Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Puttin Appointed as Chief Exorcist

There's been a considerable undercurrent of the supernatural in this conflict: Putin's overt statements, the briefing documents issued to Russian solders that explicitly say they're in a battle against evil, and now the appointment of Putin as a chief exorcist.

Almost as if he was a divinely appointed instrument to judge the West.

ca758af3b815f7ab.png

It is dangerous today to talk about peace. It has become a taboo word. Kennedy also talked about peace between the USA and the Soviet Union. He was lucky to find an ally with Khrushchev. In fact I think Kennedy was obsessed with peace. It seems that Putin is also. It's a miracle that Putin is still alive.
Rumour has it that Putin, like Biden, was replaced years ago. It's certainly true for Biden. Not so sure about Putin. But, regardless, he's known to use body doubles.

For some reason he is being elevated by Alex Christoforou, which in my mind only casts doubt on the Duran as being nothing more than yet another controlled opposition site to vector the narratives in a sea of noise.

Gee @BHelmet I can for the life of me not understand how anyone who has listened to the Duran guys for any length could possibly come to any conclusion other than they are awesome, brilliant, and good-hearted. (Do I even need to add that no, they are not infallible, and no, they are not saints, and no, they won't save the world?)

Gee @BHelmet I can for the life of me not understand how anyone who has listened to the Duran guys for any length could possibly come to any conclusion other than they are awesome, brilliant, and good-hearted. (Do I even need to add that no, they are not infallible, and no, they are not saints, and no, they won't save the world?)

They could definitely, however, save you a lot of time! Sometimes I watch Mercouris' daily videos on Ukraine and it's clear the guy spends even more time scouring the Telegram channels than I do. He misses very little.

And, as the West is open about their motives and actions, humanity sides against them, and the hope lies with Russia to persevere as we are in a suicide-hostage situation with the West escalating it, and deflecting it onto Russia as we are nauseated with the fact Western leaders can be so deluded.

Still, to pacify this delusion is to give them an avenue of retreat, leaving their pride and vanity intact, although it be false - as if their propaganda projections were deflected back at them - buying them time to let reality sink in.
The problem that I have with this perspective, is that it assumes that the west's leaders will "eventually get it" if given enough chances, rather than simply using the extra time to cause more suffering before killing the hostages and themselves anyway. Better to have a plan that can "take out" the terrorists and free the hostages whether the terrorists agree to terms or not, even if such a plan carries an inherent level of risk.

Rumour has it that Putin, like Biden, was replaced years ago. It's certainly true for Biden.
Do you have any evidence for this? I think both Putin and Biden are who they appear to be: one a great world leader, the other a doddering, senile old man, respectively.

Putin: Saudi crown prince deserves respect
Prince Mohammed bin Salman's decision to strengthen relations with Russia has alarmed allies
By News Desk - October 28 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin praised Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MbS) on 27 October, and described him as “a young, determined man of character,” adding that he deserved “respect” for seeking a balanced position in the oil market in line with his country’s national interests, Reuters reported.

During the Valdai discussion club, Putin affirmed that Saudi Arabia is a rapidly developing country: “This is also due to the fact that the Crown Prince, the government of Saudi Arabia has very big plans for diversifying the economy, which is very important. They have entire national development plans designed for this goal.”

He underlined the importance of boosting ties with Saudi Arabia and developing relations with this country both bilaterally and on multilateral platforms.

He also expressed his support for Saudi Arabia joining the BRICS group which is formed of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

Meanwhile, the US has criticized the Saudi Kingdom and the OPEC+ oil alliance for agreeing to a cut in oil production, a move seen as a boost to Russia’s attempts to protect its economy from Western sanctions.

On 26 October, The communications coordinator at the US National Security Council, John Kirby, fired back at comments made by the Saudi energy minister this week, describing ties between Washington and the kingdom as more than just a “high school romance.”

“I obviously refute that, of course,” said Kirby, in response to Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman saying that the kingdom proved to be the “maturer guys” in the ongoing spat with the US.

“You know, it’s not like some high school romance here. We’re talking about a significant, important bilateral relationship. A partnership that has survived over 80 years – an important partnership, a strategic partnership,” Kirby added.

Riyadh and Washington have been at each other’s throats over recent weeks since the announcement of an oil production cut of two million barrels per day (bpd) by the OPEC+ bloc of countries.

In the wake of this move – taken despite intense lobbying by US officials – the White House accused the kingdom of “aligning with Russia” and of “coercing” other Gulf states into approving the cut, which was a blow to President Joe Biden ahead of midterm elections.

Casting doubt is only to suggest having a second look, for me. It is not suggesting anything definitive. Why does Lira merit a window box in their discussion? For me it only triggers some wariness. A small yellow flag. (Just to be clear)

In a larger sense, there is a pantheon of sacred cow reporters who go largely unquestioned. This also is NOT to suggest they are not worthy of their status, but just to note the phenomenon as a part of awareness.

Didn’t the C’s say something about the danger of a great disillusionment when some trusted actor on the stage turns out to be a kind of Trojan horse? I looked for this last night but couldn’t find it. Maybe I am recalling this incorrectly.

My bad, this is good to know

Fake Euronews video about 'Russian art auction' spreads online

Euronews has confirmed that the video is "fake" and has been digitally altered to use Euronews font, graphics, and insignia, without permission. No such video can be found on the Euronews website or social media channels.
The Bremen-based auction house, Bolland & Marotz, have also confirmed that the alleged auction video is "a forgery".
... In several European countries, events, exhibitions, and performances featuring Russian artists and cultural figures have been restricted or cancelled following Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Euronews has spoken to several experts about the arguments for and against "cancelling" Russian culture amid the war.

To go one step further, it is easy to Criticize "the Left" or "the Green/Democrats" for living in an echo chamber containing a bubble of lies and false narrative. But to really obtain objectivity, I think it is necessary to subject our own positions to this test: Who do I surround myself with and constantly listen to (and read) that echoes and amplifies my own personal beliefs? For certainly my own analysis of who is trustworthy is infallible! This certainly applies to geopolitical reporting. So much goes on behind the scenes. There is so much whispering in the hallways; some true and some falsely planted. The underlying assumption is that certain reporters have THE scoop. Almost Always!

How many times have the C's come out with a surprising statement that contradicts what some people in the conspiratorial echo-chamber are saying? Like the recent one about the vaccine injuries and "hot batches" being more of a result of incompetence, poor procedures and QC rather than a targeted process designed to strategically test the efficiency of kill-rates of various formulations for various ethnicities etc. (or what have you).

(As a side note - I think it is almost meme-worthy (and comical?) how the "ex-Navy Seal" or "former CIA/FBI" Patriot is the gold standard for credibility in certain circles. "Oh! Ex-Navy Seal body builder with strong jaw wearing tight T shirt!...... Ahhhhh believvvvve!" Nobody likes to have their sacred cows questioned when so much identity is invested in those cows even if they are indeed sacred!)

A short Scott Ritter video explaining the Russian "dead hand' 'switch. Discussion of the dead hand switch starts at minute 3 the whole video is only 4.5 minutes long. (If Russia's technical sensors detect a strategic attack on its control center or head of state, its lights out for the whole planet. Which lends credence to the idea that this is not going to happen)

Bullet Points: Scott Ritter on Russia's Nuclear "Dead Hand" System

In the bizarrelized world, more like it.
I just read this Putin quote in the From the Kremlin thread which sums it up perfectly:
Fyodor Dostoyevsky prophetically foretold all this back in the 19th century. One of the characters of his novel Demons, the nihilist Shigalev, described the bright future he imagined in the following way: “Emerging from boundless freedom, I conclude with boundless despotism.” This is what our Western opponents have come to. Another character of the novel, Pyotr Verkhovensky echoes him, talking about the need for universal treason, reporting and spying, and claiming that society does not need talents or greater abilities: “Cicero’s tongue is cut out, Copernicus has his eyes gouged out and Shakespeare is stoned.” This is what our Western opponents are arriving at. What is this if not Western cancel culture?
They want to (in this case publicly) destroy everything that has a soul or a Divine spark to it, at least that is what I thinkTchaikovsky's music represents. Maybe I am stating the obvious, but the wish to publicly destroy Russian art is diabolical.:evil:

Casting doubt is only to suggest having a second look, for me. It is not suggesting anything definitive. Why does Lira merit a window box in their discussion? For me it only triggers some wariness. A small yellow flag. (Just to be clear)

In a larger sense, there is a pantheon of sacred cow reporters who go largely unquestioned. This also is NOT to suggest they are not worthy of their status, but just to note the phenomenon as a part of awareness.

Didn’t the C’s say something about the danger of a great disillusionment when some trusted actor on the stage turns out to be a kind of Trojan horse? I looked for this last night but couldn’t find it. Maybe I am recalling this incorrectly.
If everybody knew all the truth there would be no disagreements or debates. A lot of the confusion out there is the result of people's assumptions about reality that are not aligned with objective reality. Believing the lies of the system, normalcy bias, misplaced patriotism, false identity, false history, false psychology, and false religion. Even many basic assumptions. Jane Roberts/Seth called them 'invisible beliefs' - things we think are fundamental facts but are lies or programming.

Who is a tool and who is willingly and with intent spreading lies for the PTB? I think we have to watch people and wait for the mud to settle before jumping to conclusions. For some influencers, everything is fake or staged. Folks are eating this stuff up too, sadly.

I also think that the Duran team are interesting, and brilliant and bring a good analysis of the facts, but they are that, two analysts, not more not less. They are not gods, and personally I do not consider them as gurus. There are other analysts, other voices besides the Durans, and it is important to have other points of view. Lira is one thing, Duran is another. He has the right to appreciate Lira, as I have the right to like Agatha Christie. Does the fact that I like cosy detective stories make me superficial, even out of reality? Not at all. Let Alex love Lira, (if this is the case...) it's not our problem. Let's take what they can give us as information and reflection.

I do not like Lira, I am not interested in him at all. But the Durans please me a lot. Specially Alex.

Back
Top Bottom