RFID's: We're Not in Mayberry Anymore

mamadrama

The Living Force
The date for requiring RFID's in US passports has been moved up to October 26 and Verichip Corp is looking to implant all military according to this article. Got your neodynium magnets?
:-)

http://www(dot)opednews.com/articles/opedne_sara_sca_061006_the_rfid__micro_chip.htm

Well, I should update mine, its got 5 years remaining. However, one cannot get a 1 day replacement like the article says, unless you have a ticket for a trip within 2 weeks.

Also, if I wanted to get a replacement I would have to do it through the post office, do expedited service, and say that my passport is damaged (which isn't too hard to do). Is it worth it on a passport that still has 5 years on it?

Well here's a snippet from a session from the C's created on October 28, 1994:
Q: (L) When is the credit/debit card system going to be put into effect?
A: 4 to 11 years.
But on October 16, 1994 they said (I pasted snippets that I think relate to the topic at hand):
Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?
A: Visa.
Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?
A: Yes?
Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?
A: Isn't just credit also debit.
Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.
A: How are you going to do this?
Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?
A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.
Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?
A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.
Q: (L) What happened to free will?
A: Brotherhood AKA Lizards AKA antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.
Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?
A: If you are willing to leave the body.
Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?
Q: (L) If we were to move...
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.
Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?
Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
[...]
Q: (L) Let's go back to the subject of the beast and the number 666. You say that following the enforcement of control by the Lizzies on the entire world that the change is going to take place, is that correct?
Q: (L) How long following?
A: Open.
Q: (L) Several prophetic works have said that this period is going to last 6.3 or 7 years. Is that correct?
A: Open.
Q: (L) On the subject of the 666, I was given an insight into this several years ago as to another meaning of it, is that interpretation also correct?
A: Maybe. VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?
Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his heads..." What does this verse mean?
A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents universal control of whole units of value.
Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?
A: In God we trust.
Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."
A: New World Order.
[...]
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?
A: Visa ID number.
Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?
A: Encoded.
Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?
A: No.
Q: (L) How is it going to be done?
A: Stamped.
Q: (L) By what technical means?
A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.
Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?
Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?
A: Precisely.

So, you are thinking that they will go further and implant this on us, so we can't forge identities?
The thing is that they hacked the encryption, so even if it is in our body, they can forge identity.

robnitro said:
So, you are thinking that they will go further and implant this on us, so we can't forge identities?
The thing is that they hacked the encryption, so even if it is in our body, they can forge identity.
Trends are moving in this direction. Identity theft makes the news nearly weekly these days. So they'll bring along digital passports and driver's licenses, state IDs, etc. Sooner or later they'll be hacked or shown to be faulty, stolen, shared, abused, etc., and the next logical step is to fasciliate - or rather enforce - possession. And it won't be in a finger or limb either because those too are removed easily, as a military leader once pointed out about fingerprint based security systems...

Forging identities simply means that the chip and/or the database
will not match. So you will be identified as "John/Jane Doe", to be
immediately rendered.

You would have to somehow change the database entries AND
the chip - because the chip itself will have vital statistics and a
whole lot more data in it and encryption itself will be very difficult
to crack. Unless you are Trinity/Neo and really know the "inside
secrets", I seriously doubt that you would be able to crack it in
time - because messing with the chip itself may trigger a signal
to the cell tower via your PDA device: "Warning! Warning, beeeeep,
beeeeep, RFID:666-666-6666 is being tampered at 45.012543,-122.890234.
Warning! Warning! Target is mobile! New location is now:
45.012544,-122.890234...."

Dang... those 3/4D critters are awfully smart! :)

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom