Romance Books List Sheet related topics.

Seek, j'ai du mal m'expliquer quand j'ai voulu entrer les titres dans votre test, je n'ai pas pu car ces titres n'y sont pas...
Seek, I have trouble explaining myself when I wanted to enter the titles in your test, I could not because these titles are not there...
Grace Burrowes – Le Captif
Grace Burrowes – Le Traitre

In history and in ancient Romans we can find Romance and love in the Greek sense of the term, the story of Antony and Cleopatra is splendid and tragic. Eros-psyche which will become Siegfried and the Valkyrie Brunhilde is also splendid. Having experienced this with intensity, I know that it cannot happen elsewhere, but this is the image that gives me the idea

Attachments

• 34033966_672761123055131_3951711048687419392_n.jpg
    34033966_672761123055131_3951711048687419392_n.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 8
There is a mistake, it's wrong, it's not by Stendhal, but it's a Platonic love story written by Jean Giono :cry: :headbash:

In history and in ancient Romans we can find Romance and love in the Greek sense of the term, the story of Antony and Cleopatra is splendid and tragic. Eros-psyche which will become Siegfried and the Valkyrie Brunhilde is also splendid. Having experienced this with intensity, I know that it cannot happen elsewhere, but this is the image that gives me the idea
you may want to post the comments related to the books in the Romance novels thread.

I created a google site for this project and linked all the forms and sheets so that it is easy to use it. I also created few searchable reports so that people can easily check authors and your read books etc. All the links can be used to enter the information.

READ Submit Form: The forms are converted to author based pages and you can submit many authors with single form submit .
Translated Book Name submit Form: Now, you can submit the name without knowing the Book ID. It will also automatically update the sheet and READ submit form.

@seek10 I could be wrong, but I think my latest novel didn't show up on the member reading chart, but it did show up on the list (today's entry).

We could add a column to the list for "emotional intensity/possible triggering" level and make it 1, 2 or 3, with 3 being intense and can possibly trigger.
In order to document the "emotional intensity/possible triggering" level ( aka "Book Intensity Level" in the form) for each book, I made some changes to the site.
  • I created 2 new pages in the website for setting the Book Intensity level and a report where you can check history of changes.
    • Book settings page: Enter the details like forum name, author name and optional series Name and click the "Show Books". It will show the books and their current Book Intensity Level. If you decide to change the level, you can click the blue + button to change it. If updated status doesn't show up in the refreshed page, you can refresh the book or page again to see it.
      • you can also add the users to the application. Hover over red + button at the bottom right corner to see the options. ( Also can be done with the existing google form).
      • you can also add translated book names to the application using this page ( Also can be done with the existing google form)
      • navigation bar of the site is moved to left.
    • 1623001655760.png

Please let me know if you have any issues or questions.

@seek10 Maybe you can put a note next to The Westcott series and to Midnight in Scotland series that the series is not finished jet?
So people know and see if they will begin with the series....

The Westcott series books 8 and 9 are expected for publication this year (so sometime in 2021) according to goodreads, but for Midnight in Scotland new (3rd) book there is no release date, only at the end of book 2 was announcement that next book will be called "The Temptation of a Highlander".

The Westcott series books 8 and 9 are expected for publication this year (so sometime in 2021) according to goodreads, but for Midnight in Scotland new (3rd) book there is no release date, only at the end of book 2 was announcement that next book will be called "The Temptation of a Highlander".
I put a comment against the Midnight in Scotland series as the release date is not yet announced for . Other two in the Westcott series are already in the list and I put the comment (on the cell) with their announced release dates.

For Eloisa James' series "THE WILDES OF LINDOW CASTLE", it finally seems that the book in French "Le dernier amour du duc" is not the translation of "Say Yes to the Duke", but that of "My last duchess".
In French, the book is therefore considered the fifth volume in the series. It is a fairly short novel and is followed by another shorter still in the same book: "Une intruse au château" ("Storming the castle" in English).
"Say Yes to the Duke" therefore has no French translation.
I corrected it in the list.

Back
Top Bottom