Research

Two-time synchronization / training:

Construction workers
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G7NL5p5j0k

Synchronization
www.youtube.com/watch?v=R65sOE-HNbw

Fast, but dangerous. Looks like a good way to build muscles and situational awareness, if you don't die first. Some of those situations are much less efficient than say pulling material up with a bucket and pulley. Don't get concrete in your eyes!

Hi, nonotonic:

"Fast, but dangerous". Yes, as dangerous as mechanicity when you are not aware of the situation or movements, or as you wrote: "situational consciousness."
But if you can have both, things change radically.

Military parade and Chinese training.

If they train the conscience the way they train the body, then there is something very important in china.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoiv0CtLmL8

Marko Korosec
Photographer & storm chaser - tornadoes, lightning, severe storms, blizzards.

If nature offers us these images in normal times, we could imagine those that saw and filled with terror to the people around the world in past catastrophic times.

https://www.instagram.com/markokorosecnet/

http://www.markokorosec.eu/

http://www.markokorosec.net/storm-chasing-tour-1/

Marko Korosec Nat Geo 2014 winner, love to travel the globe! Leading workshops.

Www.markokorosec.net/workshops

The Venezuelan chancellor gives a lesson / reprimand to the Mexican politicians represented by Videgaray, the Mexican representative to the OAS. I have rarely heard anything so hard and direct against the Mexican government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY5IBjGL1sI

Here some of the concepts expressed by the Venezuelan Foreign Minister:

"It must be really immoral, so that having the realities that do not care for their own people, try to point to Venezuela in the matter of human rights, in matters of democracy. Mexico speaking, the most violent country on the planet, where the exercise, you who are journalists, know that it is the most dangerous place to practice the journalism profession, where drug trafficking has penetrated the entire institutionality, turning it into a failed state, where the disappeared Add really creepy figures, and can talk about Venezuela.

Mexico, one of the most unequal countries in the region, despite the riches enjoyed by this country, one of the most unequal countries; And I hope in Kan Kun, the chancellor of Mexico, also articulating this plan together with others of his colleagues, to tell him in his face: attend to his people chancellor of Mexico, attend to the demands of his people, attend to the disappeared people, Attend to the violence, attend to the drug trafficking, because if you can give so serious violations and in such a massive and systematic way there is no doubt that the institution must be involved, as I said today, seriously threatened in that country,

There is no shame the chancellor of Mexico, I think he is playing a role, I think he is fulfilling a mandate, I do not know that they will turn him off or that he would have been offered in return, but you have to be really very shameless to get up and say What he said of Venezuela, without turning to see the reality of his country, and not only to say what he said, to invent and lie about Venezuela.
I hope to confront him face to face, I call him to debate, if you want to publicly in Kan Kun, we are going to debate about democracy, about human rights, about crimes, about violence, I have here the numbers, we are going to debate about narcotraffic, the numbers Do not lie, and are not Venezuelan numbers, are numbers of specialized agencies of the United Nations system.'' (translation is mine and supported by google)

Fully permeable concrete created by English company. Small pieces of granite absorb the water, the liquid passes through other layers and is absorbed by the soil capable of draining a thousand liters per minute.

http://www.tarmac.com/solutions/readymix/topmix-permeable

But, there is a "but" ... of a video in Castillian.-

The only negative aspect .-- If the water gets to freeze the entire system would be destroyed, so the concrete can only be used in places where the temperature is not too low. Min.1.17

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yiv0yWvAAo

They asked the great Arabic mathematician Al-Khawarizmi about the value of the human being and he responded:

If it has ethics, then its value is = 1.

If it is also intelligent, add a zero and its value will be = 10.

If he is also rich, add another one and it will be = 100.

If above all that is also a beautiful person, add another zero and its value will be 1000.

But if you lose the one, which corresponds to ethics, you will lose all its value, because only the zeros will remain.

So simple: without ethical values or solid principles, nothing remains, only corrupt criminals and bad people.

They discover an ancient city lost in Mexico as big as Manhattan.
20MINUTOS.ES 16.02.2018 - 16: 32H

It has been found thanks to a laser scanning technique.
ANGAMUCO was 26 square kilometers in size. It is estimated that there were 40,000 buildings and 100,000 inhabitants.

CHRIS FISHER Archaeologists at Colorado State University have discovered an ancient city lost in Mexico as big as Manhattan Island, reveals The Guardian.
The city, called Angamuco, was known for years, but now, thanks to a new laser mapping technique called Lidar, all its details have been discovered. Thus, Chris Fisher, one of the members of the team that made the discovery, explains that "it is a huge area where around 100,000 people lived between 1,000 and 1,350 BC There is a large amount of architectural remains.

If you do the calculations, there were around 40,000 buildings built on it, that is, the same number that is on the island of Manhattan.
"Angamuco was one of the cities of the Purépecha civilization, the majority in central Mexico before arrival of the Spaniards With the most recent observations, particularities have been discovered as having a structure of open squares and the pyramids are on the edges of the city, instead of in the central zone.

Fisher believes that it is not the last discovery of this type in the American continent and assures that zones that today are tropical forests "are really abandoned gardens".

https://www.20minutos.es/noticia/3264232/0/descubren-antigua-ciudad-perdida-mexico-grande-manhattan/#xtor=AD-15&xts=467263jera

FYI -- The Guardian article about this find is carried on SOTT since a couple of days ago:

https://www.sott.net/article/377656-Archeologists-using-laser-scans-discover-ancient-lost-city-built-by-the-Purepecha-in-western-Mexico

I did not enter the SOTT page for a week. In SOTT the article of the discovery of that ancient city is more complete.

Thank you, palinurus.

Ingenious furniture to save space

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0gmqLEaLM0

HOSPITALS AS HEALTH FACTORIES.

This kind of ingenious furniture, especially movable / transformable beds, could be used in hospitals to supplant wheelchairs and other accessories, which lead patients quickly where they need to be cared for.

This is part of the system called "Hospitals as health factories" with robots and data for diagnosis, where operations will be done by robots; machines do not get tired like doctors and nurses.

In these hospitals the doctors would have to learn computer science, they would participate in a diversity of opinions and together with the nurses attend mainly the emotive human aspect of the matter, that is the emotional part of the patients.

This system is already thinking of putting it into practice here in Mexico, although it seems to be long term.

TWO WOMEN.
A DARING WOMAN, SPEAKS, THE OTHER "NAIVE", SINGS.

THE "NAIVE" THAT SINGS:
"Don't Lie to Me"
Barbra Streisand
Album Walls

Why can't you just tell me the truth?
Hard to believe the things you say
Why can’t you feel the tears I cry today?
Cried today, cried today
How do you win if we all lose?
You change the facts to justify
Your lips move but your words get in the way
In the way, in the way

Kings and Queens, crooks and thieves
You don't see the forest for the trees
Head and heart, on our knees
You can't see what we all see

How do you sleep when the world keeps turning?
All that we built has come undone
How do you sleep when the world is burning?
Everyone answers to someone

Don’t lie to me, don't lie to me, you lie to me
Don't lie to me, don't lie to me, you lie to me

You can build towers of bronze and gold
You can paint castles in the sky
You can use smoke and mirrors, old clichés
Not today, not today

Kings and Queens, crooks and thieves
You don't see the forest for the trees
Head on heart, down on knees
You can't see what everyone sees

How do you sleep when the world keeps turning?
All that we built has come undone
How do you sleep when the world is burning?

Don’t lie to me, don’t lie to me, you lie to me

Can't you see I’m crying?
Can't you see we're crying?
Where's the new horizon?
Where’s the new horizon?

How do you sleep?
How do you sleep?
How do you sleep?
How do you sleep?
Enough is enough
How do you sleep?

Can't you see I'm crying?
Can't you see we're crying?

THE DARING WOMAN THAT "SINGS" AND VERY SINCERELY:
Mujer se autodenomina una "mexicana racista" y apoya a Donald Trump

Woman calls herself a "racist Mexican" and supports Donald Trump
In a video, the woman shouts many things.

by Miriam Fernanda Aguirre Jiménez (tribuna.com.mx)

Woman named 'Karina' shouted against illegal Mexicans in the US | Internet

Karina, a woman who described her person literally as a "Mexican racist" and as "the best-selling Mexican of all," made a video in which she is seen screaming in terror in favor of Donald Trump.

The woman, who in the video wears a cap with the president's name, repeats on several occasions that she supports the idea that Trump will continue his administration in 2020, the year in which he could be re-elected.

In the recording, the lady jumps and screams while other supporters of the anti-immigrant policies of the magnate become president, support her with placards.

The person who recorded the material with his mobile phone comes to face it on public roads, while Karina calls it "zombie" and "stupid".

The woman, visibly enraged, asks the person who faces her to "stop seeing CNN" and to "wake up", since she does not realize that, according to her, "the former president Barack Obama was the biggest disappointment in the history of the country. "

In the video, he attacks undocumented immigrants, claiming that "if you are illegal in the United States, you are illegal", and that if someone wants to change the laws of their country, they "go and write your congressman to do it" .

Near the middle of the video, another person, also Spanish speaking, calls the woman "sold", an insult that the woman answers in Spanish saying "I am a well sold Mexican!".

It looks like Barbara Streisand has also fallen to the propaganda about Trump.

Back
Top Bottom