Reincarnation cycles.

SAO said:
tatou said:
And also, in terms of reincarnation, you could consider the non-linear (no time) aspect. Your soul could have many simultaneous lives at various point in past present and future. If there is no time, then it would be no problem for you to live a life, die, and then incarnate into somebody else who lives at the exact same time as you did. So technically, you could have a billion people all be the exact same soul deciding to experience a billion lifetimes that all happened to occur at the same "time". People think of reincarnation linearly as they experience time - you die, and you can only incarnate into someone who lives "after" your other life ended. But if a soul is not limited by some linear time, it could theoretically incarnate into someone who lived at the same time as its other lifetime.

This is what I would say. Is it not also possible to re-live your current life? The possible source of deja vu? I understand the time line to be a representation of our evolution of awareness. When we need the more basic lessons, we incarnate in older times; when we need more sophisticated lessons, we incarnate in more modern times where we can focus on those instead of survival. I suspect we can go back and forth depending on our progression or regression in the learning of lessons.

Since memories do not necessarily follow, I would not suspect any problems meeting yourself in another incarnation. It would be much like moving between dimensions. I suspect that I have moved between dimensions at least once in my life, but I have no idea how, when, or why. I am just highly confident that it was spelled Berenstein Bears when I was a kid lol

I do not know of course, but those are my thoughts for your consideration.

Edit=Quote

Back
Top Bottom