Rapture Letters - Not a joke!

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
It is really discouraging to know that fully 44% of Americans believe this crap:

http://raptureletters.com/

Rapture Letters said:
The rapture: When all the believers in Jesus Christ, who have been born again, are
taken up to heaven.

After the rapture, there will be a lot of speculation as to why millions of people have
just disappeared. Unfortunately, after the rapture, only non believers will be left to come up with answers. You probably have family and friends that you have witnessed to and they just won't listen. After the rapture they probably will, but who will tell them?

We have written a computer program to do just that. It will send an Electronic Message (e-mail) to whomever you want after the rapture has taken place, and you and I have been taken to heaven.

How is this accomplished, you might ask. It's a dead man switch that will automatically send the emails when it is not reset.

If you wish to do something now that will help your unbelieving friends and family after the rapture, you need to add those persons email address to our database. Their names will be stored indefinitely and a letter will be sent out to each of them on the first Friday after the rapture. Then they will receive another letter every friday after that.

This rapture letter service is FREE and will hopefully gain the person you send it to an eternity in heaven.

If you would like to see one of the letters which will be sent after the rapture, click here.
Where you will read:

Rapture Letters said:
Dear Friend;

This message has been sent to you by a friend or a relative who has recently
disappeared along with millions and millions of people around the world.

The reason they chose to send you this letter is because they cared about you
and would like you to know the truth about where they went.

This may come as a shock to you, but the one who sent you this has been taken
up to heaven.

If you read a Bible, you will see that after chapter three in the book of Revelation,
the church is no longer mentioned as being on earth. (The church are the believers
in Jesus Christ, not the buildings in which people meet.)

In the Bible, 1 Thessalonians Chapter 4 verses 16 and 17 tell how Jesus came
to take away His church. But, you have to believe the Bible is the Word of
God in order to believe this.

I am sure that there will be a lot of speculation as to what happened to all
these people. The theories of some scientists and world leaders will have
so much credibility that most of the world will believe them.

It will sound like the truth!

But, there is only one truth. And, that truth is that Jesus Christ, God in the flesh,
came back to earth and took with Him to Heaven all who believed in Him
and made Him their Lord.

If you would like to give your life to Jesus Christ and be born again, it is
not too late. First you must pray to God saying"Father I admit I am a
sinner, and I will turn from my sin and do good. I believe that Jesus was
your son and that He came here to die for me so that my sins would be
forgiven. I ask you to forgive me and I will repent of my sins. In Jesus
name I pray."

If you just prayed that prayer and meant it with all your heart, then God
will know you as one of His own. You should now seek out others who have
also given their lives to Christ, read a Bible daily, and do your best to
bring others to Christ.

God bless you.
Kinda makes you wonder if the PTB are promoting this silliness because they plan to remove millions and millions of people to concentration camps for extermination and then plan to say that "Gee, we don't know what happened! Musta been the Rapture!"

Laura said:
Kinda makes you wonder if the PTB are promoting this silliness because they plan to remove millions and millions of people to concentration camps for extermination and then plan to say that "Gee, we don't know what happened! Musta been the Rapture!"
I was thinking mass abductions to underground bases, but the concentration camp bit works too. Same idea, millions of people disappear and instead of looking for a real reason we have "the rapture".

It must be true... it's in the bible! (ugh...)

OMG - that is like one of those fake Santa Claus letters!! (everyone knows that the real Santa Claus letters are handwritten in peppermint crayon)

Seriously, this is absolutely pitiful - I mean, really!

CrazyPeople said:
How is this accomplished, you might ask. It's a dead man switch that will automatically send the emails when it is not reset.

If you wish to do something now that will help your unbelieving friends and family after the rapture, you need to add those persons email address to our database. Their names will be stored indefinitely and a letter will be sent out to each of them on the first Friday after the rapture. Then they will receive another letter every friday after that.
Come on! I think it would be far more reliable if the letters were only sent upon arrival in heaven, not just because the 'deadman' switch wasn't reset. Who's to know if you really ended up in heaven, afterall? Certainly, the fundamentalists can come up with a computer relay to heaven, I mean, afterall, George has a direct line. I LOVE the fact that the letter is sent out on the first Friday after the rapture ~wipes tears of laughter from her eyes~ I take it this is to dissuade the receiver of the letter from going to happy hour? For the love of Pete........

It is a sign of the times that we've been so enstupified that this nonsense is given more than a giggle. I mean, if this wsn't so serious, it would be a real hoot. No where have people been taken out of tribulation, how many millions have died and these modern christians expect to get out of the mess they've made. I wish they would get disappeared! "Rapture Letters" what a laugh!

Anyway, here's a site that may provide a little background on the subject.

http://www.historicist.com/related_subjects/rapturestudies.htm

Seems to me like an attempt to get a database of all the "unbelievers". After all it will be much easier to control the believers than the others. It reminds me of the technique of using friends, neighbours, children etc to gather data for the PTB.

The bit where it says "In Jesus name I pray" reminded me of this:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5464505634137914176

:/

44%. Why am I not surprised? Well, at least the "Crazy People" had me nearly rolling on the floor with laughter.

Back
Top Bottom