Question re "Etheric Orientation"

kenlee said:
I was also thinking that it might be like that. It’s like in the everyday practical world we have to apply common sense to any situation. For example we have to look both ways when crossing the street, we have to apply common sense principles in running a business and so on. Common sense stuff. A good businessman might be very knowledgeable, practical, adventurous and very aware in his business and do all those necessary things which make him a good businessman. But when it comes to the bigger picture he might not even have a clue. So he blocks it out because the bigger picture is incompatible with his business. His awareness is limited and conditioned and he still lives within the domain of the General Law although he is still to a certain extent protected within this framework because of his expertise.

Kenlee, you have made a good point there. It explains why our economy is in a mess. The businessmen know how to make money NOW, but fail to have the foresight to see what would keep the system working years later. Because of their lack of common sense regarding give and take, they take take take, until the system is dry and then blame everyone else for it. With some view of the bigger picture, a businessman would forgo the huge profits now, for a sustainable system in the future.

The only problem that I see with businessmen who look for the long term is that they get screwed now. Responsible banks, for example, are being forced to take up higher costs for FDIC insurance, even though their loans are responsible. It seems like in this world, irresponsibility is rewarded.

Same thing goes for the bonuses, which are apparently rewarded regardless of a loss or a gain. The system is rewarding bad choices, without foresight of the future situation.

EDIT:
It reminds me of this quote:
"At the same time in examining the life of humanity as we know it historically we are bound to acknowledge that humanity is moving in a circle. In one century it destroys everything it creates in another and the progress in mechanical things of the past hundred years has proceeded at the cost of losing many other things which perhaps were much more important for it. Speaking in general there is every reason to think and to assert that humanity is at a standstill and from a standstill there is a straight path to downfall and degeneration. A standstill means that a process has become balanced. The appearance of any one quality immediately evokes the appearance of another quality opposed to it. The growth of knowledge in one domain evokes the growth of ignorance in another; refinement on the one hand evokes vulgarity on the other; freedom in one connection evokes slavery in another; the disappearance of some superstitions evokes the appearance and the growth of others; and so on."

-Gurdjieff, Quoted by P.D. Ouspensky in In Search of the Miraculous

Which makes me think, with the proper FRV would this be avoided?

This is not really a question or reply just an ancillary bit and it seemed this was a good place to post this?

Birds, Animals & Humans

Sherpa – 1995 – 2009

This post in this section is related to our dog dear Sherpa’s passing this day. Why you may ask would I be discussing this in this section as it seems on the surface to be unorthodox, however, it seemed symbiotically associated, certainly the reasons will become apparent along with the synchronicities involved.

I will try and be as brief as I can but am fighting the emotional energy of the day but felt I needed to write and ask to receive any ancillary information in connection not already posted prior in this section.

My wife and I live in the mountains of BC and this place has become home and a refuge of sorts to our dogs (us too). The first was Koan who died last February and was assisted through the veil by our local veterinarian – kind man. Our next oldest was Sherpa and now we have remaining Jack and Cassie and the later was a rescue dog that we took in at seven months when we heard about her as she her been beaten and was in a starving condition – she’s amazing, part Wolf, Golden and German Shepherd.

Sherpa was a Golden Retriever/Border Collie and a sweet dog who this morning was assisted through the veil too by our veterinarian who drove out to our home and helped Sherpa here. Sherpa developed a tumour that quickly grew along with other cysts over the last few years. He was assessed and because of his age we felt that he should live out his days without surgical intervention; which he did very well and peacefully.

The thing is that unknown to me until the Vet made a strange reference to why Sherpa was this way this morning caught me by surprise and spun my thoughts in the direction of this post “Bird’s” because just last night I was reviewing Iron/Loadstones/Magnetite and thinking of cross referencing with something I had read by Walter Russell in his book called “The Universal One” and his comments on gravity etc. – I have yet to decipher his writing with some being clear and some not, however, what the Vet discussed brought the timing of events with my reading last night and Sherpa’s condition this morning to focus.

Sequence:

Our friend arrives yesterday and drops of a small little excavator to help do some road work, last night I am deep into the above Birds/Loadstone subject; had read before but magnetically was drawn back. I also had been concerned and thinking about the interrelationship of electronics and WiFi (we had just recently graduated from dial-up to High-Speed and WiFi and was what the provider installed – graduating is a misnomer as failing the grade might be more apt).

Sherpa this morning woke with the other two dogs and seemed very agitated and totally disorientated. He could not stand and his eyes were swimming a few millimetres back and forth and his brows were twitching. Both my wife and I knew that he had been slowly failing physically (as we all do) and now knew or at least thought that the tumour had now taken its toll. Now as stated prior I called the Veterinarian knowing and seeing the suffering Sherpa was going through and he thought it best to drive out, take measure of Sherpa and likely help him on his way.
Now this being done he came to the conclusion that the tumour was not the cause of his condition and what he said gave me complete pause as I had never considered this and with the subject matter at hand I now felt this window of understanding enlarge. The Vet said that Sherpa as are many geriatric animals (humans too) was like the “Birds”. Birds he said, as we know, use internal GPS to navigate based on magnetism from the earth (which dictates internal sensors or Magnetite) and when animals get old the sensors “Just Snap”, “causing a total collapse of cognisance and balance and it happens just like that, instantaneously”.

“Out of this simple invention came what we today cal a barbeque. Anyway, the thought that came to my mind as I read was the idea of the MGNETITE IN TH EBRAIN AND THE REPRESENTATION OF THE DARKENED BARS ACROSS THE FACE OF THIS GOD FIGURE AS BEING SYMBOLIC OF IRON MAGNETITE, AND SOME KIND OF ENERGY TRANSITION GOING ON IN THE HEAD. Can you comment on this idea?”

A: What is behind your TEMPLES?
Q: Behind, in a general sense? The creators, the instigators? The Church?
A: Place your fingers upon …
Q: What do you put your fingers on that has to do with a temple? Place your fingers on your temple? On your head? What is behind your temple? Your brain …
A; Which part?
Q: Well, the TEMPORAL LOBE … the part of the brain where MAGNETITE is found.

Q: So, the instruction or clues in this place, may in fact, apply to some other location? Is that it?
A: Or to a GRID [i.e. BARS, LINES – OF MAGNETITE, WHICH ALL OF US POSSESS INDIVIDUALLY?? PLUS, THE EARTH’S OWN MAGNETIC GRID/FIELD? AS ABOVE, SO BELOW?]

Birds/GPS – Magnetite/Fields – Disruptions or disruptors - Sherpa …?

Q: Oh.... I see...
A: Said the blind man.
Our friend with the excavator came down and buried Sherpa and placed a beautiful stone for him -- aligned to the North.

Thank you deeply for the posts as the various transmissions and thoughts synched for me with what the Veterinarian described. I am not sure where I will ultimately go with all this but the clues and synchronicities are not to be diminished.

I do believe that I should deaden the WIFI so if anyone can expound on this issue I would be appreciative.

Regards from Sherpa on his new being...

Tim

[

23 Feb 2002

Q: … (V) I'll ask something unless someone else was ready to go. Twice maybe in the last 3 or 4 years - once at USF and once in my apartment - I was walking along and all of the sudden the environment had totally changed and it was like I was a light person. Can you tell me what that was?

A: 4D bleed through. We mentioned before that you ought to get used to it.

Q: (V) Well, it is not a "getting used to thing." It only happened twice and it was magnificent. I mean it was an experience. I can say now that I am experienced. (laughter) (L) And not Jimmy Hendrix! (V) Is there any way to generate this myself? It was just so spontaneous?

A: STS do that.

Q: (V) Do what? (L) Seek to generate such experiences for the sake of the experience. (R) Bring it on through the matrix, through technology, rituals, drugs, whatever. (JN) What were you smoking at the time (laughter)? (V) Yeah, right. So is there a positive or negative aspect to this?

A: Not unless you are not experienced! [L's laughing hard through the letter calling.]

Q: (L) I felt that coming and it was so funny! (V) While I was in this altered state, did I look the same to other people around me?

A: Yes.

Q: (R) You see it is only a perspective from an individual perspective.

A: Perception is bonded by awareness. Others are bonded to their awareness of you and all else.

Q: (V) Well, while this was happening to me, was this also happening to others in my general area?

A: No. Not likely. You do not yet realize how rare higher awareness is.

Q: (JN) What triggered it?

A: Frequency envelope thinning due to patterning imprint repetition of Violette in her environment.

Q: (V) Alright what's a frequency envelope you brainy types. (R) Actually, frequency envelope, [asking Ark] isn't that what we were doing with the wave generating computer program? (A) Frequency envelope is something like that.

A: Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding frequencies both between you and your environment, and the frequency bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities.

Q: (R) Okay, that makes sense. (L) It does? (V) Okay then tell me. (R) Okay. It's like resonance. If the environment has a particular frequency...hmm... (V) We were asking about the frequency envelope and what it is. (R) And it's Violet. And violet is high energy, right? The color spectrum right? [The group reviews the previous C's answer...] (R) Exactly, so it's a quantum jump. (GROUP): Yeah. (R) Because you're at one level and unless something strange happens that's where you're at. (L) In other words--you emanate energy, the other person emanates energy, and the energy exchange is between you and the environment, and between you and the person and the environment, and your environment is maintained, and the envelope of energy is maintained around you. But if there is...what? Fluctuations? (R) Ah! "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment." Hence, if your environment has a frequency that allows for a higher frequency, I mean, it always has the lower, but in some cases it can allow for higher. (L) They're talking about it being fluctuations in the environment. If somebody or something in you're environment is... (A) But the question is--which properties of environment that we can describe in terms of...(L) Well they're saying that the fluctuations are in Violette. (R) In concert with the environment. (L) And in concert with people who are in the environment. In other words, something is breaking up and you are no longer frequency bonded to the people in the environment in the same way; there is a fluctuation there. What is it called when you add too much energy to something? It becomes unstable. Your reality construct is unstable. That's what I would say. (R) You have a bigger marble that you can fit in a bigger hole if the hole happens to be there. (L) Right.

A: Rejoice! You are growing out of your shoes.

Q: (L) Your feet don't fit anymore! You need new shoes!

A: Basis: shoes.

Hmm. I seem to have these experiences all the time, but i wonder if i am having some type of chemical imbalance? Could it be the same thing? Does the bleedthrough create a chemical imbalance? I tried taking creatine for the first time a few days ago, and it made me uncomfortably so. Does creatine make you less "physical" in some way, to any extent? Sorry if this is confusing. I am not sure how else to word it.

Hmmm, not sure what happened here, but this was in my "new replies to posts" , and i am not sure why I would have this quoted on this thread? Sorry for the confusion.

Back
Top Bottom