Question for the C´s

Talitha

Padawan Learner
Hi!
I was wondering if you could ask the C´s about Galaxy IC1101, any beings operating on earth from that location?

Laura I don´t have enough words to thank you for all your work...😍
And also big thank you to the C´s of course!

Hi!
I was wondering if you could ask the C´s about Galaxy IC1101, any beings operating on earth from that location?
Perhaps you could elaborate on why you are interested in Galaxy IC1101 and why you think that beings from that location if there are any beings there, would operate on earth. Perhaps also how that would help you if the answer is no/yes.

Perhaps you could elaborate on why you are interested in Galaxy IC1101 and why you think that beings from that location if there are any beings there, would operate on earth. Perhaps also how that would help you if the answer is no/yes.

Yes, more context would be helpful. What do you mean exactly?

Hi Aeneas, you are right to point out the economy of words in my question...
I basically woke up to the whole ET world a few months ago, so I am still finding it hard to talk about it...and I am still trying to make sense out of the experiences I have been through...I would love to be able to explain how I came across that galaxy but I haven´t got an answer for that myself...besides that of through an encounter with a being (humanoid) from another distant place...I would not be able to say if this was a wanderer, a hybrid...a shapeshifter...So anything that I could learn from that galaxy (and the nature of any beings from there) would be helpful to bring understanding...
I haven´t found any info at all... besides perhaps the link to Spyca/Spycans...

Thank you

IC 1101 extends 5.5 billion light years. It's the largest (and brightest) known galaxy located in the constellation Virgo.

I would say considering its size that it won't be uncommon to come across entities that have experience there.

The Cs have expounded numerous times the importance of Earth and the events to take place here. It won't be too far-fetched to have visitors from IC 1101.

It feels like you're skirting around the experience with this entity that claims to be from there.

Did you meet them in a dream? Was it a waking experience where you've interacted with this IC 1101 being? Were they human in appearance? Did they exhibit any abilities or do anything to suggest they were being genuine? Can you elaborate on this experience?

IC 1101 extends 5.5 billion light years. It's the largest (and brightest) known galaxy located in the constellation Virgo.
View attachment 30505

I would say considering its size that it won't be uncommon to come across entities that have experience there.

The Cs have expounded numerous times the importance of Earth and the events to take place here. It won't be too far-fetched to have visitors from IC 1101.

It feels like you're skirting around the experience with this entity that claims to be from there.

Did you meet them in a dream? Was it a waking experience where you've interacted with this IC 1101 being? Were they human in appearance? Did they exhibit any abilities or do anything to suggest they were being genuine? Can you elaborate on this experience?

Hi Duyunne,

The being was/is a humanoid, the experience occurred in plain daylight/waking experience. I never stated he claimed to be from the galaxy himself, but for me it is a key piece for better understanding. As per the abilities, mind reading, telepathy, knowledge of future events.
I am not skirting on purpose, but as I said I still have not processed the experience, and until I have a more clear picture I don´t feel I can elaborate further...

Thank you

So a being from a distant galaxy which isn’t from said galaxy has sparked an interest in said galaxy.

Clear as mud! So how is it you came to this particular galaxy then? How did this individual point you there?

So a being from a distant galaxy which isn’t from said galaxy has sparked an interest in said galaxy.

Clear as mud! So how is it you came to this particular galaxy then? How did this individual point you there?
[/QUOTE
Being one of the largest galaxies, one where Virgo constellation, Spyca, and the four pillars of life are located and considering there is not much knowledge about it or beings operating from there feels relevant to me...
The tiny details on how I came to know about it... is a long story, and will not add any value to the question per se...
I am a newbie here and I do understand how you feel about my question...and that is ok...🙇‍♀️

Talitha, are you familiar with the concept of external consideration as used on this forum? I ask because your question for the C’s and withholding of contextual information doesn’t seem very considerate towards others. You may or may not know this, but Laura gets tons of personal questions for the C’s like this all the time. Can you imagine what the C’s sessions would become if they were filled with out of context personal questions with no relevance to anyone reading the sessions or Laura and the group? No one would get anything of value from the sessions then. Not to mention how difficult and time consuming it is to do the sessions. So in order to use that time wisely, the group tends to focus on things of the most benefit to most people, with as much due diligence to get informed on the topics prior to the sessions as is possible.

So without any information for why you’re asking, how that question came to be, and any justification for why Laura should spend precious time and energy to do this, the question and interaction is lacking what Gurdjieff terms external consideration.

I know you’re new here, and so I’d encourage you to get familiar with the work being done here. Have you read the Wave series yet or other books recommended on the forum?

Hi Talitha

I personally feel you may be able to gain better insight to your question by talking about it.

Also, do you think everyone involved in the transcripts should spend the time to ask about something that everyone can understand?

The four pillars of life, I always thought that was a concept. Like tenants to follow, not necessarily a physical location out in the cosmos.

Nonetheless, thanks for answering my questions! Sorry if I seemed pushy. Good luck!

Talitha, are you familiar with the concept of external consideration as used on this forum? I ask because your question for the C’s and withholding of contextual information doesn’t seem very considerate towards others. You may or may not know this, but Laura gets tons of personal questions for the C’s like this all the time. Can you imagine what the C’s sessions would become if they were filled with out of context personal questions with no relevance to anyone reading the sessions or Laura and the group? No one would get anything of value from the sessions then. Not to mention how difficult and time consuming it is to do the sessions. So in order to use that time wisely, the group tends to focus on things of the most benefit to most people, with as much due diligence to get informed on the topics prior to the sessions as is possible.

So without any information for why you’re asking, how that question came to be, and any justification for why Laura should spend precious time and energy to do this, the question and interaction is lacking what Gurdjieff terms external consideration.

I know you’re new here, and so I’d encourage you to get familiar with the work being done here. Have you read the Wave series yet or other books recommended on the forum?

Hi ScioAgapeOmnis,
I do understand all your points, and of course I perfectly understand that Laura gets tons of questions, and of course I understand my question might be irrelevant, although I have many questions that I would love to ask on a more personal level, I felt this one was somehow the one that had a wider span for all...
I have read most of the transcripts and the wave, Gurjieff not yet but I have read Mouravieff, and G. is on my list, (tons of work to do I am aware of that)
Reading the transcripts when the C´s drop a hint to Laura, most of the time is on a riddle or without not much context...besides the "use your brain" or "learning is fun" so here we are in a kind of similar case...I was pointed to that galaxy but there is no further context that would be of any help here.
I am sure Laura has had to knock many doors though this years some opened, some remained closed, I am knocking now...
I was asked about the being and I answered about his human appearance, the "powers" he showed, I only saw him briefly once for about an hour at a coffee place, then all communication was online. If you ask me his origin, I have no idea, why I was pinted to that galaxy...no idea...
I am sorry if that feels as a luck of external consideration....that wasn´t the intention neither wasting anyone's time here...
🙇‍♀️

Reading the transcripts when the C´s drop a hint to Laura, most of the time is on a riddle or without not much context...besides the "use your brain" or "learning is fun" so here we are in a kind of similar case...I was pointed to that galaxy but there is no further context that would be of any help here.
It has been mentioned before that just reading the transcripts by themselves is not very productive as it is taken out of context. So what for you appears out of context is for the most part not so for Laura and the group, whose reading material and other work have prepared the environment for the responses given in the sessions. Thus they very much do have a context. Yes, sometimes answers come that are totally unexpected, but which perhaps guides further research into fruitful areas.

The waves series give a lot of context for the sessions and what has been learned from the sessions. Laura has likewise made books specifically about the sessions year for years with lots and lots of information about the context of the sessions, what was happening, what Laura was thinking or dreaming about etc. They are also highly recommended.

Here is a link to the first volume:

Happy reading :lkj:

Just my two cents here,

Not discounting your experience since I don’t know much about it. But my view of some of these experiences people go through, changed immensely after reading some of the work of John Keel, I would suggest that you read his stuff if this is a subject that interests you.

I think that asking whether they exist or not is healthy as it means (I may be wrong) that you’re trying to validate the reality of what just happened. But keep in mind that the question is too vague and broad and the answer might be just as broad and vague. Are there living being in that galaxy? Yes.

So I feel you need to become a bit more critical and specific, and explore those questions honestly and sincerely and in a self aware manner.

Is there a part of you that perhaps wants them to be really who they claim to be?
Is the message that they conveyed somewhat of an ego stroke that you’d like to be factual?
Why would they coming from so far away, and I don’t mean to disrespect of belittle, contact YOU in particular, without you asking for it? Is there an agenda?

Keep in mind, and this is why I suggest Keel, that much like we toy with our pets and play with their gaps in perception for our amusement. Beings out there do the same all the time, and part of their games are what look to us as miraculous and complex feats. Sometimes for fun, sometimes for a purpose to deviate someone from the truth or to keep a certain narrative alive.

The possibilities expand a lot as you can see, and the chances of it being a positive experience become smaller. Not saying it’s a negative one either, like I said, without knowing more about you and the experience it’s hard for me to tell.

So, in summary I would never assume good will, I’d be skeptical particularly of very grand claims and specifically of my own desires and my own ego. And I would protect myself via learning and knowledge and awareness, Keel is a great start, The Wave series by Laura is an amazing place to learn a lot of what I’m trying to convey.

Stay safe and hope that I didn’t sound too harsh, as I think that sharing here and discussing your experience with others openly insofar as you’re comfortable sharing details is one of the best ways to approach this.

Just my two cents here,

Not discounting your experience since I don’t know much about it. But my view of some of these experiences people go through, changed immensely after reading some of the work of John Keel, I would suggest that you read his stuff if this is a subject that interests you.

I think that asking whether they exist or not is healthy as it means (I may be wrong) that you’re trying to validate the reality of what just happened. But keep in mind that the question is too vague and broad and the answer might be just as broad and vague. Are there living being in that galaxy? Yes.

So I feel you need to become a bit more critical and specific, and explore those questions honestly and sincerely and in a self aware manner.

Is there a part of you that perhaps wants them to be really who they claim to be?
Is the message that they conveyed somewhat of an ego stroke that you’d like to be factual?
Why would they coming from so far away, and I don’t mean to disrespect of belittle, contact YOU in particular, without you asking for it? Is there an agenda?

Keep in mind, and this is why I suggest Keel, that much like we toy with our pets and play with their gaps in perception for our amusement. Beings out there do the same all the time, and part of their games are what look to us as miraculous and complex feats. Sometimes for fun, sometimes for a purpose to deviate someone from the truth or to keep a certain narrative alive.

The possibilities expand a lot as you can see, and the chances of it being a positive experience become smaller. Not saying it’s a negative one either, like I said, without knowing more about you and the experience it’s hard for me to tell.

So, in summary I would never assume good will, I’d be skeptical particularly of very grand claims and specifically of my own desires and my own ego. And I would protect myself via learning and knowledge and awareness, Keel is a great start, The Wave series by Laura is an amazing place to learn a lot of what I’m trying to convey.

Stay safe and hope that I didn’t sound too harsh, as I think that sharing here and discussing your experience with others openly insofar as you’re comfortable sharing details is one of the best ways to approach this.

Hi Alejo,

Thank you for the input.
Indeed there was a before and after I started reading the wave series, one of my favorite parts was when I believe Laura said she was feeling like a pawn and where were the good guys in 3D, and C´s answered that good guys don´t play chess...
I will definitely look at Keel...at some point but Laura and the C´s are going to keep me busy for a while ;)...
I have always looked at this event with the perspective of some pieces of truth don´t equate to it being the truth, and indeed I don´t see myself as anyone special in any way to be contacted, neither having a mission, or a shiny bloodline....

There is a question I have in mind a few years already, that I cannot find answer for, and seems quite significant for alternative methods of healing. I'm strongly interested in Iodine subject, I even founded own group on FB, which is very active, people in dozens join every day.
Everybody who heard about Iodine, repeats as mantra "you must take selenium". But is it really that important, or even good advice at all? It is said, that soil and waters are depleted of this mineral, but data about enviroment show, that it is waste poluting enviroment. Many rivers in Poland have too high levels of selenium due to pollution. Selenium is also released in the process of printing in most laser printers. Most people who checked their selenium levels had higher values of norm, and if we consider older norms, I havent seen values below them at all.
Another hint - looking at chemical equation of processes in thyroid and other organs, we clearly see, selenium isn't used up, it constantly recycles. Another fact - selenium is oxidant - all oxidants are dangerous for health, and selenium overdose is real.
But it is hard to find (I haven't) any source claiming selenium supplementation is a scam, or iodine damage control.

So question is - Is selenium supplementation necessary when supplementing iodine?
If yes, then is it necessary for everybody, most people, or just few who have some problems with selenium "leakage"?

And second question about minerals - there are many silicone supplements on market last days - is silicon really needed in the body in any form, or it is just silly con?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom