Question about 'The Wave' Series

Erna

The Living Force
So I finally got round to reading the Wave Series.

It's quite a page turner, to say the least. It's shocking, sometimes hilarious, sometimes dark and hopeless, sometimes full of hope.

It's impossible for me to describe this material in a few words, one needs to write a book about the book.

I find it fantastic that 6th density beings know absolutely everything about our density. They know everything about everyone on this planet, what they think, what they feel, how many lives they have lived, what happened in those lives, our entire history, all our conspiracies, all our conspirators. It makes you think about how everything is consciousness.

Upon reading the material one can't help to wonder whether you're a 4th density candidate, or still way too primitive to even contemplate something so alien to our understanding (or lack thereof) of our reality.

I'm not entirely done with it though, I'm somewhere in the middly of book 3.

I was just curious about the 'fifth way' that is not discussed in the book, the book discusses the Way of the Monk, Fakir, Yogi, and the Fourth Way. Where can I obtain info on the fifth way?

You could read Mouravieff's Gnosis series to get an idea about polar couples. Laura wrote a commentary on this starting here with some specific discussion of it.

Hi erna.

erna said:
Upon reading the material one can't help to wonder whether you're a 4th density candidate, or still way too primitive to even contemplate something so alien to our understanding (or lack thereof) of our reality.
What if, this choice is up to you and that you truly have the freedom to manifest either of these possibilities?

No one is born or guaranteed to be a 4D candidate IMO. Anything can happen. But as the C's say, "it's when you choose that counts".

Well, if that is indeed maybe the case, then there is still the dilemma of actually 'wanting' to leave 3rd density, something that's not necessarily a clean cut issue.

Erna said:
Well, if that is indeed maybe the case, then there is still the dilemma of actually 'wanting' to leave 3rd density, something that's not necessarily a clean cut issue.
Actually, thinking about it, the choosing isnt about wanting to leave 3rd density. It is about which thought centres you align yourself with. Do you want to be a physical representation of creativity and truth - or a physical representation of entropy and lies?

It's this decision - I think - which dictates where you are or will be.

I thought I'd bring back this thread, as I have a few questions of my own. I am not yet done reading The Wave, but have read about 2/3 of it so far.

From the beginning I have had a lot of questions which I have since forgot, as I did not write them down as I went. But here are a few, and I hope that I can use this thread further as questions arises.

1. When we die, we go to 5D to review our "past" lives, and then to recycle/reincarnate/choose where to go next for further learning. As I understand, in 5D, we can choose to go anywhere between the 1st and 4th density. How does one get to 6D and 7D?
Is it that one has learned enough from these densities that one can "graduate" and go to 6D (and then ultimately 7D when enough learning has occurred in 6D)?

2. Owning animals is a very STS action, by how we dominate said animal(s), and as I understand that by owning an animal one is less of an STO candidate, and more likely to spend another cycle as 3D STS. Is this a correct understanding?
I am having some trouble with this, as I have a cat, and initially I felt like I was supposed to get rid of her if I wish to be an STO candidate. But then, getting rid of her, would in my understanding be even more so of an STS action, because it is my own "wants" or "desires" to be(come) an STO candidate. Not to mention that I love her, maybe more than anyone or anything else, and consider her a part of my family. And as we all know, one does not own a cat, it's the cat that owns you.

Hi Twisted --

Twisted said:
1. When we die, we go to 5D to review our "past" lives, and then to recycle/reincarnate/choose where to go next for further learning. As I understand, in 5D, we can choose to go anywhere between the 1st and 4th density. How does one get to 6D and 7D?
Is it that one has learned enough from these densities that one can "graduate" and go to 6D (and then ultimately 7D when enough learning has occurred in 6D)?

That is my understanding -- I believe that the general principle is that starting at 1D, you (as a consciousness unit) stay there until you have mastered all of the lessons, at which point you graduate to the next highest density. This applies all the way up, and it therefore applies to the C's who are interacting with us as part of their own learning of 6D lessons.

Twisted said:
2. Owning animals is a very STS action, by how we dominate said animal(s), and as I understand that by owning an animal one is less of an STO candidate, and more likely to spend another cycle as 3D STS. Is this a correct understanding?
I am having some trouble with this, as I have a cat, and initially I felt like I was supposed to get rid of her if I wish to be an STO candidate. But then, getting rid of her, would in my understanding be even more so of an STS action, because it is my own "wants" or "desires" to be(come) an STO candidate. Not to mention that I love her, maybe more than anyone or anything else, and consider her a part of my family. And as we all know, one does not own a cat, it's the cat that owns you.

I think that this is an interesting question -- from my viewpoint, I don't think that the choice to give up your cat is necessarily the most selfless thing that you can do at this point. Your cat presumably has an interdependent relationship with you and is used to living with humans, and to give her up (especially if you don't know if her next environment would be as good for her) may actually be more stressful to her. I think that you can make many decisions between STO and STS behavior through your relationship with your cat as the present situation stands. You already said that you love her -- if that is the case, you presumably do your best to meet her needs, give her attention, feed her healthy food and keep her living area sanitary. In doing all of that, you are giving in the spirit of STO, OSIT.

I think the more appropriate context for your question would be in the future, when you were deciding whether or not to adopt a new pet. But even here, it is not that simple. There are many dogs and cats in shelters that need loving homes, and perhaps you may be doing something better for the universe by adopting one of them and saving them from a worse fate, than you would be in choosing to go without a pet -- this is very different than capturing an animal that is otherwise living happily in the wild, for example. I think its all in the details of the situation.

Twisted said:

I don't think you choose where to go between 1 and 4 D. You go where you "fit."

Twisted said:

No.

As I understand, in 5D, we can choose to go anywhere between the 1st and 4th density.]As I understand, in 5D, we can choose to go anywhere between the 1st and 4th density.

C's said it depends on your consciousness to everything that is, that is it depends on experiences you had and what you learned from it(in other words it depends on your soul growth).

How does one get to 6D and 7D?
Is it that one has learned enough from these densities that one can "graduate" and go to 6D (and then ultimately 7D when enough learning has occurred in 6D)?]How does one get to 6D and 7D?

If I remember correctly C's said that when you learn your lessons in 4D there is a short period you stay in 5D before going to 6D.
I think that you have to help some civilization(mainly something big) when you are in 6D to go to 7D, I don't think they have very much lessons in 6D because they have knowledge of everything, closer you get to 7D it's bigger responsibility you have!

Owning animals is a very STS action, by how we dominate said animal(s), and as I understand that by owning an animal one is less of an STO candidate, and more likely to spend another cycle as 3D STS. Is this a correct understanding?

I think you missed the point here, owning an animal doesn't matter very much I think, in the end we are all STS more-less, you don't have to be 100 per cent STO to be a candidate, owning the animal is normal in STS world(It's kind 2D are our food and our pets, slaves like we are food for 4d and they have beings from 3D and 4D as slaves and pets, like Bigfoot, and C's said STS Orions have reptilians as pets and slaves) but it matters how you treat your pet, if you give him love and care then it's possibility that it would accelerate it's growth and that is a STO way. If you didn't have your cat someone else would because that soul would have experiences that it need to grow! It's similar with having a baby, it doesn't depends on you, that soul would find other parents. My sister has a dog, she(maybe to much) and I care about him and I play with him, he always wants to play so he always makes me feel better! :D

Thank you for all your answers, it has been much helpful :)
It has always been my understanding, as since we humans chose to take animals in as pets, it is out responsibility to give them a good life while they are here.
That was why it hurt, or stung a little when I read that specific chapter, and understood it as we should not be keeping pets (which I now know was a wrong understanding of the text)
So, it is not about keeping pets or not, it is all in the way you treat them, thus helping them grow and learn. Thank you!

dannybananny said:
if you give him love and care then it's possibility that it would accelerate it's growth and that is a STO way.

Exactly. C' s once said :

[quote author=C's ] Q: (L) Do dogs feel love?
A: Dogs feel need as love [/quote]

Also from Ra material

[quote author=Ra material ]

Questioner: So more and more second-density entities are making it into third density. Can you give me an example of a second-density entity coming into the third density in the recent past?
Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the most common occurrence of second-density graduation during third-density cycle is the so-called pet.

For the animal which is exposed to the individualizing influences of the bond between animal and third-density entity, this individuation causes a sharp rise in the potential of the second density entity so that upon the cessation of physical complex the mind/body complex does not return into the undifferentiated consciousness of that species, if you will. [/quote]

So this is a learning process for every being.

And if you, as a pet-owner begin to see your pet as travelling companion in this learning journey (likewise you are his/her companion) then it will become a learning for both of you IMHO (but without anticipating or insisting on the idea that your pet is a 3D candidate and you should teach him 3D way etc.)

Shijing said:
Hi Twisted --

Twisted said:

That is my understanding -- I believe that the general principle is that starting at 1D, you (as a consciousness unit) stay there until you have mastered all of the lessons, at which point you graduate to the next highest density. This applies all the way up, and it therefore applies to the C's who are interacting with us as part of their own learning of 6D lessons.

Twisted said:

I think that this is an interesting question -- from my viewpoint, I don't think that the choice to give up your cat is necessarily the most selfless thing that you can do at this point. Your cat presumably has an interdependent relationship with you and is used to living with humans, and to give her up (especially if you don't know if her next environment would be as good for her) may actually be more stressful to her. I think that you can make many decisions between STO and STS behavior through your relationship with your cat as the present situation stands. You already said that you love her -- if that is the case, you presumably do your best to meet her needs, give her attention, feed her healthy food and keep her living area sanitary. In doing all of that, you are giving in the spirit of STO, OSIT.

I think the more appropriate context for your question would be in the future, when you were deciding whether or not to adopt a new pet. But even here, it is not that simple. There are many dogs and cats in shelters that need loving homes, and perhaps you may be doing something better for the universe by adopting one of them and saving them from a worse fate, than you would be in choosing to go without a pet -- this is very different than capturing an animal that is otherwise living happily in the wild, for example. I think its all in the details of the situation.

I think we have all thought about this so let me comment.

1. If you got your pet in a pet store, the animal was always going to be a pet no matter what, might as well go to a good caring home.
2. If you were an animal, what would be the best way to evole to 3D? I'd saying hanging out with 3D beings, not in the wild, kind of how we evolve by interacting with higher density beings.
3. Once your pet is dependent on you it would probably be pretty cruel to "let it go" since this is now its home and it probably cant survive on it's own.
4. I don't like the cage thing for sure, i have a rabbit and a cockatoo, if we let the rabbit out in the day he mostly hides behind the couch in the same spot(smaller area than his cage) till dawn and the cockatoo is out except when it's sleeping or when we are both out, though he has a massive cage for when we are out.
5. Pets have a stress free life not having to kill to eat and avoid predators in the wild so i don't think it's too terrible for them when they are in a caring home.
6. Pets are also a great way to learn responsibilty before having kids if you plan to have kids(I don't) and responsibility is an STO concept.

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom