Questions about famous abductions

UFO Files - The Brazilian UFO Crash: The Varginha Incident www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMyiH-dFqfs
In January, 1996, in the town of Varginha, Brazil, a number of 'aliens' were apparently sighted, captured or killed by locals and turned over to US authorities. As many as six aliens were supposed to have crashed in the area, and were described as 3 to 4 feet tall humanoids, with dark brown hairless skin, big triangular heads with three short 'horns' and huge red eyes. It sounds like a fairytale, but there were more than a hundred local witnesses who swear to what they saw. We talk to the 'first responders' on the scene of the crash, the local Fire Brigade, as well as the local soldiers who assisted in the capture. We also talk to the local hospital staff who actually claim that they 'treated' the surviving creatures. And we talk to the girls who first saw the aliens and the dozens of eyewitness who saw them in the town. Mass delusion? Too much tequila? The evidence is shocking.

Varginha Brazil 1996 ET Encounter
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksjIwqHOkJE

Did Brazil Military Captured Aliens in Varginha, Brazil - The Best Documentary Ever
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ddLjEHgfL0
The first news of the strange creatures seen around the city of Varginha on 20th, 1996, came from the mouths of three young women, who encountered.

In 1996 in a Varginha it is reported that a number of living aliens where captured following a UFO crash. Local residents claim the aliens roamed the streets of.

Exclusive footage captured on CCTV security camera shows an unidentified flying object ( UFO ) crashing into Brazilian hillside just outside Teresopolis.

2-I also wonder about 'Pascagoula Abduction'. This species are so strange. Are they also biocyber? or some lizard projection?
or do they really exist? Pascagoula Abduction - Wikipedia

The Alien Abduction: Pascagoula man says he had an encounter with aliens
Published on Jan 15, 2019 FOX10 News - WALA / 8:32
After 45 years of keeping it a secret from his own family, a Gulf Coast man's declining health has given him a reason to write a book and leave his legacy. Calvin Parker is now ready to tell the story of the event that would change his life forever.

These more "famous" abductions leave us with many questions but they seem to be difficult to just dismiss (at least for me).

I just stumbled upon an abduction case that is not famous or well known for the time being but this seemed like a place to mention it.

This is a story told by a Hopi elder to a researcher about a childhood incident where his friend disappeared for 50 years and then returned 50 years later. There are no details from the abductee that were given to the elder but he speculates that he may have talked more to his family.

After the incident, the Hopi elder discovered "implants" in his hand which he shows and demonstrates to the viewer even using a magnet to demonstrate a magnetic attraction. The elder relates that he sees UFOs and senses a communication at times. He does seem to believe these "Star People" may be benevelant in a fashion similar to Whitley Strieber so it may be a kind of Stockholm Syndrom response I suppose.

Just listened to an interesting interview with James Fox, who's made a new documentary about the 1996 Varginha, Brazil case (UFO crash, Roswell style debris field, more UFOs apparently searching.. multiple people in nearby town seeing creatures, some of which were captured/killed, x-rayed, taken away by the military.. men in black style guys intimidating witnesses.. pervasive sulphur smell everywhere... etc).... The documentary sounds pretty compelling. He's interviewed many of the actual witnesses, in the actual locations..All of them apparently took quite some convincing to appear..

Podcast interview: 28.14 - MU Podcast - Moment of Contact

Site for the documentary, which comes out on the 18th: Moment of Contact- The Roswell of Brazil

Notice anything?
Joe, hadn't you already published this yourself and then there had been a little discussion about what was exposed by Approaching Infinity and that in the end was refuted by you, validating the statistical drawing that you have attached as a very valid approximation?

In another thread maybe?

If not, I have had another Mandela effect moment, since I have seen it many months ago.

Joe, hadn't you already published this yourself and then there had been a little discussion about what was exposed by Approaching Infinity and that in the end was refuted by you, validating the statistical drawing that you have attached as a very valid approximation?

In another thread maybe?

If not, I have had another Mandela effect moment, since I have seen it many months ago.
Good memory!

The abduction of Linda Cortile Napolitano, is a bell ringer with the sessions sharing the real meat on the bone of this event, IMHO.

Q: (L) We want to know what kind of energy is behind Budd Hopkins?

A: Divergent.

Q: (L) Is he on the right track in his research?

A: Halfway.

Q: (T) Is the Linda Cortile case a set-up to discredit him?

A: No.

Q: (T) Everything that she says happened really happened to her?

A: In 4th density.

Q: (T) Well, all the abduction stuff was in 4 D, but being pulled out of the apartment from the 17th floor or wherever it was, and being sucked up in the beam of the light, that actually happened to her?

A: In 4th density.

Q: (T) How did people in 3rd density see it?

A: Only those who were tuned in saw it.

Q: (L) Were there people there who did not see it?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) What or who were some of the people who didn't see it?

A: Not important.

(L) Alright, now, reading about the Linda Cortile case, the woman supposedly abducted out of a high-rise apartment building; rumored to have taken place in the sight of Javier Perez de Cuellar and his bodyguards and driver. (TF) The U.N. guy. (L) Was the man who witnessed this really Javier?

A: Yes, but not only one.

Q: (L) So, there were others? Okay, of the two people who were supposed to be the bodyguards of the "VIP," one of them exhibited some extremely bizarre behavior after this event. What was the cause of this bizarre behavior? Was it him trying to freak-out Linda Cortile, or was he simply freaked out himself?

A: Simple shock.

Q: (L) So, he was having a hard time dealing with it himself. During the discussion of this case, it seems that this particular incident really involved a mass abduction because a number of women in the neighborhood have subsequently claimed that they not only were abducted at the same time on the same night, but that during the course of time that they were being taken to this craft, they saw other women walking out on the street together. Was this, in fact, a mass abduction?

A: Some was hysteria.

Q: (L) Do mass abductions ever occur?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Did Linda Cortile make up any of this story.

Q: (T) Is Budd Hopkins ever going to come out with the story?

Short versions

Jul 18, 2022
So we have an Alien Abduction story for you guys today that I have honestly never heard of. It's one of the most wild cases I have heard of and this was seen by over 20+ people. Or was it? That is the question, but what makes people change their stories after years of everyone pretty much saying they saw the same thing. Let us know in the comments what you guys think about Linda's abduction.

Just listened to an interesting interview with James Fox, who's made a new documentary about the 1996 Varginha, Brazil case (UFO crash, Roswell style debris field, more UFOs apparently searching.. multiple people in nearby town seeing creatures, some of which were captured/killed, x-rayed, taken away by the military.. men in black style guys intimidating witnesses.. pervasive sulphur smell everywhere... etc).... The documentary sounds pretty compelling. He's interviewed many of the actual witnesses, in the actual locations..All of them apparently took quite some convincing to appear..

Podcast interview: 28.14 - MU Podcast - Moment of Contact

Site for the documentary, which comes out on the 18th: Moment of Contact- The Roswell of Brazil

I just saw a tweet with Joe Rogan talking about this film. Has any of you guys seen it yet?
I'm intrigued enough to maybe watch it when I find the time.

It's up at least on Bitchute here:

I just saw a tweet with Joe Rogan talking about this film. Has any of you guys seen it yet?
I'm intrigued enough to maybe watch it when I find the time.

It's up at least on Bitchute here:
Okay, I've now watched the thing. Pretty powerful documentary. What made the case more plausible was especially the 'cross referencing' footage from 1996 in which many of the same witnesses appeared. Of course, it's not impossible that if they made up the whole thing back then, that they now continue telling the same story. However, with all the military activity and the multiple number of witnesses, I can't imagine the whole thing to be a hoax.

It was interesting how 'Men in black' were also reported as intimidating some of the witnesses.

All in all, this was one of the most compelling UFO documentaries that I've seen.

All in all, this was one of the most compelling UFO documentaries that I've seen
Thank you for sharing the film, I was gripped throughout. I don't think the integrity of the accounts are fake, there's a really weird vibe to this story that makes me think it's for real. A story like this would explode society if known as the C's once said. Sadly we'll always be marginalised or talking to the choir. Mainstream society is banal enough to persist for a while yet, but the tide I believe will turn. Just wait for the next big UFO event, I've had a funny suspicion that there'll be another dose of weirdness yet to come. Those poor women in Brazil, trying to deal with seeing a gray cowering next to a wall in 1996, just so eerie! Or was it just some weird hybrid entity? The SG steamed in and sequestered all pertinent data and bodies, of course. And we don't have a need to know. This is a very good film, well worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom