Reiki attunement

Melian

The Force is Strong With This One
I couldn't sleep for 3 nights after the reiki attunement because of nausea. Also, while I was sleeping for 3 nights, I saw 3 people doing things on me that I couldn't understand. On the last 3rd night, a short person, who I thought was a little boy, was doing things on me. I felt like they were doing a reiki attunement. What do you think this is?

I couldn't sleep for 3 nights after the reiki attunement because of nausea. Also, while I was sleeping for 3 nights, I saw 3 people doing things on me that I couldn't understand. On the last 3rd night, a short person, who I thought was a little boy, was doing things on me. I felt like they were doing a reiki attunement. What do you think this is?
Dear, I have 1 cent to comment, it could be many things that are not necessarily mystical or supernatural, although here in this forum you have a lot of available material about cosmic manipulators that I do not rule out as possible in your case either.
You can put keywords in the search engine.
In my case, I am terrified of everything that is spiritual practices. I do not practice any of them and if I have to resort to some method to meditate, I use my creativity (I invent it).

It doesn't sound like a reiki attunement to me. Perhaps it was sold to you as being such but it sounds like something else all together. There are different systems of Reiki as some have created their own systems with made up symbols and with some mixing it with other things which can have negative effects. Thus the lineage of the reiki master is important. Which 'reiki' system did you get attuned from?

It doesn't sound like a reiki attunement to me. Perhaps it was sold to you as being such but it sounds like something else all together. There are different systems of Reiki as some have created their own systems with made up symbols and with some mixing it with other things which can have negative effects. Thus the lineage of the reiki master is important. Which 'reiki' system did you get attuned from?
I received the Usui Reiki attunement and the Reiki Master said that since I am 11 indigo, such situations may occur. During the 21-day aura cleansing assignment after the attunement, I was still nauseous for 3 nights.

I received the Usui Reiki attunement and the Reiki Master said that since I am 11 indigo, such situations may occur. During the 21-day aura cleansing assignment after the attunement, I was still nauseous for 3 nights.
That sounds suspicious and it sounds like one of the many cases where someone under the banner of the 'Usui Reiki' system sets up their own shop and mixes it with their ideas. Aura cleanse and the idea of indigo does not belong to the Reiki system.

Regarding indigo children, then Laura wrote about it in the Adventure series. Here is a post about it Sorcha Faal/David Booth: COINTELPRO

That sounds suspicious and it sounds like one of the many cases where someone under the banner of the 'Usui Reiki' system sets up their own shop and mixes it with their ideas. Aura cleanse and the idea of indigo does not belong to the Reiki system.

Regarding indigo children, then Laura wrote about it in the Adventure series. Here is a post about it Sorcha Faal/David Booth: COINTELPRO
I hadn't seen this article by Laura. It made me very happy. Thank you.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom