Recognition of the State of Palestine

No, you're not the only one who wonders about this move, and I'm probably not the only one who wonders if the Vatican represents 'the king of the north' from the book of revelation.

goyacobol said:
Yozilla,

Thanks for the interesting news. I am not so sure about how "holy" the Vatican is these days with the pedophilia scandals. And I am not so sure a Jesuit pope has pure motives either. As for the "free world" I am still looking for one.

But, with that said I appreciate your bringing this development to my attention.

I was being sarcastic goyacobol... but it seems to me that The Holy See does nothing without permission from "above". I've also red yesterday that former European officials are calling for reevaluating EU politics on Israel due to occupation of Palestine. So a major Middle Eastern bully is about to lose its shares, especially after Iran deal is reached. Will it follow its role to the "end" - probably, since Netanyahu is "elected" again. Is KSA deemed to fall too - maybe that's the main reason for that Yemen adventure of theirs. Will Israel use it's "Samson option"? Will NATO go after them? Pattern is there...

Yozilla said:
I was being sarcastic goyacobol... but it seems to me that The Holy See does nothing without permission from "above". I've also red yesterday that former European officials are calling for reevaluating EU politics on Israel due to occupation of Palestine. So a major Middle Eastern bully is about to lose its shares, especially after Iran deal is reached. Will it follow its role to the "end" - probably, since Netanyahu is "elected" again. Is KSA deemed to fall too - maybe that's the main reason for that Yemen adventure of theirs. Will Israel use it's "Samson option"? Will NATO go after them? Pattern is there...

Yozilla,

I am glad you were being sarcastic. And I am glad to see others seeing what I am seeing. Israel is being abandoned by the U.S. and is turning elsewhere for support such as the AIIB membership.

MusicMan said:
No, you're not the only one who wonders about this move, and I'm probably not the only one who wonders if the Vatican represents 'the king of the north' from the book of revelation.

I think Daniel chapter 11 has a lot to say about "the king of the north" _http://biblehub.com/niv/daniel/11.htm

And I found an interesting video by a guy named Walter Veith which has a "religious gloss" but still has a lot of what may be useful connections.

YouTube: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLmtiSpKWaiFCOVLzUZyl9pcQC4fIezWeR&v=QL4oxdylE5Y#t=851

alkhemst said:
Seem to me more of the same. The best game strategy is to play on and have players on both "sides".

alkemst,

According the the video above their are several players but yes, basically is a kind of "good cop" vs "bad cop" or Hegelian dialectic of problem, reaction and solution.

voyageur said:

Thanks, for the SOTT article voyageur. It's my favorite source.

Michael BC said:
Am I the only one who wonders about this move, along with similar by all other countries? If one accepts that in reality there is only really one world government - the Anglo-American corporate fascist elite - then all such moves can be perhaps viewed in another light, especially given the Vatican’s role throughout history. I was recently re re-reading Laura & Joe's ‘9/11 - The Ultimate Truth’ in which the sickening plan for creating end game/Armageddon is laid out. It is easy to forget that in and amongst the corporatist mentality lies that other diseased pathocratic partner, monotheistic madness. It has long been part of the 'plan' – the new reality – to manufacture a war in Israel that leads to the final destruction of Israel and the Jews to allow for the Second Coming. If - and its a big if - this is part of the elite’s intensions, then forcing a Palestinian state will most likely lead to violent Israeli counter measures which could involve a 'final solution' to their Palestinian problem, which in itself could lead Muslim countries going to war with Israel etc, etc. Lots of ifs and buts I know but worth a ponder perhaps? Things are never what they seem on the surface when it comes to Game Theory!

I need to buy Laura and Joe's book. But I have been watching the show for awhile and I think it is just Game Theory as you say. The good thing for me is that the Cs say the STS PTB will "fail". I am watching to see how far they get before they fail and using my limited logic to process the events. The U.S. has tried to hang on in it's death throes by intimidating the EU and any other country it can. Strangely the U.S. also becomes estranged from Israel on the Palestinian issue just before the economy seems to be collapsing. Now there is blow back from the EU countries as Russia and China become more independent and also pressure the EU. Maybe the icing on the cake is the gradual forming of a new monotheistic religion which a "universal" pope will rule. So far of course the PTB are on course as far as they see it I think.

Today, the Vatican and the Palestinians signed an agreement on the rights of the Catholic Church in the Palestinian territories.

Quote from the article:
"The agreement expresses the support of the Vatican decision" of the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians as part of the formula of two states "

Link:
https://translate.google.hr/translate?sl=hr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=hr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdnevnik.hr%2Fvijesti%2Fsvijet%2Fvatikan-i-palestinci-potpisali-povijesni-sporazum---390740.html&edit-text=

casper said:
Today, the Vatican and the Palestinians signed an agreement on the rights of the Catholic Church in the Palestinian territories.

Quote from the article:
"The agreement expresses the support of the Vatican decision" of the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians as part of the formula of two states "

Link:
https://translate.google.hr/translate?sl=hr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=hr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdnevnik.hr%2Fvijesti%2Fsvijet%2Fvatikan-i-palestinci-potpisali-povijesni-sporazum---390740.html&edit-text=

casper,

Thanks for the update. If Pope Francis has a conscience as the Cs indicate, he is in for a tough battle. This will probably turn up the heat on the pot I think. Wait and see, I guess.

An article (in Russian) by Gevorg Mirzayan (Associate Professor of the Department of Political Science of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation) titled - It’s time for Russia to change its position in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

John Helmer commented on the the article;

VZGLYAD – “IT’S TIME FOR RUSSIA TO CHANGE ITS POSITION IN THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT”

The Vzglyad headline refers to the one international conflict on which President Vladimir Putin has said so little since the start of his term, and done so much – this is Israel’s war against Palestine.

Four and a half years have elapsed since then. The Vzglyad headline of April 17 means there is a policy, and there is pressing reason of state to change it now. Inside the text, the point is expressed by its author more tentatively. “Perhaps it’s time to change the approach somewhat? After all, it no longer fully corresponds to both the changed regional situation and Russian national interests.”

Back
Top Bottom