Raindrops keep fallin' on my head!

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I posted this on the FB Cassiopaea page:

Some items that caught my eye in the past couple of days and MAY be important signals.

First item: US: Officials Believe Meteorite Hit Basking Ridge Lawn http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228468-US-Officials-Believe-Meteorite-Hit-Basking-Ridge-Lawn

More details and photo: US, New Jersey: Mysterious Hole Appears in Ground in... Bernards - http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228513-US-New-Jersey-Mysterious-Hole-Appears-in-Ground-in-Bernards

Second item: Croatia: Gardeners Comet Tale - http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228502-Croatia-Gardeners-Comet-Tale

…and of course, this one: Virginia, US: 'Unnerving' rumble felt across Hampton Roads remains a mystery http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228456-Virginia-US-Unnerving-rumble-felt-across-Hampton-Roads-remains-a-mystery

None of them is particularly exciting except for the fact that they made the news and there was admission by authorities that they were probably meteorite impacts. Soooo... what it made me think of was this from a Cs session back in 2001:...

VB: Can you show Laura so she can describe to us, the catastrophic situation in our future, our near future?

Laura: It seems as though it will be a progression. Like the beginning of rain, when the first few big, cold drops fall; and then a pause followed by a few more drops; and then, a downpour.

VB: Describe what you are seeing?

Laura: I see rocks - but they aren't very large. They are like the size of your fist. Just a few. And they make something of a stir. An uproar. People will be excited... very upset. It looks like just two - two small rocks. And then nothing else happens for awhile, and then they forget about it. It all dies down. And then, a third, a fourth, a fifth and a sixth - and maybe even a seventh... isolated events, or so it seems. Still small. And then, a big one. All this will go on over a period of months.

One person added the following info as a comment:

According the following blog, there have also been global sightings of meteors/comet debris in the air, that have gone unreported in the mainstream press from the UK, Algeria and in Montana, Washington, Idaho, Alberta, British Columbia Mete...or in the US over the past 5 days. Since around the 10th of this month, the sightings have been coming in daily thick and fast.
http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/

I wonder which events were the first two rocks, as temporal markers? Maybe two rock's that were mentioned in the session above could have been the one in Peru, South America that caused a buzz at the time with the accompanying mystery illnesses, and the one that caused the recent forest fire in north eastern Europe. If so, it's likely were seeing the small drips now leading to that bigger release, possibly around October, when a larger comet nuclei comes in for a closer encounter, and maybe a larger piece of that miles wide debri stream heads our way...an ecstatic time to be alive and bear witness indeed!

There was also the meteorite impact in poland:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228088-Meteorite-lands-on-roof-northern-Poland

article said:
The meteorite, the biggest piece of which is about the size of a human fist, has also caused a stir in the Polish scientific community as it is the first planetoid fragment in 17 years to be recovered immediately after its fall to Earth.

Laura said:
None of them is particularly exciting except for the fact that they made the news and there was admission by authorities that they were probably meteorite impacts. Soooo... what it made me think of was this from a Cs session back in 2001:...

VB: Can you show Laura so she can describe to us, the catastrophic situation in our future, our near future?

Laura: It seems as though it will be a progression. Like the beginning of rain, when the first few big, cold drops fall; and then a pause followed by a few more drops; and then, a downpour.

Laura: I see rocks - but they aren't very large. They are like the size of your fist. Just a few. And they make something of a stir. An uproar. People will be excited... very upset. It looks like just two - two small rocks. And then nothing else happens for awhile, and then they forget about it. It all dies down. And then, a third, a fourth, a fifth and a sixth - and maybe even a seventh... isolated events, or so it seems. Still small. And then, a big one. All this will go on over a period of months.

On my local news and weather channel, I have noticed that there have been several reports of meteor hits lately - it just flashed across the screen briefly, no details given, but I was surprised to see the msm actually even reporting such things.

manitoban said:
On my local news and weather channel, I have noticed that there have been several reports of meteor hits lately - it just flashed across the screen briefly, no details given, but I was surprised to see the msm actually even reporting such things.

Maybe the rain is starting to fall too heavily to ignore?

Not to take away from the seriousness of the situation, but it seems like New Jersey got promoted from a NYC 'dump' to a Galactic 'dump'. ;) :lol:

I'm surprised people are disregarding these little 'hints', along with the subtle, but noticeable, increase in thunderstorm severity.
We had a quick thunderstorm roll through last night and it knocked out our power for a brief moment.
This has not happened before, which seems to mean that the amount of energy these thunderstorms carry has increased.
All the reports of burning transformers in other parts of the U.S. confirm this, as well....

Looking back when I first joined the Forum and not really knowing what was going on, I asked some really silly questions about "where would be the best place to move and take my family to a safer existence"...Great answers came from Laura and the moderators, giving me the best advise possible...Good, tough, straight forward, no nonsense answers. For that I am very grateful...After all the reading over the past year and a half, its just commen sense to see that wearever you go your not going beat it. (Lesson learned) ... Just really glad that more and more people are joining the Forum. Probably a lot more raindrops before its over...

Laura said:
I posted this on the FB Cassiopaea page:

I wonder which events were the first two rocks, as temporal markers? Maybe two rock's that were mentioned in the session above could have been the one in Peru, South America that caused a buzz at the time with the accompanying mystery illnesses, and the one that caused the recent forest fire in north eastern Europe. If so, it's likely were seeing the small drips now leading to that bigger release, possibly around October, when a larger comet nuclei comes in for a closer encounter, and maybe a larger piece of that miles wide debri stream heads our way...an ecstatic time to be alive and bear witness indeed!

The meteorites appearing on the web and TV, are lasting longer, and go farther, though i have yet see any like theses, or in multiples. :umm: Guess it's just matter of time.

!992
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyW0g1SIyxI&feature=related

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f77_1176564762

Attachments

• meteorite_bombardment.jpg
    meteorite_bombardment.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
  • ganymede1[1].jpg
    ganymede1[1].jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 5
What I find interesting at the moment that also in German articles about comets are coming up, not actual current happenings, but they are talking about historical events, still with a twist and that there is no thread, even claiming that an ice age did not happen due to a comet impact 12.900 years ago.

Unfortunately only in German:

http://de.sott.net/articles/show/1831-Geschichte-Steinregen-in-der-Normandie

http://de.sott.net/articles/show/1823-Ein-Mega-Erdbeben-in-Westeuropa-vor-201-Millionen-Jahren

and a third one:

_http://derstandard.at/1304552439337/Requiem-fuer-eine-Hypothese-Die-Kaelte-kam-ohne-Kometenexplosion

Legolas said:
What I find interesting at the moment that also in German articles about comets are coming up, not actual current happenings, but they are talking about historical events, still with a twist and that there is no thread, even claiming that an ice age did not happen due to a comet impact 12.900 years ago.

Unfortunately only in German:

http://de.sott.net/articles/show/1831-Geschichte-Steinregen-in-der-Normandie

http://de.sott.net/articles/show/1823-Ein-Mega-Erdbeben-in-Westeuropa-vor-201-Millionen-Jahren

and a third one:

_http://derstandard.at/1304552439337/Requiem-fuer-eine-Hypothese-Die-Kaelte-kam-ohne-Kometenexplosion

Maybe you could translate?

[quote author=Laura]Maybe you could translate?[/quote]They are not translated Sott articles themselves (the two Sott aticles)?

Quote from: Laura
Maybe you could translate?

may I try? here is the first half of the article

THE COLD CAME WITHOUT AN EXPLODING COMET
The disappearance of the north American mega fauna and an ancient hunter/gatherer culture had no cosmic cause

Vienna-- the hypothesis sounded spectacular. The impact or at least the near earth explosion of a comet,according to the assumption of a US research group 4 years ago , caused the dramatic temp drop 12,900 years ago

since this cold time coincided with enormous changes in Fauna and human habitation in north America
such an event would have been a rerun of the mass extinction at the end of the Cretaceous

but now this hypothesis has been proven wrong

COLD PERIOD

what is proven:ca. 12,900 years ago--the last ice age had just finished-- came, among the gradual warming in the northern hemisphere , a drastic temperature drop which drove glaciers further south again
we call this time the ''younger dryas'' ,one of 3 cold snaps so called for SILBERWURZ (silver root ) ( Dryas octopetaia) a plant which grew on the expanding tundra.

the cooling coincides time wise with the disappearance of a large percentage of north American mega fauna
mammoth,camels, giant sloth , saber tooth tiger and many other species disappeared and to this day there is discussion if this was caused by climate change or by the expansion of humans in north America

the new 2 legged inhabitants of the continent also experienced a drastic set back
specialized as hunters, the at first very successful CLOVIS culture disappeared again
here the sudden return to ice age could also have been a deciding factor

more in a moment

THE HYPOTHESIS
in 2007 the group around R. Firestone presented various evidence that supposedly demonstrated, that the impact or near earth explosion of a comet was responsible for the rapid cooling
not only counts the ,for impact event typically, high Iridium concentration in certain layers
but the researchers also believed, that they found carbon nodules and so called nano diamonds in sediment samples that were supposedly formed by the shock wave of the explosion and wild fires so started

but the supposed proof was put to rest one by one
seven scientists,among them Vienna impact researcher C.Kolberl , have finally laid this hypothesis to rest and are holding a ''requiem '' for it in the magazine ''Earth Science Reviews
in the now published article the separate ??? and impact markers suggested by the research group are again examined
with a clear result--as the title of the work signals"The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis: A requiem".

REALITY WOULD HAVE BEEN LESS SPECTACULAR
'' these people had an idea and had measurements(readings) which have not borne out.
every time when other scientists have tried to repeat the measurements , they have found nothing'' explained Kolerl ,astro chemist?? and general director of the museum for natural history
this is not only true for samples collected independently from the research team
even in the samples provided by the scientists nothing was ever found
so Kolberl tested some material,,provided by one of the researchers (D. Kennet) for iridium
and found nothing unusual
the supposed nano diamonds were found in other layers as well, they turned out to be remnants of fungi and insect droppings
the question remains what cause lead to the massive cooling
a hot candidate for the cause is a change in ocean currents
it could have been set in motion by the enormous increase in fresh water coming from the melting glaciers
according to Kolberl there is archeological evidence ,new indications that the disappearance of the CLOVIS culture was not set in motion by a single catastrophe and has been interpreted much too simple
there are ,depending where you look , different points in time for the disappearance of this pre-historic culture
''when you date more accurately ,you can see that it was not a sudden process'' said K.,

HMMM an attempt to ''debunk '' Firestone ? his name is only mentioned once and his book not at all

Thanks rrraven for helping out! :)

Hopefully a summary will do too.

http://de.sott.net/articles/show/1831-Geschichte-Steinregen-in-der-Normandie said:
Rain of stones in Normandy

Ernst Chladni could prove in his lifetime his strange theory that in space should be remains of cosmic materials. At the 26. of April 1803 a rain of stones hit the village L'Aigles in the Normandy.

Than it mentions that Brits are used to of raining "dogs and cats" and take it easy since then. But not the French in the village of L'Aigles when at the 26. of April 1803 stones were raining. The thunderstorm starts with a bright fireball and during its flight it bursts into several thousands of pieces with flames and sparks. 130km away people could hear the thunder. Roofs get damaged and nobody gets hurt. For the German scientist Chladni is this his breakthrough.

Chladni talks also with G. C. Lichtenberg about fireballs that people are reporting. But many scientist do not believe these reportings.

1790 another rain of stones hits Barbotan and the chief of town writes a protocol out of the 300 witness reportings and sents it to Paris. The reaction was disaffirmation with the accusation that the community tries to certify these fairy tails. Lichtenberg doesn't doubt the existence of fireballs, but Chladni assumption that there is a connection between the rain of stones and are cosmic remains pieces of other celestial bodies.

Till 1803 Chladni is alone with his theory until the 26. of April 1803. This time the report of a rain of fire contents also samples of rocks.

Chladni counts today the modern father of meteorite sciences.

Actually it is a summary of a podcast.

And so far these numbers of hits aren't mentioned in http://www.sott.net/articles/show/151954-Meteorites-Asteroids-and-Comets-Damages-Disasters-Injuries-Deaths-and-Very-Close-Calls article.

http://de.sott.net/articles/show/1823-Ein-Mega-Erdbeben-in-Westeuropa-vor-201-Millionen-Jahren said:
Huge earthquake in western Europe 201 million years ago

It talks about the Massif Central near the French city of Limoges, where still "scars" of a huge impact can be seen that happened about 201 mill. years ago and it is suspected that an earthquake with a magnitude of 11 on the Richter scale is suspected.

Than it talks of pieces of stones that could be found where it is suspected that a tsunami brought these there. And mentions some numbers and compares them with findings in Great Britain and that there could be a connection.

Then it mentions the size of the crater.

It goes on with explaining that many animals got killed and that the impact did kill all living creatures around 100k's and 300 k's away caused burnings. "This happenings belongs to the five known big mass extinctions that we name sometimes the Big Five" mentions Martin Schmieder and that it may have caused many changes in Europe. and the entire world. "These impacts are happening every some million years and if they do the consequences are devastating".

Appears to be the German version of this:

Bogus Science claims "Comet Theory Comes Crashing to Earth"

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228596-Bogus-Science-claims-Comet-Theory-Comes-Crashing-to-Earth-

It seems that there is has been no stop to the increasing sightings of fiery raindrops falling down since that original date of posting and comment on the FB page mentioned, which a big part of me had hoped for. Instead there are increasing numbers of blog reports and eye witness accounts coming in from a diverse area across the globe. Many of the reports would seem to be coming form countries in the northern hemisphere, but whether this has more to do with the data collection language of the bots used by the creator of the blogsite mentioned in the FB comment or not, I'm not sure. I think I'll get in touch with the author of the site and ask about this, as I'm wondering if this the southern hemisphere is seeing the same number of fireball reports, or if as the history shows us, it really is more of a phenomena that seems to be attracted more to the northern parts of the world. The latest sighting reported from the site for just one day (yesterday), by area, with a comment about each event are as follows:

Columbus, OH Large Meteor 22MAY2011
Columbus, Ohio Large Meteor 1:30 am EST 22MAY2011
Sunday May 22nd 2011- 1:30 AM
I'm in Columbus, OH. I noticed what I thought was the moon being obstructed by cloud cover.As I watched, I noticed it change shape. I realized there was zero cloud cover and this object had a glowing "tail". It actually seemed like the path it was traveling was glowing. It was LARGE and was gone in 10-15 seconds......after I noticed it. Total observation time was about 30 seconds. Like I said, I mistook it for the moon. This was a large object. I was facing east and the object was traveling south/ southwest. Can you tell me anything about it? I witnessed something like this before but on a much grander scale 10 years ago in Dayton. I contacted numerous people and agencies to no avail. I would like to know that someone else saw it. It had a bright orange color to it.

Latvia / Estonia / Finland Large Meteor 22MAY2011
Riga, Latvia
Just seen INCREDIBLE BIG meteorite at 2:30 AM EEST, May 22 2011 (23:30 UTC/GMT, May 21), I was walking by Valmieras street (Riga, Latvia) from center. Very fast, looked like it is flying very close to the surface and going to hit the Plavnieki soon, but also absolute silent, so must be still far away. Usually they are comparable with size of stars in the sky, but this one looked more like Moon size. I'm shocked. / Estonia / Finland Large Meteor 22MAY2011

Montana Meteor 22MAY2011
Bozeman, Montana Meteor 3:32 am 22MAY2011
saw what I believe was an asteroid. It was traveling south. It happened at 3:32 am in bozeman montana. It was very large and throwing green sparks as bright as a firework. Did anybody else see it?

Lisbon, Portugal Meteor? 22:30 22MAY2011
Guest373 (guest):Lisbon, Portugal, 22.05.2011, around 22:30 UTC; saw what it seems a star explosion left of ursa major constellation. It was very bright than diminished and disapeared in a few seconds, was static in the sky, doesn't seem a meteor. Any clues?

Manitoba, Canada Meteor 22MAY2011
The Pas, Manitoba, Canada between 2:15 and 2:40AM CST 22MAY2011
I live in The Pas, Manitoba, Canada. Last night, i was up late, and decided to have one last smoke. I was outside, and saw this flash of light in the air, there was no noise, right after the flash I saw a green glow and it turned into what i thought was fire just flying across the sky to the north, then it went dark. Were there any other reports of it? I was pretty freaked out because of the end of the world prediction and the neighbors dog was going crazy. Anyway, I thought it was interesting and I thought I'd share.
It was between 2:15 and 2:40AM CST, on May 22, 2011 I am not sure of the correct time, I came back inside and started calling people. lol

There are some pictures are video of the sighting over Latvia and Finland which are interesting. I don't know if the sighting over Lisbon was necessarily of a meteoric origin, but it's the fact that the reports are streaming in daily, with no sign of letting up (like the start of a deluge) that really has my attention. Whilst many of these sighting aren't being reported in the mainstream media, the fact that they are nonetheless going on in the background and more people are seeing them, more frequently, is in itself a significant sign. As mentioned in the comment on FB, we’ve now already had the little fist sized rocks appearing and causing a stir, we also now have this rain of smaller or less significant background objects going on. So if we are going to be getting up close and personal with a larger debris stream from the close passage of a comet nuclei like Elenin around the September/October/November period of it's orbit, then it would make sense in line with Laura's work with VB, that we could expect to see some larger raindrops falling around those months or perhaps one big piece of debris marking that "big one".

I may be way off track here, but I had an idea that maybe all the recent hubbub over the rapture-pastor and his cult promoting the "end of times earthquake", as well as the HARRP-Chemtrail-Weather Wars disinfo, was a multi-pronged diversionary tactic for shifting public awareness and attention onto more earthly matters than any cosmic influences. In that way the masses have been further programmed to focus on fake Chemtrails, man made weather wars or man made and induced, or divinely sanctioned earthquake phenomena, whilst stopping them from paying attention to the raindrops falling on our heads and asking questions about what’s going on in the skies. I say this because although the PTB seem to want to push disinfo about the real nature of the earth changes via the HAARP and Chemtrail BS, the one subject that seems to be even more of a taboo (in a similar way to the multidimensional phenomena) is the role of cometary bodies in our catastrophic history. Put another way, do we think that the pastor would have got as much publicity or column inches if he was creating hysteria about a cometary impact as opposed to an Earthquake? It would seem the Earthquake meme is a safer subject matter to use as a distraction for the masses, just like Chemtrails and HAARP focusing on earthquakes and weather wars are a safer bet for distracting the alternative community outside the mainstream, so it makes sense why all these agenda's were pushed at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom