Revelation of the Illuminati

Ruslan

A Disturbance in the Force
What do you think about this information

Attachments

• DialogueWithHiddenHand-WesPenre (1).pdf
    565.5 KB · Views: 37
Hello Ruslan, welcome to the forum.

Could you give an overview or summary of the material in the link?

Since this is your first post here, it is customary for new members to write an introduction post in the Newbies section where you can tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Hi Ruslan, welcome to the forum.
I came across this 'hidden hand' information many years ago and thought it to be pretty interesting and still think so. I've been pretty impressed with the STS/STO approach although I'm not sure about the numbers. If I remember correctly hidden hand stated that if you are 51% STO in your doings you'll up for a positive harvest.
I might check back when I find the time to read it again.

[QUOTE = "Тауриэль, должность: 874755, участник: 14099"]
Привет Руслан, добро пожаловать на форум.
Я наткнулся на эту информацию о «скрытой руке» много лет назад и подумал, что она довольно интересная и до сих пор так думаю. Я был очень впечатлен подходом STS / STO, хотя я не уверен насчет цифр. Если я правильно помню, скрытая рука заявила, что если вы на 51% СД в ваших делах, вы готовы к положительному урожаю.
Я мог бы проверить, когда найду время, чтобы прочитать это снова.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you

I came across this 'hidden hand' information many years ago and thought it to be pretty interesting and still think so.
I must adjust what I've claimed above. After posting I went back to the hidden hand text and started reading a bit....What to say?
As I said it has been many years since I found that material and I was indeed impressed back then. But obviously I have done some on myself in between and today I don't feel the same anymore. I skimmed through the text and it had many red flags.
Then I went to the forum thread 'hidden hand' and read a bit.
It might be a good idea to go there, Ruslan, and read what other forum members had to say about it.

[QUOTE = "Тауриэль, должность: 875090, участник: 14099"]
Я должен скорректировать то, что я утверждал выше. После публикации я вернулся к скрытому тексту руки и начал немного читать .... Что сказать?
Как я уже сказал, прошло много лет с тех пор, как я нашел этот материал, и тогда я был действительно впечатлен. Но, очевидно, я сделал что-то для себя между тем, и сегодня я больше не чувствую то же самое. Я пролистал текст, и на нем было много красных флажков.
Затем я зашел в ветку форума «Скрытая рука» и немного прочитал.
Это может быть хорошей идеей, пойти туда, [USER = 16010] Руслан [/ USER] , и прочитать, что другие участники форума должны были сказать по этому поводу.
[/ QUOTE] Ок, thank you

Back
Top Bottom