Rectal Pain

Hi Perlou, if you are having chronic constipation you should make some changes in what you are eating, perhaps adding some carbohydrates. Also, do you take magnesium supplements?
It's complicated. My wife suffers from the same problem as @PERLOU and she has tried many things including magnesium, dietary changes, etc.... Most often, it is stress that induces this state and it is difficult to manage. I sympathize...

What would you suggest as a carbohydrate?
Perlou, you also could try the less damaging vegetables (less oxalate) like cauliflower, courgette, cumcumbers and cabbages in small amounts, and see how your body reacts to them.
but you could increase the dose to twice a day (depends on what type of Magnesium you’re taking as well i.e. chelate, citrate, orotate etc.).
This is a good advice because some supplements like Magnesium are best to take twice a day because of their work in our body.

Merci à tous pour vos commentaires et conseils...

Thank you all for your comments and advice...

Sorry for what you go through Turgon I also have the same problem, sometimes my rectum hurt like hell into pulsation, I have had this for very long and always had problems with hemorrhoids coming out of nowhere when I ate pizzas or some very nasty meal, also changing diet was not a cure all it diminished the pain and the frequency.

Coffee enema made this condition worth too one time and i stopped using it, it was like toxins rampaging in my delicate colon area. I did take magnesium chlorine or salted water and the flush is completely more powerful than anything I ever tried before, supermandiet recommended it more powerful than a coffee enema, it clean things from the inside, it's very nasty but heaven is coming down to your gut after this. Doing Rolfing I got an advice from my praticionner, making a right angle of your body putting your butt in the air and lying your arms on a surface at the right height, you stretch both arm each to the opposite direction while pushing your butts in the air from your feet, it stretch the spine and goes a long way for moving the lymphe. A night pillow under the spine while sleeping is also a very good idea.

I don't see it lasting if an emotional condition is present and it's not cleared out, I work on deep seated emotions for some time now and I really think guilt plays a big part as anartist said to you. The kind of guilt a mother can inflict upon a child by holding you back from joy and life (I talk from my personnal history). I read in a book on "past trauma memory" a guy healing chronic hemorrhoids (and some other deep stuff) after realizing he was wrongly guilty for having killed a sibling who simply died at a young age.

Let's get guilt fear and desire for punishment go out !

Back
Top Bottom