Random thoughts inspired by the Cs

T

thisplacerocks

1. Non-anticipatory thinking: I can think of one interesting example in my life that exemplifies this. There's this carnival game where you have an egg tray with certain slots marked out. If you can throw ping pong balls into a few of these marked slots, you get a prize. Someone beside me said that if you act drunk and throw the balls, the balls will land on a few of the marked slots. I tried this method twice and it worked. Others who did not do so did not win prizes, as far as I can tell. There's also an Asian martial arts fighting style called the Drunked Fist. Interesting coincidence.

2. Cs said Japanese were part of the Kantekkians who were transported to earth by lizards, together with the Aryans. I noticed that Japanese music is quite similar to Celtic music. It's beautiful and slightly melancholic and nostalgic. Their cultures also have spiritual traditions.

3. I'm making a wild guess here. I think ninja animes such as Naruto were inspired by the past before the flood 12,000 years ago either on Earth or in Kantek.

3. I'm making a wild guess here. I think ninja animes such as Naruto were inspired by the past before the flood 12,000 years ago either on Earth or in Kantek.
Hi thisplacerocks,

That's an interesting guess, but how did you come to that idea? I think Ninja animes such as Naruto are more of what the shounen anime style offers and some of the ideas and abilities of the characters simply go in line with what the anime genre offers, powers and explosions and exaggerated physical combat.

I never made much more of that besides a creative mind working within a genre, like making an action movie very action driven, but I'd be interested in knowing what made you consider the above.

There's also an Asian martial arts fighting style called the Drunked Fist. Interesting coincidence.

seen a few of these martial artists on the street fighting over a beer can

jk
anticipation and anxiety go hand in hand,
it's hard keeping a mindset of no anticipation there is always sth trying to get a piece of your attention these days, social networks destroyed what little common sense people had left and no one cares if you're not in there they'll find a way to reach you through people with their preachy agendas 😃

Hi thisplacerocks,

That's an interesting guess, but how did you come to that idea? I think Ninja animes such as Naruto are more of what the shounen anime style offers and some of the ideas and abilities of the characters simply go in line with what the anime genre offers, powers and explosions and exaggerated physical combat.

I never made much more of that besides a creative mind working within a genre, like making an action movie very action driven, but I'd be interested in knowing what made you consider the above.
I've read stuff online about people who can make "chi energy balls" although I've never seen one myself. Also, Cs said gravity is different before the flood such that a watery vapour is suspended in the atmosphere. So I guess gravity is less strong. People might be able to jump higher and perform incredible acrobatics back then.

I've read stuff online about people who can make "chi energy balls" although I've never seen one myself. Also, Cs said gravity is different before the flood such that a watery vapour is suspended in the atmosphere. So I guess gravity is less strong. People might be able to jump higher and perform incredible acrobatics back then.
I have thought about this too, specially the great feats of giants or warriors, and yes even ninjas being able to jump crazy heights and hold fights as they're in the air.

But i suppose we won't ever know, but It's a possibility, if you add that tradition and stories passed down, to a creative mind with some imagination, then that might be the recipe for some of the Shounen anime tropes.

I've never seen Chi energy balls either, though I think an electrical discharge isn't out of the realm of possibilities either, but not sure if gravity being lessened would create more chances of that occurring.

Interesting idea though, thanks for sharing.

Or Saint Seiya:

The Cosmos (小宇宙, Kosumo) is one of the main concepts of the Saint Seiya franchise, since it is the energy that most of the characters use to be able to generate their abilities. This energy has its basis in the senses of the human being.

"It is a small universe within the body, the root of the spirit."

- Hyōga describing the cosmos

"The auntentic knights receive superhuman energy from the cosmic explosion within them, with that energy they open the earth and crush the stars."

- Marin speaks to Seiya of the cosmos

The cosmos as explained by Marin to Seiya "is the concentration of the force, spirit and mind in the point that you are going to hit" as well as it also gives the description that it is the annihilation, separation, or stopping of the atoms of some of the matter; it is considered as the "nature of the destruction". As well as Mu of Aries explains that the cosmos of each living being is born of its consciousness, its mental powers, its life and its abilities, that is, all those aspects that the human being lives and feels habitually. It is also described as "a small universe within each being" that is why in theory, all people have a cosmos, but the Saints are those who manage to make the most of this power in addition to their cosmos since cosmos is synonymous with universe.

C´s:
Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Finally, it is curious to see that in the lore of the anime, there is the Seventh Sense, the final sense that human beings can reach.
"Among the capacities of human beings are the five senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch), but there is also a sixth sense also known as "intuition" or "premonition capacity". It is usually said that people whose sixth sense is more developed have "extrasensory perception".

Apart from these, there is also a seventh sense, which is less well known. In the mythological era, a time when the distinction between the human and the divine was still blurred, everyone possessed this seventh sense.

But as mankind progressed, the loss of such an extraordinary capacity was detected, and yet this seventh sense still lies at the origin of our existence.

The ability of the knights to develop the superhuman strength that characterizes them is based on the potential to make the seventh sense burn until it explodes. Thus the seventh sense is the source of an immense power that surpasses all other known powers .... THE COSMOS!!!"

¿7th density?

Apart from these, there is also a seventh sense, which is less well known. In the mythological era, a time when the distinction between the human and the divine was still blurred, everyone possessed this seventh sense.

But as mankind progressed, the loss of such an extraordinary capacity was detected, and yet this seventh sense still lies at the origin of our existence.

The ability of the knights to develop the superhuman strength that characterizes them is based on the potential to make the seventh sense burn until it explodes. Thus the seventh sense is the source of an immense power that surpasses all other known powers .... THE COSMOS!!!"

I have had experiences of this nature.

Yes, it is an immense power. It basically frightens me a bit. When it is drawn from, a person seems to be highly visible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom