Questions from a new member

Noctu

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi, my name is Noctu and I'm new to the forum.

I would like to ask some questions to the C's. I don't think they have been answered yet. If they have, please correct me.

My initial idea was to post a list of questions I have in one post and they I saw the undertitle/rule of the Questions for the C's forum "Each question should be posted as its own thread for discussion." so I posted them all separately.

My posts were deleted and then I was asked to put them all into one post.

Quite confusing. The notice I got also didn't say who deleted the posts.

Anyway... Here are my questions:

- Does physical human touch strengthen the immune system? I wrote 'human' to distinguish from petting and cuddling with pets and (farm) animals. Trees and stones/crystals/gems are also another subject. Is participating in cuddle parties and conscious touch workshops beneficial?

- If knowlegde protects, can I just spout knowledge on my Facebook profile or will the possible backlash outweigh the service to others I think I'm offering?

- Does eating soy have a negative impact/influence on male testosteron levels? Does it make a difference if it's fermented? Does it make a difference if it's organice? I'm talking on the effect on the testosterone levels, apart from other differences.

- Are barefoot shoes, like the ones of the brands Wildling, Vivobarefoot, Feelgrounds, etc. better for the feet, anatomy, muscles, joints, skeleton, etc.?

- Does eating organic food have substantial and significant benefits as opposed to eating non-organic foods?

If knowlegde protects, can I just spout knowledge on my Facebook profile or will the possible backlash outweigh the service to others I think I'm offering?

This one has been discussed quite at length in various threads.

You only impart knowledge to those who genuinely ask. Now the tricky part is, what consists of ‘genuinely asking”? Laura is probably the best example - asking the ‘Universe’ to give answers out of a deep commitment to truth and teaching.

That’s my rather short answer - for more details please read The Wave.

I’d agree with the answers posted above.

When it comes to things like does this or that work better, we are all different.

A example, like barefoot shoes, well, it may work really well for some (they do for me) but not for others. If you try these things and they contribute to your wellbeing then, that’s a good sign that they are indeed worth using. It’s about trial and error. And it’s good to post about your experience with what ever you are doing, why it helped or didn’t, that way it adds to the pool of knowledge and other people who might be thinking of trying, in this instance barefoot shoes, can get some insights into why they may want to try them.

I hope that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom