Quantum Computing

Snowalker

Padawan Learner
Jade 2 AI is a hardware, software and networking system that appears to be at the heart of the Jade Helm 2015 military drill. I just listened to an interview with a woman who was involved in the video gaining industry and has researched the technology being implemented as part of the Jade Helm exercises. This was the most riveting conversation I have ever listened to and while I always hold these things at an arms length initially I found this to be compelling and worthy of continued investigation. There is another organization know as GEOINT which is short for Geospatial Intelligence that is potentially involved.

The interview can be found at -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqGEz9IqOrE.

Some additional information. The woman being interviewd is listed under youtube as level9news. Here is an overview of the video where she describes the JADE system. A number of related videos are also listed below.

Published on May 16, 2015
RISE OF THE MACHINE

"JADE" is an A.I. quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise 'new and better' strategies to increase the 'kill chain'. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones through the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.

In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

****************************************­****************************************­******
Please get this information out, share, re-post. It would seem the Jade Helm 15 exercise is actually a system roll out and more diabolical than we originally imagined.
****************************************­****************************************­******

Related Videos:
JADE HELM: "MASTERING THE HUMAN DOMAIN"-1033 Program & Exec Order 13684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M15G...
AZ Governor's Response To Resident's Concerns With Jade Helm15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9crAz...
Robin Sage Is Jade Helm For Eastern US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRV_...

Research Links:
Official US Defense Department Science Blog
http://science.dodlive.mil/2015/03/16...
DTIC News Wire 10 April 2015
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/pdf/longrang...
Raytheon BBN Technologies
http://www.raytheon.com/ourcompany/bbn/
JADE Program continuation paper - Tuesday Presentation Details
http://www.dodccrp.org/files/13th_icc...
Mega Data Collection - GWEN Towers
http://www.trunews.com/local-police-d...
NSA Decryption Multipurpose Research Facility
http://censored31.blogspot.com/2012/0...
Is "The Cloud" an Integral Part of the NSA Data Center and Project Bumblehive...??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZYeK...
Recommended viewing on the subject:
Jade Helm - An Expose-Part 2-Infiltration
http://www.watchmanscry.com/News_aler...

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA3980­21
The AFRL-IF-RS-TR-2001-171 ( Joint Assistant For Development and Execution (JADE) Final Technical Report can't be opened in a browser, you have to download it and read it using Adobe or word/open office writer.
You can find it by Google: AFRL-IF-RS-TR-2001-171
Category
News & Politics
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Remix this video
Source videos
View attributions

Data said:
Quantum computing is definitely coming. The processing power, as well as the number of related research papers have been rising exponentially over the last years.[1] Indeed it's just a matter of time until today's internet technology will have to be considered broken. Forward secrecy of state-of-the-art encryption is already considered broken with the expectation of quantum computing.[1]
Which reminds me of this interesting note from the C's:

C's session Nov 19 said:
Q: (T) One last question and I will be gone for now. Who sent me the information in the dream?
A: You don't have to "go". Complex.
Q: (T) Was the information sent by the good guys or the bad guys?
A: Different concept.
Q: (T) What race of beings? Did it come from a specific race?
A: Not exactly.
Q: (L) Can you give us just a few words on this?
A: Okay, Laura. Cosmic retrieval system.
Q: (L) What does the cosmic retrieval system retrieve?
A: Remember computer was inspired by cosmic forces and reflects universal intelligence system of retrieval of reality.
Q: (T) This is a computer network, yes or no?
A: Strange thought pattern.
Q: (T) What you have described, on a very large scale, sophisticated...
A: Grand scale, close.
Q: (T) Can I access it through our earthly computer system?
A: In a sense, but not directly as of yet. But just wait. [Break]

Speculating a bit here, but I wonder if quantum computers and quantum internet, encryption, and communications would bring us closer to tapping into the "cosmic retrieval system" using our computers? After all, quantum physics seems to be more aligned with "how things really are" than classical. I think it was also suggested that we can do this with our minds if we are "tuned in" and network with one another properly, causing exponential growth. There are theories out there that the brains themselves (outside of any spiritual aspect or greater meaning of "mind" the C's use) also have quantum calculations happening via microtubules or something along those lines, currently shot down by mainstream neuroscientists but who knows. And if our brain serves as an interface between this physical reality and our non-physical consciousness, it would suggest that at least in part, it may require a "quantum machine" (assuming it has that functionality) to enable such interfacing. Also piggybacking off that idea, the C's said gravity is the binder of physical and non-physical via unstable gravity waves - would they have anything to do with quantum processes?

In fact, speculating further - it makes me wonder if the push for quantum computing isn't an attempt to do just that - to interface with the "cosmic retrieval system" and gain an advantage beyond what even quantum computation alone would provide, by those "in the know". In other words, it could literally be a technological way to "channel" - bypassing the need for using a human brain as the interface. And could even be used to explore "unified field theory", "unstable gravity waves", "remote viewing", and a whole gamut of possibilities.

Here's some progress on developing the quantum internet:
https://futurism.com/the-quantum-internet-is-just-a-decade-away-heres-what-you-need-to-know/

And here's this blurb from 4 years ago about a government lab secretly using quantum networking for 2 years:
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/155142-government-lab-reveals-its-had-fledgling-quantum-internet-operating-for-two-years

And finally, there are some theories that quantum computers are required for true artificial intelligence. Which makes sense - if the brain has quantum capabilities, and this allows an interface with a "soul" (maybe that's not all of it, but a necessary component anyway), and a soul is necessary for true consciousness (because consciousness is non-physical and can't be faked or reproduced without the real thing), then you need quantum/genetic or whatever can interface with the non-physical to achieve AI.

Here's an interesting article on the matter:
https://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/robotics/artificial-intelligence/kickstarting-the-quantum-startup-a-hybrid-of-quantum-computing-and-machine-learning-is-spawning-new-ventures

However, Wittek says, standard machine learning algorithms have a hard time generating purely random numbers. Monte Carlo machine learning algorithms, often used in financial applications, require purely random numbers for optimal results. But often pseudo-random numbers are the best a classical computer can generate. Quantum systems, by contrast, practically define pure randomness. So a quantum machine learning could have a foothold here.

I dunno, but I think this is key. How can you have intelligence and consciousness without free will and vice versa? And how can you have free will if your decisions are completely deterministic - that knowing your current state and algorithm I can predict with absolute certainty what you will do next? Pseudo-random numbers means completely deterministic. Any other device can generate exactly the same sequence of numbers given the same seed+algorithm - with no possibility of deviation or choice, fully predictable.

Now, if quantum process allows truly random, at least in the sense we understand the term "random", then this means non-deterministic, it means impossible to predict, which is to say, the only way free will could operate, right? There is no free will if your actions are pre-determined, and apparently only quantum allows true randomness, which means, at least a possibility to be acted upon by consciousness and choice.

So putting it all together - without quantum calculations, our brains would probably be fully deterministic, preventing any possibility of a "soul" making any kind of choice, like a train on a track. And if so, it would seem like this is also the only way to achieve "artificial" intelligence as well, and everything else is at best just a fake - no matter how convincing or seemingly intelligent, just a set of pre-determined instructions without any possibility of choice and therefore real thought.

Another thought - current quantum computers require superconductivity to work, which means being super cooled. If brains in fact do quantum computation - do they also require superconductivity, and if so, how do they achieve that at room temperature? The C's have said that DNA acts like a super conductor in the aforementioned session, so in light of all this, perhaps this is exactly what allows quantum computation without any super cooling, enabling an interface to the non-physical realm? Also, the C's have said that gravity is dramatically reduced inside a superconductor:

C's Session March 15 said:
Q: In a substance that conducts electricity, say an electrical wire, you have a circuit where, essentially, electrons get passed from atom to atom along this pathway. And, yet, they don't run out, and they don't really get used, it is only the resistance that causes heat that causes the incandescence...

A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.

Q: Getting back to my question of the passing of electrons along a circuit: what force is it that initiates the passing of one electron to another atom that manifests as electricity?

A: Electrical energy is merely "tapped," collected, trapped, then channeled.

Q: If it is tapped, where is it tapped from?

A: Collecting electrons.

Q: What is a collecting electron?

A: Not "a" collecting electron. It is collecting them.

Q: What is collecting the electrons?

A: The utilizers. Electrons are "free" energy.

Q: Okay, but where... I am thinking that in an electrical circuit, the electrons that are there, are the ones that are started with, the ones that are passed along, and the ones that are still there when the circuit is broken and the passing of electrons stops. Am I wrong?

A: Yes.

Q: Okay... then...

A: There is no beginning or end.

Q: Then electricity is, in essence, a flow of electrons?

Q: You say they are tapped. Where are they tapped from? What is the source of these free electrons?

A: All materials. All matter. All aether.

Q: The electrons of the conductor itself are being passed along, and this is the manifestation of the flow of electricity?

A: Maybe.

Q: In what sense am I not correct?

A: Limiting concept to "conductor."

Q: Electrical energy will be present in everything. But in some particular substances, such as those things we call conductors, the electrical energy is, as you said, collected, trapped and channeled, which then is a useful activity because it creates light and runs machines and so forth...

A: Primitive.

Q: Okay. It is primitive. We understand that. When electricity moves in what would be considered a superconductor, how is it different from an ordinary conductor, such as a copper wire?

A: Accelerates flow, thus separating electrons, thus "exciting" process.

Q: What qualities does the superconductor have that contributes to this accelerating of flow?

A: Cycling magnetic pulse.

Q: What creates a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Matter within gravity vacuum.

Q: How do you create a gravity vacuum?

A: In this case, it is created unintentionally as a byproduct of superconductivity.

Q: You said that a superconductor separates the electrons, thus exciting the flow. What do you mean by separating?

A: From each other.

Q: How is that different from a normal electric flow?

A: Not as widely separated.

Q: Is this separation of electrons a key to this process?

Q: What additional conditions or qualities contribute to the separating of electrons?

A: Ask yourself now, what conditions define a superconductor?

Q: (L) What defines a superconductor? (A) Zero resistance. (V) Is that without gravity? (A) No heat. (L) How does one achieve zero resistance?

A: Artificial construct.

Q: Do you mean that it is an artificial idea, or that the only thing that would have zero resistance would be something that is artificially constructed.

A: Both.

Q: So, there is no actual possibility for a true superconductor with absolutely zero resistance? But that the resistance can be reduced to a very low level.

A: Close.

Q: Does cold necessarily have something to do with superconductivity?

A: What conditions exist in outer space?

Q: Well it is VERY cold... (A) It is almost a vacuum. (L) No gravity. (A) No, there is gravity, but only that. What I think we must ask is what is the relation between superconductivity and gravity. There was something mentioned... what was that about aether?

A: Nonmaterial realm of existence.

Q: (L) In other words, consciousness. Okay, you mentioned a cycling magnetic pulse that was an unintentional byproduct of superconductivity, and something about matter within a gravity vacuum... Could you define a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: You said it was derived from matter within a gravity vacuum. Does that mean that superconductivity creates a gravity vacuum?

Q: (A) Where? Within the superconductor or outside?

A: Within.

Q: (A) According to what we know, it also creates an electromagnetic vacuum. Is it correct that there is no magnetic field within the superconductor?

A: We have stated before that these two properties are interwoven.

Q: (L) Electromagnetism and gravity. So, if there is no gravity, there is no electromagnetism. But then where is the magnetic pulse?

A: Pulse exists outside of gravity vacuum, but within superconductor. Picture a tube structure.

Q: Is the superconducting state within the gravity vacuum or within the EM pulse?

A: All inclusive. Normal structure for channeling electron flow within a conductor is a solid "tube," within superconductor, it is a "hollow" tube structure, thus evidence of vacuum.

Q: Does this hollow tube structure have any bearing on what you described as the separating of electrons?

A: It is a manifestation of same.

Q: So, in order to have a superconductor, one ought to have a temperature similar to the temperature in space, as well as possibly a chemical construction that is similar to the ambient properties of space, only greatly condensed, would that be it?

A: Close.

Q: (A) Do they mean there is zero gravity without superconductor? They say a vacuum which means what? No gravity?

A: Within.

Q: (A) No gravity within.

A: Not "no," just far less, and fragmented in nature.

So if superconductors create a "tube" of separated electrons that has very little gravity inside, is that same effect happening inside our DNA if it is superconducting?! And is that in any way related to unstable gravity waves, which they said become unstable from "utilization"?

It all seems to fit together somehow and I'm struggling with the puzzle pieces. Brain being a quantum computer, using room-temperature DNA-based superconductor that enables it to operate, allowing for total randomness (quantum part) and therefore free-will, which allows interfacing with non-physical consciousness units, and by nature of superconductivity creating a gravity vacuum which may or may not be related to unstable gravity waves, which is what gravity uses to bind physical and non-physical universes.

I could be completely off, but it all kinda seems to click together somehow.

Were they saying the superconducting was coming through the etheric realms into ours? passing like the electrons? configured by our DNA/information field/Sheldrake's morphogenetic fields?

SAO said:
Q: What is collecting the electrons?

A: The utilizers. Electrons are "free" energy.

Q: You say they are tapped. Where are they tapped from? What is the source of these free electrons?

A: All materials. All matter. All aether.

Q: Well it is VERY cold... (A) It is almost a vacuum. (L) No gravity. (A) No, there is gravity, but only that. What I think we must ask is what is the relation between superconductivity and gravity. There was something mentioned... what was that about aether?

A: Nonmaterial realm of existence.

So nonmaterial realm of existence is a source of free electrons. Electrons are literally coming out of nowhere and popping into material existence. It really is free energy. Since it is free, electricity should be a dominant source of energy in the universe.

SAO said:
Q: (A) According to what we know, it also creates an electromagnetic vacuum. Is it correct that there is no magnetic field within the superconductor?

A: We have stated before that these two properties are interwoven.

Q: (L) Electromagnetism and gravity. So, if there is no gravity, there is no electromagnetism.

Since electricty is free and nonmaterial realm of existence is a source of electricity, then nonmaterial realm of existence is a source of gravity too. So gravity can't be measured solely with material existence.

SAO said:
Speculating a bit here, but I wonder if quantum computers and quantum internet, encryption, and communications would bring us closer to tapping into the "cosmic retrieval system" using our computers? After all, quantum physics seems to be more aligned with "how things really are" than classical. I think it was also suggested that we can do this with our minds if we are "tuned in" and network with one another properly, causing exponential growth. There are theories out there that the brains themselves (outside of any spiritual aspect or greater meaning of "mind" the C's use) also have quantum calculations happening via microtubules or something along those lines, currently shot down by mainstream neuroscientists but who knows. And if our brain serves as an interface between this physical reality and our non-physical consciousness, it would suggest that at least in part, it may require a "quantum machine" (assuming it has that functionality) to enable such interfacing. Also piggybacking off that idea, the C's said gravity is the binder of physical and non-physical via unstable gravity waves - would they have anything to do with quantum processes?...

Now, if quantum process allows truly random, at least in the sense we understand the term "random", then this means non-deterministic, it means impossible to predict, which is to say, the only way free will could operate, right? There is no free will if your actions are pre-determined, and apparently only quantum allows true randomness, which means, at least a possibility to be acted upon by consciousness and choice...

Laura said:
July 03, 1999

Q: (A) ...Last question: I was thinking about what is the most important for me at the present, and I think that I want to understand and implement this concept of densities; to implement it into physics and mathematics. But, it seems to me that I am completely alone with that. I would like to know where should I look, because certainly other people have already tried to do it. I don't want to start from scratch if there is something that I can look at or study before I really jump into this difficult project. Were there people, scientists... where to look?

A: Study the works of Gurdjieff and Jung, for starters. Also, Vallee is on a similar path, and a little ahead of you. He would be most approachable, if you can convince him of your sincerity.

From http://www.tony5m17h.net/ETyesUFO.html

In his book SuperCosmos (pdf as of 2/18/04), Jack Sarfatti describes SpaceCraft using quotations from FASTWALKER ( http://books.thepricesearch.com/author/Jacques-F.-Vallee ) by Jacques-F.-Vallee, which Jack Sarfatti describes as "... Vallee's essentially factual report thinly disguised as "science-fiction." ...".

"… The UFO ... is controlled by a non-human form of consciousness. ...
... it resembles a constantly moving film with an approximate optical depth of five microns [ 5,000 nm ], rather than a fixed metallic skin. ... the membrane seems to be agitated by random interface phenomena at the molecular level ..."

"... the high Tc thin skin NANO-NETWORK of the saucer is simultaneously a propulsion unit and a macro-quantum computer ... around the fuselage of the saucer. ...".

"... resonant connections between the fuselage quantum computer network of Josephson Junctions (JJs) and the tubulin quantum computer of the brain of the pilot is probably what enables the pilot to control the craft, and it is probable that each craft is resonantly tuned to the brain of its pilot, so that anyone not knowing that particular resonant pattern cannot control the craft. With 10^18 tubulins, the resonant "key" is probably hard to crack, even for NSA, and therefore it may be difficult for anyone (such as a USAF test pilot) who does not have the (alien?) key to make it fly..."

The classical conformal gravity math Ark uses could certainly relate to quantum field theories (QFT) too. There are QFTs that very much use the classical physics math and it can get very much into information theory too (cellular automata/Clifford algebra). Free will though would have to be something other than deterministic or a completely probabilistic/random thing. Choosing one from many for a brain's quantum transaction could though still be free even if there are economic's marginal utility-like statistics for it. Just because you like bacon much better than sausage doesn't mean you didn't freely choose bacon.

SAO said:
Another thought - current quantum computers require superconductivity to work, which means being super cooled. If brains in fact do quantum computation - do they also require superconductivity, and if so, how do they achieve that at room temperature? The C's have said that DNA acts like a super conductor in the aforementioned session, so in light of all this, perhaps this is exactly what allows quantum computation without any super cooling, enabling an interface to the non-physical realm?

Progress has been made with room temperature superconductors. It seems like carbon plays an important role in what was discovered which may give credence to what the C's mentioned about an "as yet undiscovered enzyme related to carbon".

Evidence for granular high-temperature superconductivity in water-treated graphite powder
after a simple treatment with pure water shows clear and reproducible granular superconducting behavior with a critical temperature above 300K

Full article can be read here

This new quantum computer uses light and doesn't require cooling. They are even opening it to the public:

https://asia.nikkei.com/Tech-Science/Tech/Japan-enters-quantum-computing-race-and-offers-free-test-drive

This is not about quantum computing, strictly speaking, but in this video, the guy sums up in detail where current computer technology is at right now and where it might go.

It's pretty frightening and fascinating at the same time IMO. It also reminds me of the Cs' comment that computers (or rather networks?) might overpower us, and that tech is attracting some soul qualities (paraphrasing).

It's also interesting what he has to say about 5G technology - he says it's not as developed as the press makes it out to be, and one of the problems is that you would have to deploy stations every couple of meters for it to work. Well, I wouldn't put it past them that this is what they will do!

The speech is about ham radio, but the interesting part starts at about 5:40:

https://youtu.be/y3Gj2PxbUrQ?start=340

Here's some info about the D-Wave quantum computer -- it's informative to take a look at their own website, see who their customers are and what functions they're interested in:

Home

Searching the forum, this thread looked most relevant to share this:

In a preprint posted online Thursday night, researchers at Google in collaboration with physicists at Stanford, Princeton and other universities say that they have used Google’s quantum computer to demonstrate a genuine “time crystal.” In addition, a separate research group claimed earlier this month to have created a time crystal in a diamond.

A novel phase of matter that physicists have strived to realize for many years, a time crystal is an object whose parts move in a regular, repeating cycle, sustaining this constant change without burning any energy.

“The consequence is amazing: You evade the second law of thermodynamics,” said Roderich Moessner, director of the Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden, Germany, and a co-author on the Google paper. That’s the law that says disorder always increases.

Time crystals are also the first objects to spontaneously break “time-translation symmetry,” the usual rule that a stable object will remain the same throughout time. A time crystal is both stable and ever-changing, with special moments that come at periodic intervals in time.

The time crystal is a new category of phases of matter, expanding the definition of what a phase is. All other known phases, like water or ice, are in thermal equilibrium: Their constituent atoms have settled into the state with the lowest energy permitted by the ambient temperature, and their properties don’t change with time. The time crystal is the first “out-of-equilibrium” phase: It has order and perfect stability despite being in an excited and evolving state.

“This is just this completely new and exciting space that we’re working in now,” said Vedika Khemani, a condensed matter physicist now at Stanford who co-discovered the novel phase while she was a graduate student and co-authored the new paper with the Google team.
Here’s a link to the technical paper if anyone is interested:

[2107.13571] Observation of Time-Crystalline Eigenstate Order on a Quantum Processor

Back
Top Bottom