Question about The Wave Series.

Franco

Jedi Master
Hi people,

I recently discovered there are 6 books in The Wave Series, now I have read the first 3 a few times, i'm assuming 4 - 6 are not not new so did i just not see them on QFG?

I've looked for information on books 4 - 6 and couldnt find much, can anybody tell me if its still focussed on excerpts from the Cassies sessions and with Lauras' commentry and research?

Thanks

Franco

Hi Franco, they're listed on the right hand 'best sellers' column at http://www.qfgpublishing.com/

and http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=44&osCsid=05f0549c7363e19614c9fff2d94976ba

http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=69&osCsid=c45410fd83fa29b8d98657ecbd84d839

How much material is in the hard publications of the Wave series that is not online at the SOTT site map? percentagewise? I have only read what's available online. What am I missing?

If anyone else is thinking if they should buy the Wave Series after reading the transcripts, you are crazy not to as it puts a lot of information in context and answers a lot of questions you might have about certain parts of the transcripts.

Franco said:
If anyone else is thinking if they should buy the Wave Series after reading the transcripts, you are crazy not to as it puts a lot of information in context and answers a lot of questions you might have about certain parts of the transcripts.

I can only second that.

The Wave is not exactly a commentary of the transcripts. On the contrary the transcripts are simply a support of the whole narrative.

Actually the transcripts only represent 10 or 20% of the book's volume.

Mark said:
How much material is in the hard publications of the Wave series that is not online at the SOTT site map? percentagewise? I have only read what's available online. What am I missing?

Franco said:

Belibaste said:
I can only second that. The Wave is not exactly a commentary of the transcripts. On the contrary the transcripts are simply a support of the whole narrative. Actually the transcripts only represent 10 or 20% of the book's volume.

I think you may have misunderstood Mark's question. He was not asking what the hard-copy Wave series includes in addition to the online TRANSCRIPTS (which would imply that he has only read the transcripts and not any of the Wave series itself). He is saying that he has read the Wave series that is available online, and wonders whether the hard-copy of the Wave series that one must purchase has any additional material to the online version.

Franco said:
I've looked for information on books 4 - 6 and couldnt find much, can anybody tell me if its still focussed on excerpts from the Cassies sessions and with Lauras' commentry and research?

Thanks

Franco

A question along those lines was answered here as well:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9795.msg71603#msg71603

PepperFritz said:
Mark said:

Franco said:

Belibaste said:
I can only second that. The Wave is not exactly a commentary of the transcripts. On the contrary the transcripts are simply a support of the whole narrative. Actually the transcripts only represent 10 or 20% of the book's volume.

I think you may have misunderstood Mark's question. He was not asking what the hard-copy Wave series includes in addition to the online TRANSCRIPTS (which would imply that he has only read the transcripts and not any of the Wave series itself). He is saying that he has read the Wave series that is available online, and wonders whether the hard-copy of the Wave series that one must purchase has any additional material to the online version.

My message was more a confirmation of what Marco said.

It aimed forumites who have read the transcripts and haven't read the Wave thinking that there's nothing really new in the Wave.

That's not the case, the Wave is much more than a mere transcripts' comment.

Back
Top Bottom