Quantum Future School

QFS Forum?

one extra note for Ri: the forum URL that didn't work was an old SOTT forum, for which THIS one here is the replacement. if you let the guys know exactly where this broken link is, they can fix it to point here to the new one.

so, yeah, this forum is kinda like a new-style casschat, though the actual casschat yahoo group is still running as well. you can choose to participate in either, neither or both. whatever suits your style :)

If you want to discuss the Wave, this is the ideal place to do it. welcome to the forum!

QFS Forum?

First of all - apologies for tardy reply. I thought that i would receive email notification if anyone had replied to my initial thread...

I did find the yahoo casschat forum shortly after posting here. The dead URL is from QFS site http://www.quantumfuture.net/qfs/index.html. Its a 'Forum' menu button at head of page.

An introduction? That's difficult because I dont know who I am! I know Im still a psychopath to a degree - still working on that one! Though, not many people can argue that Im 36, from Sheffield in UK, have kept the roof from leaking by working for myself in IT/ Business and my real name is Malcolm.

At the moment im not working - im about to act in three plays by WB Yeats and during the day I either chisel and sculpture wood from a fallen tree, meditate, or heaven forbid....read the wealth of material by the Cs.

I wont say much else cos the psycho in me will only want to change it to suite another profile ;-)

Rgds

Ri

I've searched for the application for the Quantum Future School but I can not find it.

Is the QFS still taking new applicants, and if so, how does one apply?

_http://quantumfuture.net/qfs/index.html
Seems the website down at the moment though....

Well, the websites back...but for some reason the QFS section seems to be gone?! (file not found)
Technical difficulties, or something else?

RedFox said:
Well, the websites back...but for some reason the QFS section seems to be gone?! (file not found)
Technical difficulties, or something else?
Is QFS still accepting applications?

The QFS group is not accepting applications at present due to the Pepin/Higher Balance lawsuit. Since QFS has been named as a defendant, I hardly think that you, or anyone, would want to join at this moment!

Re: QFS Forum?

Welcome to the forum, Malcolm.

Malcolm JC Clark said:
I know Im still a psychopath to a degree....

I'm curious as to what you mean by this. Have you read the various threads on this forum about psychopaths, or any of the recommended books on the subject? One is either a psychopath or one is not. And they cannot be "reformed".

I suspect you are using the wrong terminology for what you wish to express. Perhaps you mean to say that you are still STS "to a degree", in which case you would be no different than anyone else here. We are all STS by nature, and the best we can work towards is becoming an "STO candidate" before the planet moves to 4th density. Or perhaps you have come to recognize Narcissistic traits in yourself; in which case, again, you would be no different than the rest of us. We are all narcissistic to a degree.

Are you familiar with Gurdjieff's 4th Way teaching, generally referred to here as "the Work"? It is a method recommended to and practiced by most members of this forum, as the best way to begin to objectively observe our own narcissism and mechanical behaviour, and take steps to rectify that. It is a method that requires participation in a group such as this, where others also involved in the Work can provide feedback and act as a "mirror" in which we can learn more about ourselves.

It is highly recommended that you read Laura's Wave Series, as well as her Adventures in Cassiopaea. There is also a Recommended Reading List. And the Cassiopaea/SOTT Esoteric Glossary is a very useful reference that can be used when you encounter terminology that you may not be familiar with.

The last post from Malcolm was more than a year ago.....16th April 2007 to be exact.
So maybe you won't get a reply

O.

Manuel said:
hellow. how can i become a member of the QFS?

Hello Manuel, I'm not sure myself, but I think you already are in one "classroom" of QFS, that means this forum belongs to QuantumFutureSchool.

Hi Manuel,

You can read about it here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8513

I don't know if the situation has changed since then. Nevertheless, as Joerg said, this forum and its associated websites provide most of the knowledge you need to start working on yourself. The moderators are also here to give support if necessary.

Is there a page or post that describes what the Quantum Future School is and what its goals are? I just saw reference to it in "Depression As A Stepping Stone" that I started reading but I couldn't find it in the glossary. I have always assumed that Quantum Future Group is Laura, Ark, and a close knit group that has been together for a long time, but I don't know anything about the school.

Thanks

Well, the webpage linked had the main goals pretty much lined up. But basicly, as I understand it (never having been a part of it), it was a bit like this forum in the educational sense but participants met with Laura, Ark and the team from Sott.

It seemed to me like what you'd call an esoteric school but in the open format, OSIT. There is a gallery of pictures that you can find in this page under 'Quantum Future School' here http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm , to get what seems to be the gist of it. Someone who has been a part of it can explain it a lot better I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom