Question about storms in Europe!

dwarf100

The Force is Strong With This One
Last few days in my country(Croatia) and neighbours countries have been enormous numbers of lightning simultaneously all over the countries. Something I have never seen. On news they say in all of the Europe too. Are they natural or this represents connecting realities like C`s have mention before about lightning. What that mean for us, have something big happend?

Yes, it happened in Munich too. One fork of lightening sounded like a gun outside right behind me. Scarey- never known it so loud before.
A guy I know stayed put in his car in the city for 20 mins, because he did not dare to get out. Was thinking exactly the same!

Hello!

Yesterday (23.05.2011., Croatia) there were interesting clouds in the sky, they look like normal stormy summer clouds with rain, but number of lightnings and long thunderbolts were amazing. I noticed some thing in thunderbolts. They were strong and so, so long, somehow uncommonly long in duration.

I read some text when higher densities have some "confrontation", then we see it in our density like storms ant other things.

Maybe we had some higher density conflict, or talk, or something like that.

Lightworker

Interesting.
This article about Exploding Transformers by RyanX on Sott may shed some light on things, the hypothesis was that the frequency and intensity of lightning storms had increased.

I was thinking about that confrontation, not connecting realities, thank you Light worker!

Link about Exploding Tranformers make me more curious, not giving me answers to my question. Now I have new questions!
From this information you can see a pattern.
Are they( whatever they are) trying to destroy something, is this some kind of plan?
if it is, who are they and what are they trying to accomplish with that, or this is just an effect of that we are talking about in last posts?

aelyrsenn said:
or it could just be spring,nothing unusual at that time of year....

It could. But I think that there are more storms in last few years than before. Once in time we had one or two big one in a month during the spring, but now we have one big almost every week. And it is not so number of storms, but it seems to me that really number and intensity of the lightnings is increasing. Just yesterday in Belgrade, Serbia (just next to Croatia) I saw lightnings that goes across all the sky, not just one part. After that I was in a busy and very noise shopping mall, but the thunders were heard also inside like a really big cannonade.

Last week I saw something magnificent, lightning striking in the top of the building of 35 floors, and then to the ground, I was standing only some 800 meters from that point, so there was no thunder, just short and very load "boom" sound.

I just wanted to say that as far as I can see there are more lightnings and they are stronger than before.

I think Comet Elenin is really electrifying the inner solar system right now. It aligned with Earth in March; then with Mars at the end of April; and now it's set to align with Mercury. Plus Jupiter and Saturn are at opposition which generally increases solar activity and thus geomagnetic activity too. Increased comet dust in the atmosphere might be making the skies more conductive as well. Not to mention the possible effects from a comet cluster that we're not seeing at the moment. In short, a whole combination of effects are probably magnifying storms and increasing electrical activity.

Just some thoughts...

Shifting of the Earths axis, bringing the Jet Stream further south than usual and unbalancing of Earths plate system. Along with approaching wave, comets, etc., we are in for some interesting times. Another hit for the Cs so remember knowledge protects, enjoy the ride

So far there is no Earth axis shift or whatever but we may suspect that violent weather conditions may be related to planetary and cometary alignments.

Arbitrium Liberum said:
aelyrsenn said:
or it could just be spring,nothing unusual at that time of year....

It could. But I think that there are more storms in last few years than before. Once in time we had one or two big one in a month during the spring, but now we have one big almost every week. And it is not so number of storms, but it seems to me that really number and intensity of the lightnings is increasing. Just yesterday in Belgrade, Serbia (just next to Croatia) I saw lightnings that goes across all the sky, not just one part. After that I was in a busy and very noise shopping mall, but the thunders were heard also inside like a really big cannonade.

Last week I saw something magnificent, lightning striking in the top of the building of 35 floors, and then to the ground, I was standing only some 800 meters from that point, so there was no thunder, just short and very load "boom" sound.

I just wanted to say that as far as I can see there are more lightnings and they are stronger than before.

(moze bit,a koja je to zgrada od 35 katova u HR?):))

aelyrsenn said:
(moze bit,a koja je to zgrada od 35 katova u HR?):))

Please reread this:
Arbitrium Liberum said:
... Just yesterday in Belgrade, Serbia (just next to Croatia) I saw lightnings that goes across all the sky, not just one part. After that I was in a busy and very noise shopping mall, but the thunders were heard also inside like a really big cannonade.

Last week I saw something magnificent, lightning striking in the top of the building of 35 floors, and then to the ground, I was standing only some 800 meters from that point, so there was no thunder, just short and very load "boom" sound...
Apparently what AL described above did not occurred in Croatia and since this is English spoken forum, please use English language in your posting.

Thanks/hvala.

Back
Top Bottom