Questions about C's and ours multidimensional beings

Hi everybody.

I have the impresion that the following questions could have been asked, but i have no proof so i must overlook them. In any case here they are:

1- C's said: "we're you in the future", in some ocassions they claim that they haven't become embedded in earth, are they therefore other aspects of our multidimensional being not embodied on the planet?

2- Are the Lizzies a part of our multidimensional being?

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience if the questions are redundant.

Hi pirataloko,

Regarding your first question...

I was pondering about "we are you in the future" a certain time while I was reading The Secret History of the World and the very material and the sessions. Have a look on sessions about 1994, there was it first mentioned AFAIK.
The C's were asked whether "we" was meant as "Laura, F*, V*, ..." or "we, people on earth". And they asked with "yes" (the participants).
However, they said at one time that they had never lost their "light" or similar, but we had lost, we were Lucifer.

But, I don't know, I don't know what the answer is. If there are multiple realities side by side and other things and circumstances the answer could be to complicated and not understood by us with our 3D brains. What is more, they also said that the realm border crossing was a great opportunity to change past, present and future. And of course, there is no time. They said: "We ARE you..." not "you WILL be...". They are STO thought forms 6D and not individuals in our understanding, and they are where they are. Assuming they are the Pleiadians at the moment, because the crest of The Wave is there, and somebody is channeling them, so the "P's" are that individual in the future?? Is that a rule or a correlation? Did they just say "we are STO in 6D riding The Wave"?

I have not the particular session parts to quote handy, sorry.

Regarding your second question...

The C's said that we (human beings) were connected to the Lizzies. So it seems that they are an aspect of us more or less. We are STS representatives in 3D, they in 4D. It is the feeding chain and much more. But, I think, they are independent individuals in 4D, not necessarily part of us.

Hi everybody, and thank you Sirius for your answer.

Sirius said:
Hi pirataloko,

Regarding your first question...

I was pondering about "we are you in the future" a certain time while I was reading The Secret History of the World and the very material and the sessions. Have a look on sessions about 1994, there was it first mentioned AFAIK.
The C's were asked whether "we" was meant as "Laura, F*, V*, ..." or "we, people on earth". And they asked with "yes" (the participants).
However, they said at one time that they had never lost their "light" or similar, but we had lost, we were Lucifer.

But, I don't know, I don't know what the answer is. If there are multiple realities side by side and other things and circumstances the answer could be to complicated and not understood by us with our 3D brains. What is more, they also said that the realm border crossing was a great opportunity to change past, present and future. And of course, there is no time. They said: "We ARE you..." not "you WILL be...". They are STO thought forms 6D and not individuals in our understanding, and they are where they are. Assuming they are the Pleiadians at the moment, because the crest of The Wave is there, and somebody is channeling them, so the "P's" are that individual in the future?? Is that a rule or a correlation? Did they just say "we are STO in 6D riding The Wave"?

I have not the particular session parts to quote handy, sorry.

Well i agree with this. There had been some questions about this subject and there are some answers, we have to think big, considering another posibilities and may be we'll hit the target, there are things that can't be understood or answered but we certainly don't know if this question or questions about the sentence "we're you in the future" can be answered and understood at 3D level.

Thinking about our ownselves like muntidimensional beings it's probably that some beings could be STO and the others STS, so if they had never lost their light they could be a STO being in our multidimensional aspect. How and who are they at the present moment? that's another question that we don't know, because the C's are from the future not from the present..... that's to said there are a lot of posibilities and only asking them we can discard ones and consider others.

I know that's a tricky subject, and this is what makes it interesting.

About the realm border crossing like an oppotunity to change things in time, this can be the key to understand a lot of things... if we could to tell us before "the fall" what it was going to happen, may be we'll never be STS ... as i said there are a huge amount of posibilities.

As you can see speculate about the posibilities is as easy as our imagination allows to do

Sirius said:
Regarding your second question...

The C's said that we (human beings) were connected to the Lizzies. So it seems that they are an aspect of us more or less. We are STS representatives in 3D, they in 4D. It is the feeding chain and much more. But, I think, they are independent individuals in 4D, not necessarily part of us.

For sure we're conected, but there are a lot of ways to be conected one of them is Karma, another one is the posibility i asked in my question... and there are a lot of them... only using imagination. I'm agree with you in the sense that they can be independent individuals, in the sense of not being a part of our multidimensional being, but at the moment only asking we'll know what the C's said about this.

Back
Top Bottom