Radio Sott [Español] every Saturday!

Just to share the event for the next show :D:

_https://www.facebook.com/events/852183978196425/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&feed_story_type=117

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZd_5hy7KbI

Intento no perderme los programas y participar en el chat.El ùltimo que tuvimos este 19 de diciembre fue la entrevista a Joe Quinn,editor de sott en inglès.Os super agradecerìa a los editores que estèn un poco màs atentos a las preguntas de los chateros,en esta ocasiòn hice 2 preguntas y no repararon en ellas :O...ok. nadie es perfecto! y yo menos... :/

El siguiente sàbado 26 tendremos otro interesante debate sobre el personaje a quien todos conocemos como Jesùs.También promete.

munaychasumaq said:
Intento no perderme los programas y participar en el chat.El ùltimo que tuvimos este 19 de diciembre fue la entrevista a Joe Quinn,editor de sott en inglès.Os super agradecerìa a los editores que estèn un poco màs atentos a las preguntas de los chateros,en esta ocasiòn hice 2 preguntas y no repararon en ellas :O...ok. nadie es perfecto! y yo menos... :/

El siguiente sàbado 26 tendremos otro interesante debate sobre el personaje a quien todos conocemos como Jesùs.También promete.

[Note: munaychasumaq wants to know why his 2 questions from the chat were not taken during the last Radio Show in Spanish with Joe Quinn.]

Actually, we did address at least one of your questions, "Could Russia get stuck in Syria?". I can't remember which was the other one.

In the future, please write in the forum in English so that everyone can understand. If you have trouble doing so, you can go to the section in Spanish and ask for help, since that's its purpose.

De hecho, sí tomamos al menos una de tus preguntas, "¿Podría Rusia quedar atascada en Siria?". No recuerdo cuál era la otra.

En el futuro, por favor escribe en el foro en inglés, para que todos puedan entender. Si tienes problema haciéndolo, puedes ir a la sección en español y pedir ayuda, que es el propósito de la misma.

munaychasumaq said:

HI, next show about Jesus is a pre-recorded one, so just in case don't feel like the editors are ignoring you if you would like to put some questions! During the live radio shows all questions are welcomed, but sometimes there are questions that require long answers and discussions and other times there are lots of questions between the chat and the already ones prepared by the editors, so it is not that they are not paying attention to the chat on the contrary they do it most of the time. Anyways you are welcome to suggest any idea any time :)

HI everyone who answer my last post:The 1rst question was:could Russia stuck in Siria? and the 2th was:What is the Joe`s opinion about the last analysis of Saker:Semana nueve de la intervenciòn rusa en siria:El imperio Contraataca(jueves 10 dic-2015-Sott.net)and Therry Meyssan:Las operaciones militares que se preparàn en Sira y alrededores).
Sorry if i did not write in english, For me it is not easy to navegate in this virtual reality and how to ask for help.
Anyway i did not lisen the answer to one of my questions,becouse the scream of my computer frozen. :/
About of the next program of Jesus i alredy know is pre-record.

Gracias and Marry Navidad,sorry Christmas :P ;D

Back
Top Bottom