Question for Laura

James The Sixth

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi Laura

I'm a newbie. I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few months, and I'm fascinated, intrigued, inspired and terrified in equal measure.

With regard to the sessions with the Cassiopaeans, if I remember correctly, somewhere in what I've read you say that you don't actually need the spirit board to communicate, you can just think the questions and the answers appear as thoughts in response. It strikes me very forcefully that your consciousness and the consciousness of the entity that identifies as the Cassiopaeans must be connected via quantum entanglement.

I am sure that you have thought of this, and I'd love to hear your views on it. Have you ever asked the Cs if entanglement is at work here?

Regards

Jim

I will explain to you:
They(Laura and team) as scientists
They tried to contact C's
Through learning, and somewhere was even written
On one of their pages in Polish
that for them this is the best way "cleanest" but it's their way
Everyone has different
if he wanted to and developed his "hidden" skills.
Besides you as the one who is looking and has an open mind
does not close only here in these sessions
There is a lot of sessions and remarks from other people
and when careful researcher and a student is in them
All the answers to these questions
Which raise doubts
They are resolved
Because there are many truths
And for everyone to mean something else: P

(I'm explaining it this way because then the contents of the message do not disappear in advance I apologize for the form I know that it is hard to read but please be indifferent because it is not in my free will to introduce anyone in any error)

in polish :
Wytłumaczę ci to:
Oni(Laura i grupa) jako naukowcy podjęli próbę kontaktu z C's za pośrednictwem nauki, i gdzieś było nawet napisane na jednej z ich stron w języku polskim
że dla nich ten sposób jest najlepszy "najczystszy" ale to ich sposób, każdy ma inny jeśli będzie tylko chciał i rozwijał swoje "ukryte" umiejętności.
Poza tym ty jako ten który szuka i ma otwarty umysł nie zamyka się tylko i wyłącznie tu na tych sesjach jest masa sesji i przekazów innych osób
a kiedy uważny badacz i uczeń znajduje w nich wszystkie odpowiedzi na te pytania które budzą wątpliwości zostają rozwiązane ponieważ prawd jest wiele
i dla każdego znaczą co innego:P

(tłumaczę to w ten sposób dlatego że wtedy nie zanika treść przekazu według mnie z góry przepraszam za formę wiem że ciężko się to czyta jednak proszę o wyrozumiałość ponieważ nie jest w mojej wolnej woli wprowadzenie kogo kolwiek w błąd)

No, Laura, I did not say that, I meant about the way of communication and approach to the subject. For me, you are the most living and conscious person.
Translator badly translated my words

WhiteRose said:
I will explain to you:
They(Laura and team) as scientists
They tried to contact C's
Through learning, and somewhere was even written
On one of their pages in Polish
that for them this is the best way "cleanest" but it's their way
Everyone has different
if he wanted to and developed his "hidden" skills.
Besides you as the one who is looking and has an open mind
does not close only here in these sessions
There is a lot of sessions and remarks from other people
and when careful researcher and a student is in them
All the answers to these questions
Which raise doubts
They are resolved
Because there are many truths
And for everyone to mean something else: P

(I'm explaining it this way because then the contents of the message do not disappear in advance I apologize for the form I know that it is hard to read but please be indifferent because it is not in my free will to introduce anyone in any error)

I don't mean to be either rude or negative towards you Whiterose, but I don't understand your comments nor do they answer my question. If Laura or one of her team wants to reply they will do so. If they don't, there will be a reason for them not doing so. I simply wanted to pose the question as a result of my understanding of what I have read to-date. A reply would be good, but no reply is also an answer.

Hi laura, the msot facinating thing i have read is the first sesión, it was alluccinated to me.
Afeter that i think i read it all, and i watch a video, an interviú proyect camelot did to u.
Weell done!!! very nice job u have acomplish!!! my congratulations to u.

I think i read in a sesions that children were not allow, i dont understan dat, or i missunderstood.
my inglish is not my first tongue. so what about that is that true? and why?

i wil love to read some interview of a 5 years old to the casiopenas.
i think some amazing things could happend if taht is posible.

second, and last, is there some info, about the cassipeans life:, mean questions like, what are they cotepleinting,
when they r in 6 th density moving to 7th,
wich are the topics they have in mind, or they are learning,
what r they perciving or coming to realization,
as i said i think i have read all, but f not, point me the direction.

Thanks u both, ark too, is amazing to read his question and insight.

love u guys best wishes!

Hi Lora,
You are increlibities and amazing. So many years and patient since 1994. It is a very long way.
I want a request and question
Did you ask about Muhammad and Islam

Hi dragutti,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

I am sorry about my questions. I seriously asked. I met this information mostly knowledge I can say in 2014 and I read all of them from 1994 to today. After I read mostly found answers of my questions. I'm freemason in Turkey and member of A.A.S.R. as 32 degree. I think it is enough to talk about myselves. But if you have questions about me please I answer truely.

I am sorry about my questions. I seriously asked. I met this information mostly knowledge I can say in 2014 and I read all of them from 1994 to today.. I'm freemason in Turkey and member of A.A.S.R. as 32 degree.

Here's some FM symbolism in the Untied States disguised through Christianity. The USA is the STS Empire of the West.

a54f777bd8cb762c5de3d6d6894c17b9.png

Google kort

37°48′38″N 122°15′47″W Location 2121 Harrison St. Oakland, California

SF Bay Area Published on May 14, 2018
The diocese says it has taken legal action because of what the church says are construction defects in the Cathedral of Christ the Light

Hi Lora,
You are increlibities and amazing. So many years and patient since 1994. It is a very long way.
I want a request and question
Did you ask about Muhammad and Islam

It's hardly necessary to ask about Muhammad once one has demonstrated that Judaism and Christianity are both frauds. Much of the Koran is a rip-off of well-known literature of the time including the OT.

Back
Top Bottom