Pyramid Power

Ye, this is the nasty part of "learning is fun".
Would like to add my experiment with pyramid from shungite mineral around 8 years ago. It was of golden ratio/Giza basis. But do not remember now the actual size - around 10 cm in height. Put it on the bedside table. In the beginning i was subconsciously , after having read all those ‘laudatory annotations’, even which were referring to ‘scientific’/esoteric studies, trying to belief that it should work beneficial. About in a week i started noticing that i was having sort of a ‘noise’ in my head/ears. Type of low frequency ‘white noise’. The mood and the general well being from usually stable/positive started degrading. I moved it further from bed, but did not change much. Another couple of days passed, that strange/negative feeling did not leave me. I decided to throw it in the trash.
May be it just worked that way for me...💁‍♂️
The point i am trying to make, that it is necessary to gain maximum knowledge on the topic, cross check everything and if convinced, apply with full awareness and ‘shields’ on.
Good experiment, Antony! I had this experience with Shungite in a different situation.

Re: Shungite. I don't know why this happened, but Shungite started to be negative for me and some other un-shot-up friends in the last couple of years. Up till then it seemed protective and positive for me. I even did testing with an EMF metre that showed that the Shungite when placed between an electronic device and the metre reduced EMF quite a bit. Then I've noticed it still helps people if they are vaccinated, which is strange. I gave my Shungite to a vaccinated friend.

If there was a change in our reaction to Shungite in being un-vaxxed, the question is did the vaccination status bring a change to Shungite reactions or was it always negative but we misjudged. That's just to start with. And maybe it will change again. It could have been some electromagnetic Earth variation of the last few years, since Shungite interacted with electricity. But the vaccination change then refers to human reaction to this concurrent Earth variation, not the actual shot.... and if we don't have some kind of electrical feature added to our system (by the vax), we haven't adapted. Theories, nothing but questions and theories on my part.

This 'scientific' experiment was a very small trial, admittedly and depends on my accuracy of testing! I use a kind of dowsing I learned from an Auricular Medicine practitioner/friend; it tests the immune system (Wei Qi or Defensive Qi, in TCM) response to substances, etc.. I have had verification of this dowsing over time, and it seems fairly accurate.

I hope to get a chance to test the Shungite again with people who can body dowse or sense energy down the road. Obviously not a priority, though.

Would like to add my experiment with pyramid from shungite mineral around 8 years ago.
Hi, maybe combining shungite and pyramid shape wasn't a good idea at least for you... , crystals alone are powerfull "toys", just remember how Atlanteans misused them... and they "need" sort of maintenance !

This post, about

Crystals Network​

gives a good use example :

For the new members might want to know about what is Crystals Connection is, and hoping everyone understand how important this connection would be.
Because, the One’s own Crystals will help us to connect to each other members, Laura, and Cassiopaean beings.
And then we will have Songbook and CD too.
It is truly remarkable and privilege for us to have our own unique Crystals and Songs!

The song- In the Garden of the Universe is so beautiful that it touched my heart and I Thanks for being member of this Forum Group.
And in this whole Universe, we are the only one group that knows it's meaning and singing.
It seems like the song have another purpose for us to use it.

Because, according to Laura,
"We would like for everyone to learn this song and sing it frequently as an energy builder."

The song "In the Garden of the Universe" is an energy builder!!!
So, it seems while we still have time, we can able to working on ourselves to raise higher vibration frequency through the crystals and singing song to build up energy.

The crystals are already charged with unique vibration from singing by Laura and Team.
And the song is variation from old song but Andromeda re-written lyrics give new meaning, thus, it have new sound energy resonance.
Then the song has been singing many times to Charged Crystals, that it's new unique energy is/was established in the cosmic level.

So, when we sing the same song, and same intent, then natually the crystal will would assist us to connect to the same cosmic level too.
Thus, the crystal and the song eventually lead us to build up higher energy for our own selves.
And then, when time come, we all can pass safely to 4th density as one whole group.

When we connected to the Crystals Network, it will be permanently stay on with each of us. So, always should be singing at 8pm on One’s own time.

Interesting ! I was under the impression that the base of the pyramid is like the collector, and the energy is emitted form the apex, as Ra says, but cautions about the length of time you spend above the apex of it :
While reading the thread of the last session, the last post of MJF, he linked an old session of 1995, and here's the part that "ding" something in me :

Could it be the explanation why plants (see previous post) grow better under a pyramid ? (well oriented but also with precise dimensions)
Because they would capture/gather some earth's EM waves (the schuman ones), and as these waves are needed for life, this would then be logical that if you have a place where there's a concentration of such waves (or EM) then there's more life (more grow, more resistance, etc ...)
There is no evidence that the pyramid power is an electromagnetic phenomenon. That is just a unsupported speculation. No one has any idea what it is.

Interesting ! I was under the impression that the base of the pyramid is like the collector, and the energy is emitted form the apex, as Ra says, but cautions about the length of time you spend above the apex of it :

Hi people. In the Ra material it says that a small pyramid can be used for "energizing the body complex" as it puts it (paraphrasing). I was just wondering, does anyone on the forum have experience with this?
I would like to ask Ra some questions but I don't see a way to reply or message him.

No but if you read the details, and if I remember well, it's not so simple. The effects are produced at a certain place in the pyramid.
Pyramids exude energy from all parts. It is strongest from the corners , the top and one third of the way up.

Hi Gisele,

Wow, really? What a surprise, here of all places. I will be sure to give them a look when I have the opportunity, thanks for the suggestions.

Who knows, indeed.
I tried PatrickFlanaganLibrary.com. It got a 404 error. What are some other options?

And here's the auto-translated to english link
just that ... he made some video in english, but not all

Thank you, @dredger, that was an interesting read. Towards the end of the text the sound frequency of 432 hz is mentioned:
John Stuart Reid is a researcher specializing in the field of sound and resonance.I had the chance to meet him in 2012 among speakers during his presentation at the "Eternal Knowledge festival".
He is lucky enough to be able to make scientific measurements in the chamber of the kings of the pyramid with sophisticated measuring devices. He thus tested to me that he was able to discover a strong resonance with the frequency of 432 hz in the chamber of kings and the sarcophagus! 432hz is a very special frequency. See also my page on the subject on http://musique-pour-soigner-les-plantes.weebly.com/la-432-hz.html
When he carried out his experiments in 1996 he had a serious problem with back pain. During his experience with the resonance of sound in the chamber of the pyramid, with the 432 hz in particular, he tested to have observed an almost instantaneous healing. When he came out of the pyramid he no longer had back pain.

As it happens I just have some back and shoulder pain. So I decided to fire up my Rife machine and run 432 hz in the name of science. I have been doing this for a week now and the shoulder pain is almost gone. So far there is no improvement of the lower spine but this may be difficult with weak energies as the problem is a disk compression and may need other measures.

In any case, it is an interesting experience.

Back
Top Bottom