Researches & observations by a Youtuber

dredger

The Living Force
Hello all,

I surfed back on a youtube channel I liked well, someone named Astral Traveler (i posted one question about in the questions for the C's in the past). He stopped to make videos during a couple of months, promising we would come back with something new.

And it's done, a 1h10 video where he demonstrates something in relation with the natural disasters on earth.
Name of his video is : Extreme Climate Changes & Magnetic Field Disturbances - Space Weather Fully Explained, and the link _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPqreh4TFhI

Here's his short explanation of the video (followed by a series of links) :
I am proud to present you the most current and probably the best model of interactions between geomagnetic field and climate on Earth. I am not a professional scientist and 90% of my research is based only on my own observation and interprtation of data, which is avaliable for public. I don't know, how many things, which you wil learn in this movie is already considered as facts, but if not, they will be treated as such shortly :) Movie is not edited in 100%, but I couldn't wait to publish it A.S.A.P.... 3 years of my adventure with space weather in a single summary...

SORRY - I've got enough material, to record a trilogy - but plz be patient...:)

All I can say is that I have a good feeling of this person, he's a passionate.
I did not yet watch it, fact also is that I do not understand all scientific matters, I'm not qualified to give any comment about his work.
So, question to the ones who knows more, did he made a good work ?

Cheers to all

dredger said:
Hello all,

I surfed back on a youtube channel I liked well, someone named Astral Traveler (i posted one question about in the questions for the C's in the past). He stopped to make videos during a couple of months, promising we would come back with something new.

And it's done, a 1h10 video where he demonstrates something in relation with the natural disasters on earth.
Name of his video is : Extreme Climate Changes & Magnetic Field Disturbances - Space Weather Fully Explained, and the link

Hi Dredger,

I posted the video with accompanying screenshots here: Re: The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

itellsya said:
I don't know know either way so i post just for consideration:

Extreme Climate Changes & Magnetic Field Disturbances - Space Weather Fully Explained

Published on 1 Mar 2016
[...]
I figured the thread had some knowledgeable people and it seemed relevant so i put it forward for consideration, as it stands there's been no response either way, yet.

Hello Itellsya,

I didn't saw your post, I searched on "astral traveler" (AT) before posting and as I did not saw the video posted, then I did it. It's not bad anyway.
I'm confident this guy found good information and I'll be waiting that someone of the community, with the right knowledge to interpret what AT summarized, take the time to watch the video and write a response/critic about - but I'll also look now on the other thread you referenced to see if this video is commented there.

If any comment or critics, advises, etc ... is made about this video from AT, I'll forward them to him - as far as I understood, he's desperatly searching for scientific guys to help him to interpret all what he finds, but as he do not found yet, he's making his own researches.

I take the benefit of answering here to say a little more about my feeling on this Polish person making these videos : this guy is a passionate one, he maybe did not study or learnt at school about all the subject(s) he shows on the video, but he read about, learn about by himself, and for sure he's ready to learn even more and improve his knowledge on the subject.
As far as I can see and read, he's still "alone" with a bunch of people following him through youtube, and there are no real critics or scientific comments made on his video, no expert (yet) following him. What I think is that AT would certainly like to enter in contact with some people here, like Pierre, maybe Ark, and all the other I do not know who have a certain knowledge in physics and related sciences. As AT is a passionate guy, I'm persuaded that he's waiting for his master to help him affinate his work, understand some new things and even better dig and search then present what he discovers in videos. I mean, we have here a "combat machine" ready to find anything on earth related to the climate and the link with the outer-space activities - i mean a passionate observer of the scientific data collected around the word and which can be found on some websites. And this is almost precisely one of the aim of the "earth changes videos" sott posts every months.

Let's see, cheers to all

dredger said:
Hello Itellsya,

I didn't saw your post, I searched on "astral traveler" (AT) before posting and as I did not saw the video posted, then I did it. It's not bad anyway.

Appreciate you doing a search first dredger, for whatever reason - maybe spelling, i haven't looked into it - it doesn't come up, i checked at the time too. In the future i will probably also try searching for the video title as well, just to be sure.

I understand you have posted a few times about AT and i think it maybe that his presentation is very much just a lot of data and, even though i've followed his work for a while and i know he provides some explanations, perhaps it's just that, as of yet, it isn't coherent enough.

If i remember correctly he also had a theory and model of where 'planet X' may be in the solar system; but i may be mixing that up with someone else.

There are times where he shows satellite visuals of (kinda like) out-gassings, or 'electro-magnetic' pulses on earth, which is fascinating, if correct. But again, we're just speculating.

I enjoy watching the presentations, like in the past when he just played music with the text on the screen, which was always quite well selected, imo, i prefer him speaking now though; and i do think he has some interesting information, but it's way over my head.

I guess if there's anything in particular you would like to query, like myself, screenshot them and provide the question. I didn't formulate a question as such but i thought it was relevant to the discussion, so i provided quite a few screenshots with comments of what he was trying to say - it helped that he has text on the screen!

As is often the case, particularly with someone like Ark (or Laura - and others who may be able to help) that to watch a 90 minute video is a lot of trouble for something that 'may be'. Just a suggestion that may help things along.

:)

Hello again Itellsya,

Well, since my last post, I did something.
Here in the french blogsphere, there are 2 physicists well known who both have their website, and who are still active :
Jean-Pierre Petit with https://www.jp-petit.org/
and
Jacques Duran with http://www.pensee-unique.fr/

I just sent a mail to Mr Petit to ask him first if he took contact with Mr Duran as I think they are very near each other in term of knowledge but also about their "awarness" of what's going on on this planet. But in the same mail, I also presented him AT with his latest video and proposed him to watch it and maybe "help" AT to continue his work. I presented AT as a "motivated assistant" ;) - I haven't yet sent a mail to Mr Duran, apparently you can only do it using a form on his site.
Not sure this will lead to something, but it's worth trying, these 3 people seem to share the same passion, and of course, if some physicist here, like Pierre, Ark or any other, can also enter in the dance if they see or feel something valuable to withdraw, then let's proceed.

I also liked when only music on AT videos, now he's becoming more serious, but it was needed if you want to follow him a little bit when you have no knowledge in the domain.

Cheers !

Back
Top Bottom