Reincarnation cycles.

tatou

The Force is Strong With This One
How does the large increase of population over the last two hundred years relate with the reincarnation cycles?

Are new souls brought into this world?

Are the cycles getting faster and souls do not need to be put "on hold" for so long between lives?

Are there more unsouled humans brought into this world?

Thank you if you have any clues or suggestions to share.

I think the real question is, what do you think the answer is. From that answer try to form a theory of the situation, see which one fits best. Which answer, like occam's razor, fits all the possibilities in the simplest way?

Perhaps the total of all "soul" on the earth stays the same, but as the population of one species grows, the number of individual souls increases, but the total soul amount, or consciouseness, stays the same. ?? Some people have said that individuals living today are less capable as complete beings than they may have been a couple of generations ago.
Just a thought.

to add another thought, reading this reminds me of one of the earliest thoughts as a child i ever had when thinking about life and death. I mention it because it was a simple child like interpretation. I believed that there was a finite amount of life on the earth, i suppose i meant consious life or soul. I postulated that the total sum of all living things was fixed when an animal , insect or person was born they took the sould of another living thing that had died. It could be that individuals are less capable today because they have the minds of beatles...

I still haven't had the time to follow Atreides's advice although I'll give it a go soon enough I hope. I have the feeling the cycles may be getting faster as well as having new souls coming into the human level AND there is probably an increase of empty shells walking around us.

Don't know... As a child I thought that the fact we are billions today on this planet while there had been only a few millions for so long proved that reincarnation didn't exist. Having come across some material, I had to open my mind a bit more, but I would really like to understand that discrepancy.

Very interesting notion - I've wondered about this too. Seeking some answer for us includes referring to the C's material, supplemented by lots of other sources. The C's have mentioned OP's among human-appearing entities, and they indicated that there are many on earth now. Bringers of the Dawn relates that many souls have reincarnated during this timeframe because of its universal significance, and even that some have come simply as observers. The writer of A Dweller on Two Planets related that between two incarnations he was "asleep" for 40,000 earth years, in a place similar to the C's description of 5D, to contemplate his evolution. When his reflection / assimilation was completed and he was prepared to incarnate again, he chose to do so. Could be that every soul, individuated, needs individual care, balanced with the needs and growth of its soul group and of an even larger group, a soul memory complex. In certain periods I'm sure there is correspondence among souls, when many contemporaneously choose to incarnate, perhaps for the purpose of doing some common work. This idea I know has been treated by the C's.

I don't necessarily see these sources as equivalent, but they sure are from disparate places! Why so many now? The C's also answered in response to Laura's question of how many were on the earth 309,000 years ago, aligned with the cycles, that that number was around 6 billion, similar to now, if I remember - though the exact reference isn't at my fingertips.

tatou said:
As a child I thought that the fact we are billions today on this planet while there had been only a few millions for so long proved that reincarnation didn't exist.
Or maybe it's more like the movement of people on this earth. Some cities start out small, but grow to be big. But if a city grows from being a tiny town to a huge metropolis, it doesn't mean that people are appearing out of nowhere. Maybe they just moved in?

And also, in terms of reincarnation, you could consider the non-linear (no time) aspect. Your soul could have many simultaneous lives at various point in past present and future. If there is no time, then it would be no problem for you to live a life, die, and then incarnate into somebody else who lives at the exact same time as you did. So technically, you could have a billion people all be the exact same soul deciding to experience a billion lifetimes that all happened to occur at the same "time". People think of reincarnation linearly as they experience time - you die, and you can only incarnate into someone who lives "after" your other life ended. But if a soul is not limited by some linear time, it could theoretically incarnate into someone who lived at the same time as its other lifetime. Now if it did that a billion times, there's a billion people who all live at the same time and have no idea they're all the same soul experiencing different lifetimes :P

Also another question is, what if we're "from the future" incarnating into the present to "change" the course of history, or at least try to, in order to avoid some horrible future? So then our "past lives" can actually be in the future, from our current perspective. We might've already lived and experienced a possible future, and decided to see if we can go back and make another one. If the cassiopaeans really are who they say they are (us in the future), it sure makes you wonder...

OneSoul said:
Bringers of the Dawn relates that many souls have reincarnated during this timeframe because of its universal significance, and even that some have come simply as observers.
so this timeframe does create a pull on souls...

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
People think of reincarnation linearly as they experience time - you die, and you can only incarnate into someone who lives "after" your other life ended. But if a soul is not limited by some linear time, it could theoretically incarnate into someone who lived at the same time as its other lifetime. Now if it did that a billion times, there's a billion people who all live at the same time and have no idea they're all the same soul experiencing different lifetimes :P
That's odd. What would happen when they meet?

Strangely enough as a young teenager,about 14/15 maybe younger i remember one night while in bed, and i remember it clearly, i got to thinking about death.The thought crossed my mind about the brain having billions of cells.And i thought what if each cell contains the history of your entire life on earth,and when you die that is the end of that cell and then another one takes over and you live your life as yourself ,with the same parents,doing the same things,meeting the same people,on and on and on.I remember thinking what a horrable state of existence that would be.

The things you think when your a kid ay!

But no one has said anything about movement of souls from 1D to
2D, from 2D to 3D and so on and how quick "graduation" is. For
example, perhaps of the 6+ billion in 3D, some graduated quicker from
1D to 2D to 3D, some quicker still from 2D to 3D and some from 5D to
3D. It would be interesting what the rate and ratio is relative to our
3D "timeframes".

tatou said:
What would happen when they meet?
maybe there would be a sense of de ja vu or unexplainable familiarity with two interacting same-souls as they passed each other by. Unless of course these individuals had independently and simultaneously a) worked on themselves to increase thier awareness and b) be open to the possibility that they were part of the same soul memory complex -as Onesoul put it. They then might network...?

perhaps we are all less developed pieces of a higher organisim. like cells in the human body.

I should know better than to write with a head cold. The idea I mentioned earlier was of a social memory complex, this taken straight from the Ra material. It didn't look right but got by me. Sorry for the inaccuracy.

OneSoul-. i didn't question it and thought it was an appropritate term, I quite liked the idea of a 'soul memory complex' it actually made sense to me in the context given.

AFAIK, there is no way you can meet yourself in time ( even tho Dr Who says so), but time is not linear, so you could be in any future time. The people that say " how come there are billions of people on earth now ; when in the past there weren't" - dont have a clue.

Well, I also believe that dreams are "real" in some way, sort of a different dimension.
Because some of my recurring dreams go on for years. I remember dreams from years ago, sometimes it is like yesterday.
Can anyone answer that?
It is amazing to me.

Back
Top Bottom