Question for forum members to the Cs

Ares

Jedi Master
I was just reading a few older transcripts on nicotine and its effects and as usual read a lot more than what was necessary to understand that subject (which is great). It amazes me every time the responses the Cs give to questions pose - they are all at the same time inspiring, thought-provoking, and on closer inspection the best responses that can be given at that point of time to the question. No doubt this has been noticed before by Laura and other community members, just wanted to say it again as I re-read some of the transcripts today :)

Now on to my question: I was wondering, seeing how beneficial the Cs advice has been on learning for everyone in general, and especially to those physically present whose questions were answered, would it make sense to ask a general question for every forum member on how best to move forward in learning for each person? So a question such as "what does XXXX need to do at this point to increase improve/accelerate their learning?"

Ideally it would be good if we could ask this question for everyone who is interested to know, but I'm not sure if this will work practically...maybe we could make a database of interested forum members and ask the same question (posed above) for lets say 3-4 forum members for every session? Hopefully this doesn't take too much time from the important questions that Laura and others wanted to ask...

The idea behind this request is a feeling that we may not always realize what is holding us back at any given point due to our illusions, even when we sincerely want to move ahead. So while trying to do this on our own is no doubt the best for maximum learning, I feel it wouldnt be a bad idea to get a hint or 2 if the individual path we are following is the most optimum. Also given the possibility that 'time' is running short, this would serve as a boost for the progress of the forum member concerned.

sorry for the long post, hope i made sense!

moksha said:
Now on to my question: I was wondering, seeing how beneficial the Cs advice has been on learning for everyone in general, and especially to those physically present whose questions were answered, would it make sense to ask a general question for every forum member on how best to move forward in learning for each person? So a question such as "what does XXXX need to do at this point to increase improve/accelerate their learning?"

I'm not sure that they would answer this question because it would be a violation of free will. It would be like giving someone the answers to a test, thus negating the need for study. Hope that makes sense. If not, let me know. :)

truth seeker said:
I'm not sure that they would answer this question because it would be a violation of free will.

yes i thought about that too, I was trying to explore if there was a way to help forum members at a more personal level without violating free will. A kick in the butt, so to speak :)

Can you even imagine the time and energy that would take from me?

moksha said:
The idea behind this request is a feeling that we may not always realize what is holding us back at any given point due to our illusions, even when we sincerely want to move ahead. So while trying to do this on our own is no doubt the best for maximum learning, I feel it wouldnt be a bad idea to get a hint or 2 if the individual path we are following is the most optimum. Also given the possibility that 'time' is running short, this would serve as a boost for the progress of the forum member concerned.

(bold by me) That's what this forum is for, right? And who knows, maybe the Cassiopaeans are some of the members on this forum in the "Future".
Interacting with others who also chose to learn might 'speed up' the learning process.

Woulnd'nt it be better to attempt to use your own mind to get the answers through meditation or dream work?

If we are constantly evolving then you will constaly have a "next" step, if you can't work it out for yourself, you will probably end up stagnating.

This would be impractical to do using the C's for answers.

I generally find when I'm searching for answers I get them some way, some how, as long as i keep searching.

moksha said:
a question such as "what does XXXX need to do at this point to increase improve/accelerate their learning?"

In essence, we have all been given the answer to this question already. We are to take upon ourselves the work of accelerating our own growth. The C's have assisted the efforts of many to formulate and make available the knowledge and tools to do so, and make these available to anyone who is interested. As far as I can tell, if you start working on it- detoxing, doing EE and self-remembering (among other things), you will get whatever hints you need as a result of being engaged in the process.

I think, networking is the key. It is indeed impossible to answer 2,402 questions. Will that be useful to the group at all if they say 200 times "eat healthy, avoid certain people, do EE on a regular basis, etc."? Many people have similar and related problems. And all major problems have been already discussed here. So just network, stay up-to-date and share your experiences. It is up to us to solve personal problems. I think, it has also to do with realisation of problems and situations by ourselves.

BTW, we have been already given "general" answers how to learn and progress.

moksha said:
I was just reading a few older transcripts on nicotine and its effects and as usual read a lot more than what was necessary to understand that subject (which is great). It amazes me every time the responses the Cs give to questions pose - they are all at the same time inspiring, thought-provoking, and on closer inspection the best responses that can be given at that point of time to the question. No doubt this has been noticed before by Laura and other community members, just wanted to say it again as I re-read some of the transcripts today :)

Ideally it would be good if we could ask this question for everyone who is interested to know, but I'm not sure if this will work practically...maybe we could make a database of interested forum members and ask the same question (posed above) for lets say 3-4 forum members for every session? Hopefully this doesn't take too much time from the important questions that Laura and others wanted to ask...

sorry for the long post, hope i made sense!

Bro there is no a day session, the sessions are per month, or two months. And here are a lot of people to do that. And, if you ask that, where is the discovering? to find what you have to learn...

moksha said:

Wouldn't that be leading the Cs? Even if it wasn't, I can already picture the answers...

Q: (L) What does Person A need to do at this point to increase/improve/accelerate their learning?
A: Open.
Q: (L) What does Person B need to do at this point to increase/improve/accelerate their learning?
Q: (L) What does Person C need to do at this point to increase/improve/accelerate their learning?

;)

I agree that it would be great to be pointed in the right direction, but we have to remember that we don't really need to be led by the hand. Sure, it makes things easier. But we don't need it.

Well I think the essence of networking involves a mirroring process that reveals to some extent what is going on inside each individual on a personal level--and as such I learn a lot from the transcipts from a macrosocial level right down to how I am denying my true self on a personal level. So when I read the transcripts I am already thinking that it is about me, lol.

That's so funny, and very likely exactly what they would say!
:lol:

Nathan said:
moksha said:

Wouldn't that be leading the Cs? Even if it wasn't, I can already picture the answers...

Q: (L) What does Person A need to do at this point to increase/improve/accelerate their learning?
Q: (L) What does Person B need to do at this point to increase/improve/accelerate their learning?
Q: (L) What does Person C need to do at this point to increase/improve/accelerate their learning?

;)

I agree that it would be great to be pointed in the right direction, but we have to remember that we don't really need to be led by the hand. Sure, it makes things easier. But we don't need it.

Nathan said:

;)

I second that. Or they would maybe answer :

A: Person A needs to objectively answer this question by him/her-self in order to to increase/improve/accelerate his/her learning at this point.

Sorry C's for answering this question on behalf of you but you're our mentors after all.

Back
Top Bottom