainian state or sympathetic towards "nationalism".

Police could collate lists for each area; they probably have already. People deemed avid supporters of Zelensky and his band of lunatics could be given a choice: agree to internment until elections are completed, else be deported to the remnant of Ukraine. Thereby, chances of there being Ukrainian observers near poling stations acting either to intimidate voters or surreptitiously noting names, are greatly reduced. Anyone caught doing either of these things should be put on trial for sedition (on the basis of behavior rather than beliefs). That would put Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Irina Vereshchuk firmly in her place. Anti-NAZI Anti-Corruption Anti-Fascist Anti-Dictatorship means Pro-Russia.

If the people of those areas wish to secede from the Ukrainian nation, they have a God-given right to do that. That is their land, not Zelensky's land. Ukraine should accept their losses and come to an agreement with Russia while they're still Ukraine. If they keep resisting, not too long from now their country will just be more regional provinces of Russia. After the referendum and the vote they will become citizens of the Russian Federation in a land controlled by Russia, how do you plan to reach them and jail them with your stupid fascist laws? Sounds like Washington style dictatorship to me. They can't have referendums because they have to protect their dictatorship - I mean, their democracy! The truth is, Washington wouldn't know democracy if it hit them in the face. They've trained their Nazis well. When it comes to warfare, the Washington warmongers practice no rules of engagement, but they expect everyone else to follow them."

[Edit: on SOTT Democracy? Kiev threatens Ukrainians who vote pro-Russia with jail terms -- Sott.net ]

The once propagandized woman in the below interview happens to be intelligent and openminded, which was certainly crucial for her cult deprogramming.

This is my most powerful interview yet. I took Maria, a fierce liberal, anti-war protester to the FRONT LINES of the war in the Donbass to see things for herself, to speak to the people for herself. This woman, with balls of steel, even walked with me through the streets of Svyatogorsk, with Ukrainian snipers just 200 meters away, to speak to civilians trapped in their basements and bring them food. How much of what she believed was right? Or wrong? This is an interview you must see to believe. - Source

Now NATO is struggling to find 200.000 winter uniforms for the Ukrainian army.
NATO members have been scraping the barrel in their efforts to supply Ukraine with sufficient winter uniforms and field camp equipment, Germany’s Der Spiegel magazine reported on Monday. Kiev has apparently called on the bloc to urgently provide the necessary equipment before the cold weather sets in.
[..]
Germany also reportedly plans to join the effort, although it had earlier struggled to equip its own troops with the necessary gear, Der Spiegel says. By sending winter clothing and field camp equipment, Berlin could make “an important contribution” to Ukraine’s defense ahead of the approaching winter, Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht said.

A commenter to the article wrote about similar efforts during WWI and the slogans which they had then:
Maybe the mothers and daughters of NATO countries can knit something for those poor, suffering but fellow Nazis in Ukraine. It reminds of the patriotism German mothers and daughters showed during WW1, when they knitted socks for the soldiers trapped in the swamps ("Strümpfe für die Sümpfe" - socks for the swamps). The slogan for schoolgirls back then was: "Wir regen fleißig unsere Kinderhand und stricken für's liebe Vaterland" ("We diligently stir our children's hands and knit for the dear fatherland"). Today, it should be "we devotely shiver in our freezing flats and pay for someone else's land". Invert patriotism, so to speak.

A commenter to the article wrote about similar efforts during WWI and the slogans which they had then:
Since Ukraine and its supporters know about winters, maybe they have something in stock, though they may not have enough. If 200,000 dresses are needed, it can be solved in the classical way::
Collecting began on December 27. When it ended on Jan. 4, 1942, a total of 76,232,688 items had been gathered.
The quote is from this article:
Hitler’s Winter Blunder
The call for winter clothing for the German armies in Russia
BY DWIGHT JON ZIMMERMAN - DECEMBER 23, 2018

Horse and soldier in Russian winter

A German army soldier and horse struggle through deep snow in the brutal Russian winter of 1941-42, which caught the troops utterly unprepared due to Hitler’s miscalculations. Bundesarchive photo

On Nov. 8, 1941, Nazi Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels published an article in the magazine Reich that called for “heavy sacrifices” from the German people in the “hard war” ahead. It was a stunning turnaround from the litany of quick victory predictions and declarations the office had issued since the start of the war. Goebbels underscored the situation with a stark declaration: “You are all involved in this struggle whether you want to be or not. … There is no longer a chance of withdrawing for any one of us.”
This master of bombastic rhetoric then ended with an appeal ominously portentous in its subdued tone: “Let us not ask: when will victory come, but instead see that it does come.” To any but the most hardcore of Nazis, the unspoken message was obvious. The war on the Eastern Front wasn’t going smoothly. What the German people didn’t know was that it was going to hell in a frozen hand basket.

“As long as a single object of winter clothing remains in the fatherland, it must go to the front.”
– Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels, Dec. 19, 1941​

Nazi strategic goals were all based on winning the war quickly. With the exception of England, which remained undefeated, that goal had been achieved in Western Europe. Recalling the Red Army leadership’s incompetence during its 1939-1940 Winter War with Finland, Adolf Hitler was confident of swift victory in the east as well, asserting to his generals, “We have only to kick in the door and the whole rotten thing will come down.” Some generals, particularly those newly promoted field marshals, agreed. Others were not so sure. Almost all made a point of reading Gen. Armand de Caulaincourt’s With Napoleon in Russia, the definitive account of the French emperor’s disastrous campaign.

Halftrack and assault gun, Russian winter
A German army Sd.Kfz. 250 halftrack and Sturmgeschütz III assault gun negotiating the Russian winter, October/November 1941. Often fires had to be lit beneath vehicles to make them warm enough to start, as lubricants turned to ice and engines froze solid. Bundesarchive photo

At first it seemed that, yet again, Hitler’s prediction would come true. The German armies drove deep into the Soviet Union, surrounding and destroying one Soviet army after another. But as the weeks turned into months, and despite crippling losses in land and troops, the Soviet Union defiantly refused to surrender. The invasion’s timetable called for Moscow to be captured by the end of summer. As such, the Wehrmacht went into battle wearing only summer-weight uniforms. The German blitzkrieg literally bogged down in the quagmires caused by the autumn rains. Even when it was obvious that Moscow’s capture could not happen until winter at the earliest, no attempts were made to provide the troops with winter clothing.

As winter approached, conditions for the lightly clad German troops at the front became appalling. Weapons malfunctioned. Vehicles wouldn’t start. Frostbite cases soared. Troops froze to death. Yet, somehow Army Group Center kept advancing toward its goal of Moscow, getting so close that the lead elements were able to see the city’s spires in the distance.

Then, on the night of Dec. 4, Russian Gen. Georgi Zhukov launched a massive Red Army counterattack. The blow stunned Army Group Center and sent it reeling back. At the German Army High Command (OKH) headquarters, its head, Field Marshal Walter von Brauchitsch, resigned. Hitler promptly took direct command of OKH and issued to his field generals in Russia the order, “No withdrawal!”

As winter approached, conditions for the lightly clad German troops at the front became appalling. Weapons malfunctioned. Vehicles wouldn’t start. Frostbite cases soared. Troops froze to death. Yet, somehow Army Group Center kept advancing toward its goal of Moscow, getting so close that the lead elements were able to see the city’s spires in the distance.

The retreat, which had threatened to become a disastrous rout, was stopped.

Though Hitler’s order averted that crisis, the other crisis, involving troop welfare, remained. On Dec. 20, 1941, Goebbels delivered an address on German national radio. It was a stirring appeal mixing patriotism and shame. Praise of heroic troops and their sacrifice was contrasted with the comforts enjoyed by the German people at home, who experienced “inconveniences and little curtailments, compared to what our front soldiers have borne daily and hourly, over two years.”

His speech then focused on the Eastern Front. After summarizing the troops’ “superhuman effort” overcoming the heat of the Russian summer and mud of the Russian autumn, Goebbels stated that the troops were in defensive positions “as a safeguard of the homeland.” Finally, after all this sugarcoating he came to the point: “Against heat, the front could hardly protect itself; against cold, only the entire homeland can help our front. Who at home would dare to withdraw his help from this service of unity?”

That help was winter clothing – lots of it. Calling the list the “Christmas present from the German nation to the Eastern Front” it included overshoes, blankets, “any kind of headgear protection . . . furs in all senses of the word … everything of wool is needed urgently on the front and will be doubly welcome.” Collecting began on December 27. When it ended on Jan. 4, 1942, a total of 76,232,688 items had been gathered.

Though Goebbels’ propaganda put the best possible face on it, it was an astonishing admission of the government’s inability to care for an army it had placed in harm’s way.
While the people on the front in Ukraine may need warm clothes, perhaps the surprise of the winter will be felt more by the civilian population in Europe.

The losses from the Ukrainian counter-offensive, which was clearly suicidal as many predicted. They are very large for such a short period of time.
This one is from Telegram channel Intel Slava Z:

Losses of Ukraine during the counterattack on Kherson from August 29 to September 6

3100 military personnel
152 tanks
151 infantry fighting vehicles
110 combat armored vehicles
56 armored pickups
17 special vehicles

7 SU-25
1 SU-24
3 MIG-29
3 Mi-8

1662450737240.png

So far it was only men, now it is also going to be women

I will try to be short here, this law is about females that should put on the military record amongst of 14 specialties (and they may add few more specialties from the 1st if October), and it comes into effect from 1 of October.
It is not about mobilization, Yet, but you understand how does that works.
Females wont be allowed to leave the country also, the same that it is applied for males right now.
I attached the file, its just a list of specialties.

I can give some links, if it is needed, but there a lot of "water' in the various articles, in addition to the "expert's opinion" (like 2-3 thousands will be taken only), as they say, there are writers own opinion and so on, etc. I think you understand.

Attachments

• 52b4992-spec.jpg
    52b4992-spec.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 14
An addition.

My few cents on that .
For me personally, it would be hard to fight against women. At the same time, I would fight with more dedication if my comrade-in-arms was a woman. Doesn't mean that I would fight worse if my comrades-in-arms were a men. It's different somehow. It is kind of men is a men, he can protect himself better, but woman has to be protected. Maybe it because of my upbringing.
This is probably what they want use and see how it works, imho.

I understand, the method of fighting has changed, you don't need as much of human resources, as it used to be before.
(And the government stated several times that we have enough of human resources. Meanwhile they apply this law about females)
Most of it depends on weapon one have. So it leads me to another thing I'm observing, the government dont wont for population to leave the country.
At the same time, they are trying to apply/applying different laws, like making an experiments on the population, how many people will except those or that thing. And you know that saying was made " it looks like they will fight the last of ukrainian man"
Population is already afraid, "weak", etc, and i dont know that many of people who wants to go and fight

For me personally, it would be hard to fight against women. At the same time, I would fight with more dedication if my comrade-in-arms was a woman. Doesn't mean that I would fight worse if my comrades-in-arms were a men. It's different somehow. It is kind of men is a men, he can protect himself better, but woman has to be protected. Maybe it because of my upbringing.
I understand what you are saying, but it can also have negative effects with the mindset you are referring to. If there are 5 women in a platoon of 30 people and doing fighting, an artillery shell lands injuring some. That natural instinct might lead a man to first look and care for the women in the unit, instead of looking at who needs it most. Apart from that, sexual undertones or relations can form, which can both cause strife among the men and a lack of cohesion in a unit.
It might be that purely female units will be set up, which I think they did in Syria. Time will tell how this idea matures.

I put this article here because it has to do with Russia and the war now in Ukraine, I think so.

Suicide bomber hits Russian Embassy in Kabul, killing top diplomat​

RIGA, Latvia — A suicide bomber blew himself up outside the consular section of Russia’s embassy in Kabul on Monday, killing a top diplomat, a Russian security guard and four Afghans, according to Russian and Afghan officials.

Afghan police reported that Taliban guards at the embassy shot dead the attacker, but his device still detonated. The blast happened as an embassy official exited the building to read out names to a crowd waiting to hear about visas, Russian state news agency RIA Novosti reported.

In a statement by Alexander Bastrykin of the Investigative Committee of Russia, a criminal case has been opened into the death of the embassy’s second secretary and a guard in cooperation with Afghan law enforcement agencies. Russian media has identified the diplomat as Mikhail Shakh.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who was visiting neighboring Tajikistan, called it a “terrorist act” and said that security at the embassy has been tightened. He held a moment of silence for the slain staff and said the Taliban’s intelligence service was investigating. “Let’s hope that the organizers and perpetrators of this terrorist act will suffer their deserved punishment in the very near future.”
Khalid Zadran, a spokesman for the Kabul police, said the embassy guards stopped the attacker before he reached the gates of the mission itself.

“An explosion took place when the security forces shot the suicide bomber before reaching to the crowd outside the Russian Embassy,” he said in a tweet. He later confirmed that four Afghans had been killed in addition to the Russians.
Afghan Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdul Qahar Balkhi condemned the attack and confirmed the death of the two staff members. He emphasized the country’s close relations with Russia and said we “will not allow the enemies to sabotage relations between both countries with such negative actions.”

While the Taliban takeover a year ago meant a drastic decrease in fighting, there has still been a string of bombings across the country, widely attributed to the rival radical Islamic State group.
Past attacks by the organization have been against mosques and Taliban members, but this is the first time that a diplomatic mission has been targeted.

Russia is one of a handful of nations that has maintained diplomatic ties with the Taliban after the group took power in August 2021, following the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. However, the Kremlin has not moved to recognize the Taliban government, and the group is classified as a banned terrorist organization in Russia. Other nations that maintained diplomatic ties include China, Pakistan and Turkmenistan.

Russia has hosted Taliban delegations since the group took Kabul, notably at the St. Petersburg Economic Forum, Russia’s equivalent of Davos, in June. In October, Russia hosted a senior Taliban delegation in Moscow for talks about Afghanistan’s future, attended by representatives of China, Pakistan and other countries. There was also a Taliban trade delegation in Moscow in August.

The Russian Foreign Ministry said in July that the Taliban had guaranteed the security of foreign embassies in Kabul, as well as promising not to threaten Central Asian nations.
Russia’s Foreign Ministry accredited a diplomatic representative for the Taliban in Russia in February.
Moscow says the United States is primarily to blame for Afghanistan’s worsening collapse and has condemned the U.S. freezing of $3.5 billion in Afghanistan Central Bank funds.

Article here:
'ISIS-K a.k.a. CIA / Mossad.'

ISIS claims responsibility for deadly bombing near Russian embassy

5 Sep, 2022
A suicide blast in the Afghan capital killed 25, including two staffers

Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) has claimed responsibility for Monday’s suicide bombing in Kabul. The blast occurred not far from the entrance to the Russian embassy in the Afghan capital and killed 25 people, including two embassy staff members.

The terrorist group claimed that the attack was carried out by a foreign fighter. According to some reports, the attack was launched by a local Islamic State offshoot, ISIS-K.

It is the first attack on a diplomatic mission in Afghanistan claimed by ISIS since the 2021 Taliban takeover. Earlier, the Russian Investigative Committee confirmed that an assistant secretary and a security guard – both Russian nationals – were killed in the blast.

According to media reports, most victims were Afghans queuing for visas. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that security at the mission was enhanced in the wake of the attack. The killed embassy staffers were also mourned with a minute of silence during Lavrov’s talks with his Tajik counterpart Sirojiddin Muhriddin in Moscow.

READ MORE: Details of slain Russian embassy workers revealed

Russia has been among the few nations to maintain a diplomatic mission in Kabul since the Taliban came to power in Afghanistan a year ago.

Afghanistan has repeatedly seen terrorist attacks since the 2021 takeover, which the Taliban has blamed on ISIS-K. In mid-August, a powerful explosion hit a Kabul mosque during evening prayers, killing dozens of people.

Masterminds behind Kabul attack sponsored by foreign special services, Taliban says

6 SEP, 2022
It is noted that an unidentified militant detonated an explosive device near the entrance to the consular department of the Russian Embassy in Kabul on Monday morning

MOSCOW, September 6. /TASS/. Those behind Monday’s terror attack near the Russian embassy in Afghanistan are sponsored by foreign special services, and their goal is to undermine relations between Moscow and Kabul, the head of the Taliban’s (outlawed in Russia) Political Office in Qatar, Muhammad Suhail Shaheen, told TASS on Tuesday.

"Certain well-known elements in Afghanistan who have the support and financing of foreign special services resort to such terrible terrorist acts designed to jeopardize our relations with Russia and other crucial regional players. They hate seeing these relations strengthened. And they would equally want to scare investors away from Afghanistan," he noted.

The Taliban government will foil these plans and ramp up security at all embassies, including the Russian diplomatic mission, Shaheen pledged.

The Russian Foreign Ministry said on Monday that an unidentified militant detonated an explosive device near the entrance to the consular department of the Russian Embassy in Kabul on Monday morning, killing two members of the diplomatic mission. The ministry noted that the embassy was in close contact with Afghan special services.

According to Al Jazeera TV, at least eight people were killed in the blast, and at least 15 more were wounded. The Al Arabiya television channel reported that the Islamic State - Khorasan Province, an affiliate of the Islamic State terrorist organization (outlawed in Russia), had claimed responsibility for the act of terror.
August 29, 2021

I understand what you are saying, but it can also have negative effects with the mindset you are referring to.

When it comes to Russia (and before most military practiced the same), there are natural reasons for this, as you point out a few, Aeneas:

(considering the source, the rest leads to a biased read)
Once enlisted, women serve in units alongside men rather than units segregated by gender. Separate barracks and restrooms are dedicated for women, the costs of which are an oft-cited reason for restricting the proportion of women who serve. Women serve in the Army, Aerospace Forces, Navy (although on certain ships only) and Rocket Forces. However, not all roles are open to women; while the number of countries that allow women to hold combat roles is steadily increasing, Russian women are not permitted in frontline combat roles and are therefore typically restricted from service on aircraft, submarines, or tanks. Though the full list is classified, women are also restricted from being mechanics and from performing sentry duties. In large part, enlisted women serve in communications, medicine, psychology, or as clerks, musicians, or facility staff. Shoygu noted that of the 41,000 women serving, about 4,000 are officers, including 44 colonels. If there are women serving at a higher rank than colonel, they were not mentioned. As noted by Roger McDermott, “[T]he previous Defense Minister, Anatoly Serdyukov recommended the first woman for promotion to the rank of Major-General in June 2012, but then sacked her within a few months for alleged incompetence.” Shoygu noted that a larger number of women serve in civilian roles, and it should be noted that Tatiana Shevtsova holds a high rank as one of the current deputy Ministers of Defense.

Back before the western Ukrainians (a.k.a. the West), intensified their provoked post 2014 war murder in Eastern Ukraine, there was some controversy playing out in the western press (quickly forgotten) as the Ukrainian military had this view of women. The news commentator says something along the lines that high heels might not be comfortable in war (ya think):

Back
Top Bottom