Republican Leadership Race

ziggystarlust said:
Is Ron Paul, Republican leadership candidate , a tool of the consortium/STS faction?

I think a much easier question would be "Are there any politicians, Republican or Democrat who aren't tools of the consortium/STS faction?"

Or..if pressed for time:

"Are there any politicians who aren't total tools?" ;D

I bet their answer would be "you could figure out that yourself" ;D

Well, Ron Paul says the right things which under the circumstances is unusual...

_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/quotes-day-ron-paul-edition

...but I have also seen videos showing him using certain hand signs that are used by various political STS types like Hillary Clinton etc. He was also supposed to belong to a secret society in Texas. Probably a Machiavellian approach from the STS, but I would like to know. The last US election was discussed here in the forum and NO ONE saw Obama as even a consideration at the time. Here's the thread...

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1505.msg9101.html#msg9101

Endymion said:
ziggystarlust said:
Well, Ron Paul says the right things which under the circumstances is unusual...

Didn't Obama say a lot of the 'right things' . . . ?

Yes, he did. The way I saw it, and still do, is that the PTB realized that Bush's mask was quite transparent. They needed someone with a better mask. Obama had it. It's slipping now, but there are still plenty of people that can't see anything other than his mask.

I think that the one thing that we can be sure of at this time is that whoever becomes president is bought and paid for by the PTB. "We the people" do not elect anybody. That should be clear enough from what has happened in the past. Also, if we are to learn from the past, politicians will say anything to get elected and to fool the people into believing that they are different and will make a difference. Then, once "elected" they do whatever they are told to do.

I think that it has been learned that if you don't play their game, you become dead.

ziggystarlust said:

_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/quotes-day-ron-paul-edition

...but I have also seen videos showing him using certain hand signs that are used by various political STS types like Hillary Clinton etc. He was also supposed to belong to a secret society in Texas. Probably a Machiavellian approach from the STS, but I would like to know. The last US election was discussed here in the forum and NO ONE saw Obama as even a consideration at the time. Here's the thread...

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1505.msg9101.html#msg9101

I would highly reccomend you to "get real" and don't try to interpret people according to how they are moving their hands or how their eyes look like (I hope you get my drift) or what you hear from hearsay.
It is pure distraction.

Nienna Eluch said:
Endymion said:
ziggystarlust said:

Didn't Obama say a lot of the 'right things' . . . ?

Yes, he did. The way I saw it, and still do, is that the PTB realized that Bush's mask was quite transparent. They needed someone with a better mask. Obama had it. It's slipping now, but there are still plenty of people that can't see anything other than his mask.

I think that the one thing that we can be sure of at this time is that whoever becomes president is bought and paid for by the PTB. "We the people" do not elect anybody. That should be clear enough from what has happened in the past. Also, if we are to learn from the past, politicians will say anything to get elected and to fool the people into believing that they are different and will make a difference. Then, once "elected" they do whatever they are told to do.

I think that it has been learned that if you don't play their game, you become dead.

One of the main points of Ron Pauls' comments was that he stated he wanted the end the "Federal Reserve". That is an amazing thing to say, at least in public. Print your own debt paper to yourself without a coupon/interest payment to a bunch of private bankers ie the stake holders of the Federal Reserve. Some conspiracy theorist thought that JFK and his brother Robert were reported to be considering the same thing, and thus the assassination. Personally, I have always been a skeptic of Ron Paul, in that he persists in being a Republican. Then this bit came out and all of a sudden his platforms of reigning in military spending disappeared.

_http://www.zerohedge.com/article/ron-paul-releases-four-part-statement-budget-targets-and-restoring-fiscal-discipline?page=2

My comments, on the page were as follows...

What has Ron Paul done the whole time he has been in office and on Financial commitees? Talk. Nothing got done. Didn't even protect the boarders in his own state. And now no mention of the Federal Reserve or reduction of Military Spending? My best guess is that from the Boyz who run the world, he is Plan C or D. Or put another way, in a Good Cop-Bad Cop scenario, he is the "good cop" but they are both working toward the same ends and it does not envision your well being. Vote either Republican, or Democrat and you will continue to lose. Vote Libertarian or your probably screwed, but you don't know it just yet...

I could also see the PTB use Ron Paul to split the vote to get whomever they want on the Presidential ticket. America is doomed!

In my admittedly narrow view, My opinion is that elections are nothing more than a circus, and that there is no such thing as an honest politician

As much as I'd like to believe RP is genuine I simply cannot ignore the past. Obama seemed genuine, he said everything that we needed to hear, and look what we got with him.

Nope, if there's anything I've learned about politics its that lies and illusions are the standard - just think how many folks still believe in the system because RP is running. Even if he is genuine, and even if he got the nomination, he could talk about ending the fed, ending the wars, blah blah blah until the cows come home - the PTB are still going to rig the election so Obama wins because he's a reliable corporate tool.

And if he won he wouldn't be able to affect any real change because he'll be blocked left, right and center or worse, threatened and co-opted or destroyed.

I simply refuse to put any energy into believing that he's our hope or our savior. We, each of us, individually have a responsibility to do what we think is right, to be the change we want to see in the world. We are all we need - no politician who can talk the talk is necessary.

rhetoric - The skillful use of language

This is what we get. Any person who goes into politics and bucks the system gets chewed up and spit out. They HAVE to play the game. They DO play the game, or lose their job, or perhaps more. To me, the matrix is not a movie, but symbolically the way it is. If indeed this BBM is STS, what makes one hope that an STO oriented individual can rise up the ranks to actually improve the world? As the concept of pathology becomes known to the public, perhaps "things" may change, and that will not be easy nor pretty. The system lives and people are programmed. The masters work the farm.

I will not vote. I will not support the system. Many say that if you do not vote you have no right to complain. At least I do not choose the lesser of "evils". And yes, I am vocal.

Ron Paul is just allowed to stay in politics to give us the impression that there is congressional dissent against outrageous government policies. Whether he actually believes what he is saying or not, there is absolutely NO WAY he would be allowed to eradicate the Fed or carry out any of the other changes he talks about making. The PTB have their plans and they are going to carry them through no matter who is president.

I'm with you, Al Today. I refuse to participate in this farce. Yes. People do say that if you don't vote you can't complain. I see it just the opposite. I say, if you voted for someone and it doesn't go the way you wish ( and it never will) don't complain. ....Okay you can complain, but do your homework and learn that it's all just a game.

Odyssey said:
Ron Paul is just allowed to stay in politics to give us the impression that there is congressional dissent against outrageous government policies.
[...]

Methinks you are correct. 'Tis all part of the game to keep the population distracted from the truth. Another example of allowance is Dennis Kucinich. Very vocal and controversial but nothing of importance gets accomplished.

Al Today said:
Odyssey said:
Ron Paul is just allowed to stay in politics to give us the impression that there is congressional dissent against outrageous government policies.
[...]

Methinks you are correct. 'Tis all part of the game to keep the population distracted from the truth. Another example of allowance is Dennis Kucinich. Very vocal and controversial but nothing of importance gets accomplished.

Yeah, I think that happens almost everywhere. They allow a few of these people to give the impression that there are a place for those who "speak up". But those are people whose view of things and words have a limit, they reach certain point where they stop and can't go farther. Thus keeping people who can have an affinity with what they say entrapped, preventing them of having a greater awarness of what's really going on. There is a program for everyone.

Al Today said:
Odyssey said:
[...]

I think that nobody is in full control of what is going on. There are those who try to control as much as they can, but their wishful thinking also makes them deluded.

Trying to control the popularization of Ron Paul's ideas may very well turn out to be impossible. They may succeed in faking the elections, but they cannot stop people from seeing the corrupt system for what it really is.

Back
Top Bottom