Question about 'The Wave' Series

How does one get to 6D and 7D?
Is it that one has learned enough from these densities that one can "graduate" and go to 6D (and then ultimately 7D when enough learning has occurred in 6D)?]How does one get to 6D and 7D?
Is it that one has learned enough from these densities that one can "graduate" and go to 6D (and then ultimately 7D when enough learning has occurred in 6D)?

If I remember correctly C's said that when you learn your lessons in 4D there is a short period you stay in 5D before going to 6D.
I think that you have to help some civilization(mainly something big) when you are in 6D to go to 7D, I don't think they have very much lessons in 6D because they have knowledge of everything, closer you get to 7D it's bigger responsibility you have!

Just to clarify on this, even though it's all theoritical and far away, the C's have stated we all go to 7D together because it is the end of a cycle and also afaik 6D role is to make sure there is balance in the universe in all the levels below, it seems like it's not automated, though i'm not sure but they have stated they are at the forefront of balance in the universe.

Also there is no time, so there is no "short period" in 5D because you just can't measure it that way. I think time/distance can only be applied to physicality, 1D - 4D, someone correct me if i'm wrong, 5D is 100% ethereal/consciousness.

Edit - Quotes

Twisted wrote
Owning animals is a very STS action, by how we dominate said animal(s), and as I understand that by owning an animal one is less of an STO candidate, and more likely to spend another cycle as 3D STS. Is this a correct understanding?
I am having some trouble with this, as I have a cat, and initially I felt like I was supposed to get rid of her if I wish to be an STO candidate. But then, getting rid of her, would in my understanding be even more so of an STS action, because it is my own "wants" or "desires" to be(come) an STO candidate. Not to mention that I love her, maybe more than anyone or anything else, and consider her a part of my family. And as we all know, one does not own a cat, it's the cat that owns you.

In some of the C's transcripts they indicated that it is not necessary to give up one's pets. I am sorry I cannot research the dates at this time. My perception from reading these transcripts is that what it is important is that we evolve our relationship with animals to be one of coexistence with other conscience entities rather than slaves and owners. They certainly can be wonderful teachers and helpers in doing The Work.

Also, it is important to remember that all domesticated animals are genetically modified biological beings through controlled breeding over the years, some species more than others. Because of this many species have lost their abilities to survive in the wild on their own. Therefore, it is cruel to abandoned or release most domesticated animals. A better solution may be to stop breeding so many and take better care of the ones that are here--stop the exploitative slave trade nature of so many animal human relationships and seek to maintain a better balance of mutual coexistence. Even the keeping of animals for food could be done in a way that is more mutually beneficial to both human and animal entities to make the most out of the time spent in third density. OSIT.
shellycheval

My kitties taught me huge lessons!

Shuto always made it clear that if I did not respect his free will, he would not give me what I wanted (affection). If I let him come to me on his own terms... he freely offered the affection I craved. (only took me a few years to learn that one. But it took me many more years to apply it to my human relationships. Knowledge and being.)

When we moved from upstate New York to the city of Boston, we started keeping our cats inside. Having previously been outdoor cats, they were not at all pleased. A number of years later, Pantera was diagnosed with end-stage kidney failure. I was able to prolong her life and help her to have a good quality of life through a number of means. But it was a negotiation. She was very expressive with her eyes, her face, her ears, her tail, her tone of voice etc... she used everything to communicate. It came across pretty clearly from her that she didn't know how long she had left, and if she was going to put up with me jabbing her with a needle every couple of days to flush her kidneys, that she wanted to spend some time outside. I agreed. It really seemed to make her happy!

If I put on the earphones to play piano, she would do everything possible to get my attention. If I took off the earphones and played so that she could hear, she would curl up in a ball on the seat next to me and purr happily.

I also told her that when there came a point where she wanted me to stop trying to prolong her life and that she was beginning to suffer more than enjoy it, that she would need to find a way to let me know. She did. 5 years from her diagnosis. I stopped flushing her kidneys, I stopped giving her a pill to stimulate her appetite, I stopped giving her nettles and alphalpha tea. Each of these things in their turn, was at her insistence. When she started dropping too much weight and got a bacterial infection, I was all set to go to extremes to save her. But she gave me the look. I had the tincture dropper in my hand, and she weakly turned her head and actually shook it side to side. "Don't do it." Her eyes were very clearly begging me to stop. Her heart began to fail and she was really suffering. So I brought her to the animal hospital to have her put to sleep. She actually seemed relieved when they brought her to me hooked up to the IV. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. She was my best friend for 16 years. And she taught me SOOOOO much!

If I am indeed the "pet" or "plaything" of some 4D STS being, they have not cared well for me.

There sure seems to be a lot of this sort of thing going on out there. Baldwin suggests that the number of people suffering one or more "attachments" at any given time is about 100%!!! I was pretty shocked when I read that figure. In fact, when I was learning the techniques of the therapeutic modality, I had a LOT of misgivings about it. It just seemed too far-fetched and wild even for my open-minded approach to reality.

So, as a sort of experiment, I began to use the "differential diagnosis" technique with subjects who had agreed to participate in an "experimental therapy," but were not told any details whatsoever as to what this would entail. I think they were more or less expecting something dramatic rather than a small series of questions artfully designed to reveal the presence of attached entities. And, at the point I shifted into the questions designed to identify spirit attachment, I made sure to do it in a subtle way, "burying" the questions in a series of other innocuous questions. I certainly didn't want to "contaminate" my experiment, so I was being VERY tricky! If this idea was a hokey theory, I was determined to expose it!

Well, the results were nothing short of astounding. In case after case, there WERE attachments; usually more than one. The most startling thing about it was that the release therapy WORKED in amazing ways! Problems that had persisted with standard hypnotic therapies utilizing repeated suggestions and/or post-hypnotic suggestions, (which sometimes worked and sometimes didn't) would virtually disappear almost instantly with the release of the attaching entity. In a couple of cases, individuals who were in marriages that were highly unsatisfactory and even miserable, but had been unable to extricate themselves because they would "weaken at the thought," or would "argue with themselves" over the rightness of leaving, were suddenly freed of these fears, co-dependencies, and so forth. It was established in a couple of these sessions that the subject had been invaded at an opportune moment by an entity that wanted to be with the marriage partner and that the attaching entity had influenced the subject to marry that person in the first place! Whenever the "core" person, or host, would try to leave the relationship, a full bore inner struggle would take place, preventing the wishes of the host from prevailing. This was always perceived as the subject's own doubts and misgivings about leaving.

I have just read this on wave11b as I work through the material. Newbie on site for 2 days so forgive my impatience but is the questioning method and subsequent suggestion elaborated on ? I find this section very interesting.

Regarding pets, I remember reading in the Wave I do not remember which, who were said to be parasites of 4D STS. I think depending on pets can be a form of energy vampires. I had a Yorkshire that both me and my wife as we sucked the energy form exaggerated ... However, another dog we have is much calmer and we do not "absorb" energy as exaggerated. I think, like everything, if there is something we you lose energy it is better to depart.

Eongar said:
Regarding pets, I remember reading in the Wave I do not remember which, who were said to be parasites of 4D STS.

I do not remember reading that ?

Eongar said:
I think depending on pets can be a form of energy vampires. I had a Yorkshire that both me and my wife as we sucked the energy form exaggerated ... However, another dog we have is much calmer and we do not "absorb" energy as exaggerated. I think, like everything, if there is something we you lose energy it is better to depart.

If I am not mistaken, pets are like organic portals in the way that they can easily be vector of attack. Are they kind of vampires, I would rather say that they are very much influenced by our own energy.

Eongar said:
Regarding pets, I remember reading in the Wave I do not remember which, who were said to be parasites of 4D STS. I think depending on pets can be a form of energy vampires. I had a Yorkshire that both me and my wife as we sucked the energy form exaggerated ... However, another dog we have is much calmer and we do not "absorb" energy as exaggerated. I think, like everything, if there is something we you lose energy it is better to depart.

Nothing like that was ever said in The Wave.

True, in the Wave does not say exactly that. In Wave 7 in Spanish says:

P: Ustedes nos han dicho que las estrellas y los planetas son portales o ventanas a otras densidades. ¿Es posible que el acceso a la Onda que está en camino, el cruce de fronteras entre densidades, sea a través de estos portales, y que no es algo que esté realmente en nuestro "espacio", pero que emanaría a través de las estrellas y los planetas? ¿Estoy en lo correcto?
R: Puedes haber empezado a caminar un largo camino. Sólo recuerda: todas las profecías que se basan en fechas de calendarios no les son de utilidad ¡al menos que deseen ser absorbidos por las fuerzas de la cuarta densidad de SAS!
P (L): Hablando de ser absorbido por las fuerzas de SAS, a MM, le dijeron en su grupo local de la India, que ella les estaba "succionando" la energía y la invitaron a que o bien se ajustara al programa o a que encontrara a otro grupo con el cual pasar el tiempo. ¿Qué clase de interacción era esta? ¿Por qué se sentían tan incómodos en su presencia?
R: Porque deseaban ser adorados.
P: (L) ¿Eso significa que ser adorado es el equivalente a absorber las energías?
R: Aproximadamente.
P: (L) Tengo curiosidad sobre la imagen del perrito que estaba en la fotografía que hizo MM y que me mostró.
R: En estos tiempos, las criaturas de la 2da densidad recolectarán más y más entidades parasitarias. ( E.Ps)
P: ¿Son estas entidades parasitarias iguales a otras entidades?
R: Sí, y otras.
P: (L) Cuando recolectan estas entidades parasitarias, ¿las adquieren de nosotros para protegernos?
R: No.
P: (L) ¿Están siendo usados para recolectar E.Ps para perjudicarnos?
R: Sí.
P: (L) ¿Por qué nuestros animales recogen E.Ps?
R: Debido al incremento de las frecuencias vibratorias, o sea, la Onda.
P: (L) ¿Hay algo que podamos hacer? ¿Deberíamos deshacernos de las mascotas?
R: Nunca sugeriríamos algo tan drástico como eso. Sin embargo, ten cuidado: la orientación SAS de los de la tercera densidad incluye la idea de "dominio" sobre los de la segunda densidad, y esto es meramente una continuación del incremento de energía del acercamiento de la Onda…Algunas de las lecciones son realmente interesantes. Cuando suponen que la captura y el encarcelamiento de aquellos de menor capacidad que ustedes es por "su bien", ¿¡¿por qué no deberían esperar que aquellos de mayor capacidad que ustedes supongan lo mismo?!? Nos gustaría que meditaras sobre esto profundamente. Sospechamos que hay mucho que ganar del entendimiento adquirido a través de tus propias meditaciones.

In English:
Q: (L) You told us before that stars and planets are portals, or openings into other densities. Is it possible that this oncoming wave, this Realm Border Crossing will be accessed through these types of portals, that it is not something that is actually in our 'space,' but that it would emanate through stars and planets? Am I onto something here?
A: You may be starting down a long path. Just remember: All prophecies attached to calendar dates are useless unless you wish to be sucked up by the 4th density STS forces!
Q: (L) Speaking of being sucked up by 4th density STS forces, MM was told by her local Hindu gathering that she was "vacuuming" up their energies and they invited her to either get with the program or find another group to hang out with. What kind of an interaction was this? Why were they so uncomfortable in her presence?
A: Because they wished to be worshipped.
Q: (L) Does that mean that being worshipped is the equivalent of sucking energy?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Now, I am curious about the doggie image that was on the photo that MM took and showed to me?
A: In these times, 2nd density creatures will collect more and more attachments.
Q: (L) Are these attachments like other entities?
A: Yes, and others.
Q: (L) When they are collecting these attachments, are they collecting them from us, as in protecting?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they being used to collect attachments to be detrimental to us?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why are our animals picking up attachments?
A: Because of vibrational frequency intensifications, i.e. The Wave.
Q: (L) Is there something we could do? I mean, are we supposed to get rid of pets?
A: We would never suggest something as harsh as this. However, beware: 3rd density STS orientation includes the thought of "dominion" over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the energy buildups of the approach of The Wave... Some of the lessons are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "their good," why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to assume the same regarding you?!? We would like you to ponder this further. We suspect there is much to be gained from insights lurking there.

I retract

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

shellycheval said:
Also, it is important to remember that all domesticated animals are genetically modified biological beings through controlled breeding over the years, some species more than others. Because of this many species have lost their abilities to survive in the wild on their own. Therefore, it is cruel to abandoned or release most domesticated animals. A better solution may be to stop breeding so many and take better care of the ones that are here--stop the exploitative slave trade nature of so many animal human relationships and seek to maintain a better balance of mutual coexistence. Even the keeping of animals for food could be done in a way that is more mutually beneficial to both human and animal entities to make the most out of the time spent in third density. OSIT.
shellycheval

True that! Many, many years ago I came to the startling and sad realization that what the Beings called "4D STS" here (I called them something else at the time) are doing to us is really no different that what we (collectively) do to 2D Beings.
Another case of "As above, so below" :(

Considering pets…I have learned from them too…there is a dog, its name is Sam, it's a Chocolate Labrador Retriever, I don't like him very much, Just realized that I don't like him very much because of the historical issues were made around him…he lives in my father and mother home, the dog was …or is depending on the interest of the sister in law. They, the supposed owners had not take/took care of Sam, and it's the work to my parents to do everything, my mother justify my brother's actions…no, I don't like Sam in my parents home…they, my parents are senior citizens they don't need that kind of dog, it is too playful…but Sam taught me is not his fault, and I can be her friend he does not hold any grudges and that its another lesson…

Its somehow different into considering insects…its there any …mmm…apology we can express to them as to not to feel too bad killing them?, like the cockroach…tropical ones…, I refere them as the date ones…they look and have the same color and size…I try to kill them fast…so to think they wont feel too much pain…although they are too intelligent…its like if they had sensors or eyes at their back… I had spare spiders…talk to them…you know…I wont kill them, trying or thinking that maybe the wave in the voice intention doesn't sound threatening to them…and in those times I need to be sure of my self…because the spider in question is right beside the wall near the bed…but if we…had made the agreement, why wont work…once, I did it with a spider …big one, not a tarantula but it was …with legs like 2 inches (happened to be around in rainy days in Guadalajara, mx)…and I did slept very well that night…did not have any spider nightmares…

Back
Top Bottom