Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Weapons sent to Ukraine appearing on black market – Putin​

"Putin claimed that “cross-border criminal groups” were actively involved in smuggling weapons to other regions and that it wasn’t just small firearms. “There is a persistent risk of criminals getting hold of more powerful weapons, including portable air defense systems and precision weapons.”

"CBS News also reported that some 70% of weapons supplied to Ukraine never make it to the front lines as they have to pass through a network of “power lords, oligarchs and political players.”

“There is really no information as to where they’re going at all,”
Donatella Rovera, a senior crisis adviser with Amnesty international told the outlet, adding that it was “really worrying” that the countries supplying these weapons do not find it necessary to put in place robust oversight mechanisms."

Which I assume partially will end up in Sweden over time, Europe's bomb country No 1, where criminals love to blow up buildings.
Uh. This is really not a deeply negative development for Europe in the next years - having that much war material and weapons dispersed via Ukraine, with help of criminal mafia-nazi powers there...

Yes I listened to the whole thing. Yes I have numerous beefs about this guy. (Gonzalo Lira) I think I did respond to the content of ‘his’ conjecture. My main problem is seeing him legitimized and promoted both here and elsewhere when he is fundamentally a hollow reed (at best) that, to me, seems pretty obvious. I have waded through and listened to plenty of G Lira and documented his online journey which is primarily a tale of tawdry self-promotion lacking in both internal and external consideration.

The C’s talked about slacking. Slacking can be failing to contribute. It can also be failing to exercise perspicacity; failing to call out BS. Everything said by Lira could have been gleaned from recent articles on SoTt. He really isn’t adding anything except a bit of sensationalism. He has no credentials when it comes to geopolitical analysis except that he claims to live in Kharkov. And yet he makes no comment about the recent happenings in Kharkov as far as I can find. For some reason he is being elevated by Alex Christoforou, which in my mind only casts doubt on the Duran as being nothing more than yet another controlled opposition site to vector the narratives in a sea of noise.

Fundamentally, in Lira, I see a guy who likes attention. A pretender. A phony who spends plenty of time in front of a mirror honing his facial expressions and tonal inflections to try to project the gravitas and believability for his “I’ve got the insider scoop” persona. (As opposed to his other online incarnations. Note-he has now scrubbed all of his sites of his absurd Coach Red Pill content although it remains on the sites of some who have called him out in the past. So he is “all in” on his political mouthpiece gig.)

Emilios George Ades Georgiades
Vía Facebook

If we were to depend on western MSM for information on the situation in Ukraine, we'd come away believing that the "brave Ukrainian Forces" are at the Gates of the Kremlin. However, the situation on the ground, is a little different.

Where western MSM chose to interpret the evacuation of civilians from Kherson as a sign of withdrawal by the Russian forces, the truth is that Russian High Command decided on the move to protect the civilians from Ukrainian shelling and to leave the coast clear to carry out an effective, organised defence without having to worry about civilian casualties.

Zelensky's military advisor, Oleksii Arestovych, now admits that the situation on the Kherson front has changed in favour of the Russians.

The mid-term elections in the US are forcing the Ukrainians to make military decisions that they would probably not have made had they not been pressured to achieve victories by a certain deadline. Biden and his Democrats have to show results for the billions of US tax-payers' dollars. The Republicans, widely expected to gain control of both Houses, have already stated that they will not continue being "an ATM for the Kiev regime".

The "collateral damage" from the war in Ukraine, is not limited to Ukrainian civilians. European citizens are feeling the economic effects in their everyday lives. Western industry is being irreparably damaged and western governments are falling as a direct result of wrong choices made with regards to this war.

Any way you look at it, Russia is emerging the winner from this conflict, not just on the battlefield.

(Oleksii Mykolaiovych Arestovych, or Oleksiy Arestovych is a Georgian-born Ukrainian intelligence officer, Lieutenant colonel, blogger, actor, political and military columnist. Arestovych is an organizer of psychological seminars and trainings and a charity fund for psychological support to the military.) A Jack of all trades and master of none.
Maybe Zelensky thinks he is a Napoleon. He will be surprised. He should read (does he know how to read?) War and Peace and see that Napoleon never was able to enter Moscou, if I remember correctly.

3-17.jpg

Yes I listened to the whole thing. Yes I have numerous beefs about this guy. (Gonzalo Lira) I think I did respond to the content of ‘his’ conjecture. My main problem is seeing him legitimized and promoted both here and elsewhere when he is fundamentally a hollow reed (at best) that, to me, seems pretty obvious. I have waded through and listened to plenty of G Lira and documented his online journey which is primarily a tale of tawdry self-promotion lacking in both internal and external consideration.

The C’s talked about slacking. Slacking can be failing to contribute. It can also be failing to exercise perspicacity; failing to call out BS. Everything said by Lira could have been gleaned from recent articles on SoTt. He really isn’t adding anything except a bit of sensationalism. He has no credentials when it comes to geopolitical analysis except that he claims to live in Kharkov. And yet he makes no comment about the recent happenings in Kharkov as far as I can find. For some reason he is being elevated by Alex Christoforou, which in my mind only casts doubt on the Duran as being nothing more than yet another controlled opposition site to vector the narratives in a sea of noise.

Fundamentally, in Lira, I see a guy who likes attention. A pretender. A phony who spends plenty of time in front of a mirror honing his facial expressions and tonal inflections to try to project the gravitas and believability for his “I’ve got the insider scoop” persona. (As opposed to his other online incarnations. Note-he has now scrubbed all of his sites of his absurd Coach Red Pill content although it remains on the sites of some who have called him out in the past. So he is “all in” on his political mouthpiece gig.)

I think you might want to reread what luc had to say and especially the bolded parts:

Yes, that's my take on it as well. You know, I'm kind of tired of these endless discussions of whether someone is "100% on our team" vs. "he's a scammer/controlled opposition shill/horrible human being"... How often have we been there? At the end of the day, people are complex, and they have their issues, pressures, blind spots, agendas (unconscious or not) etc. Including each of us. So yes, it's useful to dig into people's past, to discern what's going on, but no need to slap a label on them because of our own emotional reactions, and no need to get up in arms about it all.

As for Gonzalo, just going by his Ukraine stuff, he feels a bit sleazy to me, but that is also why he can be entertaining. His take was valuable in the beginning, partly because of his punchy style bordering on bad taste (it was a relief having someone say it as it is in very stark terms). Judging by his appearances on the Duran, I think he doesn't have to add much anymore, and he seems to get things wrong at times, so I pretty much ignore him at this point. But at least on the Duran shows, he doesn't come across as too sleazy anymore (IMO), maybe he changed his ways somewhat or the vibe of the others lift him up, I don't know.

For some reason he is being elevated by Alex Christoforou, which in my mind only casts doubt on the Duran as being nothing more than yet another controlled opposition site to vector the narratives in a sea of noise.
While I for the most part agree with you regarding G. Lira, I have to say that as I've listened almost daily to The Duran guys the last couple of months I haven't found them to try and 'vector' any particular narrative whatsoever. I find especially Mercouris to be very careful with his wordings, a 'gentleman' of sorts, as he's trying to remain objective. In any case, I haven't seen Lira featuring on The Duran in a long time...maybe they've lost interest in him, as they probably should.

I remember that in one of the Duran episodes some weeks ago where Lira was together with some other guest (can't remember who), I could sense that Mercouris was getting frustrated with Lira's commenting since they were pretty much 'old news' and 'self-evident' stuff.

In any case, I don't find Lira to be important enough to really care about at this point. He will do what he will do, couldn't care less. :-DHowever, I'll need a lot more red flags and evidence before I judge the Duran guys to be some kind of charlatans. And I do remember Mercouris back in 2014 being a frequent guest on RT:s Cross Talk, and I enjoyed his commenting back then as much as I do now – I think he has a quite solid track record in that regard, at least in my mind.

Civilian bomb shelters in Moscow have long been occupied by commercial structures. I had to visit 3 such structures and car service stations were functioning everywhere there. Now work has begun on returning these structures to their original purpose, i.e. commercial structures are being removed, the infrastructure of the structures is being put into working order. We getting ready.

Might come in handy in case of a nuclear war or, more likely, in case of cometary bombardments!

One thing I've been thinking about in this Russia/Ukraine situation is how the different sides chose to implement technology, with drone usage, information availability, ect.

Wests technical edge squandered on propaganda/psychological intrusion - backed with shock and awe terrorism and aggression.

So, shortsightedness prevailed when tech breakthroughs occurred, and to keep on top, the establishment stagnated and bolstered propaganda, aggression and intolerance.
This put them on a path of self destruction in the quest for power. No regard for human qualities save to hide behind them as a cover.

Russian, on the other hand, utilized its tech on practical-applied use, in which humanity is empowered and respected and defended. And a strategy and plan to counter the lust for power a capitalist system engenders with rapid advancements technology makes possible.

Moreso, Russia has embraced technology as with the bulk of humanity - in a positive, cooperative way. It's notable that Russia could do this and withstand the repercussions, along with other alliances in a increasingly interconnected world, where the West believes in a all-or-nothing stance to nations that aren't subservient to them.

So, the fast paced technical advancement quickened the pace of their respective paths, leading to this state where the West loses relevance, and in its desperation, tries to draw into itself a unsuspecting and propagandized humanity that shrivels as fasts as its attempts to battle a larger power. It is apparent that we are confronted with a larger power, and the Western path in all its delusive outlook cannot rely on propaganda to obscure this, and so they are stuck in the mire of their own path, spinning their wheels.

Left to the nations, each has an incentive to prolong the situation - for opposing reasons. But humanity with the veil lifted, sees the situation and this leads to a hostage situation where nuclear conflict is threatened - but is parcel to the propaganda in which the West is spinning its wheels.

And, as the West is open about their motives and actions, humanity sides against them, and the hope lies with Russia to persevere as we are in a suicide-hostage situation with the West escalating it, and deflecting it onto Russia as we are nauseated with the fact Western leaders can be so deluded.

Still, to pacify this delusion is to give them an avenue of retreat, leaving their pride and vanity intact, although it be false - as if their propaganda projections were deflected back at them - buying them time to let reality sink in.

Ok, maybe they do this type of drill because something big will happen, and they know it, or because to install fear, to drill us, to control us.
Something big will happend, they (authorities, government) know, we just suppose.

Not even after 9/11 they did this, though.

Military personnel practice deterrence of terrorist acts in the Mexico City subway system
La Sedena confirmó la presencia de sus elementos en las estaciones El Rosario y Pantitlán, como parte de sus tareas para salvaguardar la integridad de los usuarios.
Personnel from the Special Forces of the National Defense Secretariat (Sedena) carried out tactics to deter possible terrorist acts in Mexico City's subway system to deter possible terrorist acts in the country's capital.
In images obtained by MILENIO from the security system of the Collective Transportation System (STC), a group of 15 military personnel can be seen at the El Rosario station at 01:23 hours today.

U.S. speeds up plans to store upgraded nukes in Europe​

The United States has accelerated the fielding of a more accurate version of its mainstay nuclear bomb to NATO bases in Europe, according to a U.S. diplomatic cable and two people familiar with the issue.

The arrival of the upgraded B61-12 air-dropped gravity bomb, originally slated for next spring, is now planned for this December, U.S. officials told NATO allies during a closed-door meeting in Brussels this month, the cable reveals.

It‘s lengthy article and it’s a bit difficult to c/p it via phone so I‘m sorry for not putting the whole article here.

Maybe Zelensky thinks he is a Napoleon. He will be surprised. He should read (does he know how to read?) War and Peace and see that Napoleon never was able to enter Moscou, if I remember correctly.

View attachment 66136

Napoleon did enter Moscow, but he found it somewhat abandoned. While his army went absolutely mad in pillaging, there was no Russian surrender, against his expectations.

The story goes that wise old Kutuzov had decided after the bloodbath at Borodino to engage in a strategic retreat - to give up Moscow in order to save the Russian army. He considered that a battle for Moscow against Napoleon might risk the destruction of the Russian army, and therefore result in conquest. Better to cede some territory, draw back and regroup, then watch, wait, and plan for a more opportune moment to engage.

"Napoloen is like a torrent that we are still too weak to stem. Moscow is the sponge that will suck him in [...] I will see to it that the French, like the Turks last year, will eat horse meat!" - Kutuzov

I think we've seen this a number of times in the SMO, too - ceding space in exchange for time. I think Big Serge put it that way if I remember correctly. We've also seen how the ceding of space or strategic retreat can really shake people up because it looks like a defeat, or cowardice, etc.

Below is a documentary about the events leading up to and including Napoleon's downfall in Russia. I haven't seen the whole thing yet. This is where the quote above comes from. It's a long doc, but the historian seems like quite the excellent dude who has a crack production team. There's good graphics & maps show troop movements and battle layouts, fitting music, a number of historical paintings to provide some real colourful context, and also quotations from officers. Altogether it gives one a certain sense of the gore, the starvation and the cold, and the misery and suffering of the whole thing, the way wars are begun and extended and ended ie. negotiated politically.

Napoleon did enter Moscow, but he found it somewhat abandoned. While his army went absolutely mad in pillaging, there was no Russian surrender, against his expectations.

The story goes that wise old Kutuzov had decided after the bloodbath at Borodino to engage in a strategic retreat - to give up Moscow in order to save the Russian army. He considered that a battle for Moscow against Napoleon might risk the destruction of the Russian army, and therefore result in conquest. Better to cede some territory, draw back and regroup, then watch, wait, and plan for a more opportune moment to engage.

I think we've seen this a number of times in the SMO, too - ceding space in exchange for time. I think Big Serge put it that way if I remember correctly. We've also seen how the ceding of space or strategic retreat can really shake people up because it looks like a defeat, or cowardice, etc.

Below is a documentary about the events leading up to and including Napoleon's downfall in Russia. I haven't seen the whole thing yet. This is where the quote above comes from. It's a long doc, but the historian seems like quite the excellent dude who has a crack production team. There's good graphics & maps show troop movements and battle layouts, fitting music, a number of historical paintings to provide some real colourful context, and also quotations from officers. Altogether it gives one a certain sense of the gore, the starvation and the cold, and the misery and suffering of the whole thing, the way wars are begun and extended and ended ie. negotiated politically.

Thank you for the information. About "War and Peace" I remember how the soldiers suffered, some scenes are terrible of pain, hunger, death. The cold. The horses. I want to re-read the book, yes indeed.

Back
Top Bottom