Questions for the C's

Hello folks:)

Here two big subjects for the future C's sessions : is Bucegi's story true or fictional and how can we compute in a 4D space (what's the true nature of the 4th space dimension), what are numbers nature in a 4D reality?

Thanks and take care my friends !
With Love,
Éric

True or fictional, good question. Anyway the article "promote" the dangerous monoatomic gold.
Behind the control panel there was a square base, about three meters on each side, on which a mysterious amphora rested. Mr. Massini became aware of its existence and, for him and his Masonic elite, this was the most important discovery. The amphora contained a very fine white powder. The researchers were dismayed to find that the powder was a monoatomic formula of high purity gold, with an unknown crystal structure.

Gold powder in its pure form greatly stimulates certain waves and energy exchanges at the cellular and nervous levels. This causes an acceleration of the rejuvenation process. Theoretically, a man can live in the same physical body for several thousand years, provided that he consumes from time to time a well-defined amount of monoatomic gold powder. This explains many confusing aspects about the incredible longevity of some important people and uncovers some of the hidden intentions of the world's elite.

I had a question as to the usefulness/safety/danger of Biofield tuning for the health of the person being treated in terms of trauma/emotional health, physical health.
Of interest to me, and probably others, (and a reason I would like to ask the C's) is that while in a course to be trained in Biofield tuning, one of the instructors said that a client of hers whom she Biotunes regularily, had recently had the vaccine (She did not say which one) and that the clients biofield was all 'out-of-whack' and took awhile to be cleared/cleaned out. So this suggests to me that the vaccine can affect our biofield (which only makes sense) and that the vaccine was probably the RNA type for that reason (the RNA would affect the body more strongly and deeply - speculation) and also that Biofield tuning may be helpful for people to recover from the effects of the vaccine. Can sound affect DNA? I think yes.

Of interest to me, and probably others, (and a reason I would like to ask the C's) is that while in a course to be trained in Biofield tuning, one of the instructors said that a client of hers whom she Biotunes regularily, had recently had the vaccine (She did not say which one) and that the clients biofield was all 'out-of-whack' and took awhile to be cleared/cleaned out. So this suggests to me that the vaccine can affect our biofield (which only makes sense) and that the vaccine was probably the RNA type for that reason (the RNA would affect the body more strongly and deeply - speculation) and also that Biofield tuning may be helpful for people to recover from the effects of the vaccine. Can sound affect DNA? I think yes.

While it does sound interesting, no pun intended, I think this is the kind of topic that deserves a thread for exploration and learning. This is not to say the questions aren't good, but that we would probably make better use of our minds by networking about the topic first.

While it does sound interesting, no pun intended, I think this is the kind of topic that deserves a thread for exploration and learning. This is not to say the questions aren't good, but that we would probably make better use of our minds by networking about the topic first.
Yes, of course. However, there are aspects of sound for example that I don't know if we will ever understand on this 3D STS level, hence the question for the 6D STO folks. I have been working on a posting on this topic, and hope to complete it soon, next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, of course. However, there are aspects of sound for example that I don't know if we will ever understand on this 3D STS level, hence the question for the 6D STO folks. I have been working on a posting on this topic, and hope to complete it soon, next week.
Maybe, maybe not. But until you network and start a thread about it, you’re making an assumption in saying that this process that the C’s have encouraged over and over again essentially won’t lead to any answers regarding biofield tuning.

It is STS, wanting to change things. Trying to influence a change.

Rather recognize the cause of and choose wisely first. Implying that something is broken, in need of someone to fix it, may be the wrong approach.

It is a product of knowledge and choices.

As far as the OP. The C's have been asked about 4D things. Their response was that people were to learn how 3D works first.

I found this video where doctors talk about, and hypothesize about why people around vaccinated individuals (who haven't been vaccinated) are getting sick with all sorts of weird symptoms. Some of them even get Coronavirus:

I found this video where doctors talk about, and hypothesize about why people around vaccinated individuals (who haven't been vaccinated) are getting sick with all sorts of weird symptoms. Some of them even get Coronavirus:

Thank you for mentioning this important subject, Ruth.

What I take away from this discussion is Dr. Palevsky insisting that these vaccines are actually weapons of mass destruction (!) They are not vaccines at all because they cannot stop a Covid viral infection.
There are people who have come into contact with the vaxxed - although not intimately - who are suffering secondary effects. We seem to be dealing with a 'secreting bioweapon'.

They were actually demanding that people who have been injected (not vaccinated) should be quarantined...

(My own conclusion) The imminent 'vaccine' passports might actually help others recognize the affected to keep enough distance. (I know that sounds awful)

So the nurse that warned to Stay away from vaxxed people doesn't appear to be so outlandish anymore, I think.

Thanks for the post.

That may be something to ask for some clarification about? This passing on of issues from people who have taken the shot? What exactly is being passed on to people who have not been shot, if anything?

Good to know that there are some drugs available that may help. And, vitamin D.

Back
Top Bottom