Rothschild - Psychopathic Gene Pool?

SoCurious

Jedi Master
I have long wondered how a single family, through all its generations over more than 200 years, could maintain an implacable and single minded devotion to the creation and maintenance of a de facto empire.

There is so much written about this family that it becomes difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff, yet it would seem that credence must be given to a significant percentage of the speculation.

Is it possible that this family has a gene pool that passes psychopathy down the line unfailingly, or is it possible that children can be so indoctrinated that they would act in the same manner without actually being psychopathic.

"An anonymous contemporary described Nathan Rothschild as he leaned against the 'Rothschild Piller' at the London Stock Exchange, hung his heavy hands into his pockets, and began to release silent, motionless, implacable cunning:

"Eyes are usually called the windows of the soul. But in Rothschild's case you would conclude that the windows are false ones, or that there was no soul to look out of them. There comes not one pencil of light from the interior, neither is there one gleam of that which comes from without reflected in any direction. The whole puts you in mind of an empty skin, and you wonder why it stands upright without at least something in it. By and by another figure comes up to it. It then steps two paces aside, and the most inquisitive glance that you ever saw, and a glance more inquisitive than you would ever have thought of, is drawn out of the fixed and leaden eye, as if one were drawing a sword from a scabbard. The visiting figure, which has the appearance of coming by accident and not by design, stops just a second or two, in the course of which looks are exchanged which, though you cannot translate, you feel must be of most important meaning. After these the eyes are sheathed up again, and the figure resumes its stony posture.

During the morning numbers of visitors come, all of whom meet with a similar reception and vanish in a similar manner. Last of all the figure itself vanishes, leaving you utterly at a loss." (Frederic Morton, The Rothschilds, p. 65) "

This family have funded just about every war (creating most of them) in the west for 200 years making profits that can't even be guessed at. Their controlling companies are private so no publication of their holdings need be published. Wealth is stored in trusts so again information not freely given out is hidden. No one other than they know the extent of their wealth.

People talk about a secret government yet names are never mentioned. I would suggest that a family such as this would be ideal candidates to form part of such a SG.

The main question however, is how likely is it that generation following generation would be psychopathic? Is it possible that psychopathy can be induced?

My thoughts on this,
If they are soulless: 4D STS programming via genes? "Nurture" would take care of the rest.
If they are souled: 4D STS candidates reincarnating into same bloodline?

I think that either of these possibilities make sense for a family at the center of the STS control structure. Thank you.

I definitely think it's possible that a higher percentage of psychopaths can be born into certain family lines that have selected for psychopathy for generations. That said, I don't know if it's possible for them ALL to be born psychopathic. Lobaczewski talks about such families in Ponerology and mentions that every so often, a child of the ruling class will be born normal, and rebel against their ideals, even helping the 'normals' under their rule. It's also possible that such children suffer "accidents" when they are discovered as such, I suppose.

Another thing to consider is the development of characteropathy. So, being born with pathological parents will have a functional effect on the child's personality development, making them pathological to a degree, espousing pathological ideals, learning pathological ways of living and behaving, etc. So, even if they're not psychopathic, they're inducted into a psychopathic way of life. Add together the lavish lifestyle, power, etc. and I think that given all the factors involved, it would be pretty hard to break free from such a system.

Another thing to consider is the development of characteropathy. So, being born with pathological parents will have a functional effect on the child's personality development, making them pathological to a degree, espousing pathological ideals, learning pathological ways of living and behaving, etc. So, even if they're not psychopathic, they're inducted into a psychopathic way of life. Add together the lavish lifestyle, power, etc. and I think that given all the factors involved, it would be pretty hard to break free from such a system.

I would have to agree with the above. These people are not raised as "NORMAL" people. Let's say that one starts to stray a bit from the herd. Even if they rebelled, the family would find a place for them that they could do the least damage to it.

This is a little more tricky.

No women in the Rothschild family are allowed to be anywhere near the financial affairs of the family. Could this be because women are inherently more likely to "break the mould"?

Another point of interest is that for a few of the early generations members of the family could only marry each other. First and second cousins, nothing more distant. The idea was to maintain the blood. The whole thing is pretty scary but it certainly fits the Control picture Laura has painted.

There is so much weird stuff about this family it wracks the mind to even begin. Some have said they are lizards or have lizard DNA. I do know that one of the females is running one of their businesses in China. It was in a Forbes article sometime back. I would have to say that that one about the females may be rumor. Who really knows. Any family that has that much money and power is a dangerous outfit to say the least, souled or not.

I once listened to an interview with David Mayer de Rothschild on an Alex Jones show on global warming. Of course, Alex was his usual ranting self, whilst Call-Me-Dave, a handsome eco-adventurer, hip(pie), suave, youthful and just so cool, remained reasonable, likeable and intelligent while Jones insulted him and his theories.
I must say Jones made himself look terrible. (That's when I began to think something was up with him) Rothschild did an excellent job of seeming like a normal, likeable bloke (who just happens to be megarich and powerful). I've got to hand it to him.
I've seen him on children's programmes, charming the pants off them all.
Now that is one dangerous man IMO.

Some of my family, no longer close, are movers and shakers and go a long way back, the boys all went to Eton and Oxford. I was a bit shocked to find one relative (he always seemed such a nice man) on the board of Oxfam, in charge of birthcontrol and vaccinations and also BP!

The ones who are calm cool and collected and seem to have it all figured out bring up the warning bells for me and have for sometime now. After years of people watching (I'm not perfect at it) my senses usually are correct. If I get a bad feeling about a person I have found it is usually with reason.I guess you could call it a trained BS detector.My wife is "The talker" and we make a good team.

Mr Meowgi said:

I would have to agree with the above. These people are not raised as "NORMAL" people. Let's say that one starts to stray a bit from the herd. Even if they rebelled, the family would find a place for them that they could do the least damage to it.

Very true I think. Consider a child born into one of the 'elite families'. They are brought up very far away from any semblance of the life lived by normal people. In addition they learn from an early age that they are different, privileged, and learn to think of the masses of humanity as being a different segment, or class, or even 'sub-race' of humanity over whom they have much control and influence. These people are brought up to see the world as their plaything, and learn that they can exert influence over vast swathes of people with a stroke of a pen for example. Under such conditions, such people simply do not view themselves as part of the masses of ordinary people. They are, as Lobaczewski says, not quite conspecific with the rest of us. And all of that can happen without any genetic psychopathology, but clearly, someone who internalises such a world view and view of themselves vis a vis humanity, and them proceeds to act upon it, is functionally little different from a genetic psychopath in a position of power.

I think it begins with inbreeding, which is what most of the elite families do. Have you ever seen the buckin' broncs at a rodeo? The broncs are aggressively inbred to increase their aggressiveness, and some psychopathy (in a bovine's world) comes with it. Let's say broncs have to be isolated because they don't work and play well with others. Then, secondly, it's environment. Not only are the children pampered by the lifestyle, but they're not usually raised by their parents; they're raised by nannies, governesses, etc., while the parents are generally aloof about having had children. Therefore, no bonding, no emotional attachment, really. Most of them jetset around the world behaving badly--like attention-seeking children.

All the above posts are relevant and valid. What we have is the nature vs nurture debate or the realization that it's nature and nurture. The thing is, when I look out at society I see how values have changed to become more "I" than "us". Just about all advertising appeals to the selfish individual, our economic system is ever more a case of competition rather than co-operation, and every idea of individual vs the rest is seen as good.

It is small wonder then that we, as a society, seem to be producing ever increasing numbers of self-absorbed, isolated from each other, cult prone, greed praising people. While it is not STO to interfere with free will, is it STS to want to present and institute alternatives to the paradigm of self we labour under today?

It started with the self service pump at the gas stations.Good service was "EXPECTED" forty years ago. It is a dieing term. Business was conducted with a handshake and you knew and trusted those you bought from.It was more local, made with pride. All of that is dieing and it makes me sad.

The name Rothschild intrigued me due to a person I met during my time in the military. Though the 's' was removed, leaving only Rothchild, there were definite characteristics within this person that falls directly into the line of psychopathology. Though I did my best to steer clear of him, despite being teamed with him on more than one occasion (especially during my first tour in Iraq - one of two experiences that taught me to dislike the military, very deeply), his behavior would fluctuate rapidly. I could see that he did not know how to handle himself in public or social situations; and would repeatedly find him laughing in sequence with everyone else, and then 'turning off' within a second.

Though I am sure that this person and the Rothschild may only be distantly, if at all, related. This post definitely reminded me of him, and even more so of his third person web site with a creep-factor of 10+.

Thank you!

Sarrestia

Benjamin de Rothschild, Banking Scion, Dead at 57​

be141a708c5ebee3317b158cdd609c41_w500_h300_cp.jpg

Saturday, 16 January 2021 15:17 | Written by Katharina Bart

Benjamin de Rothschild, Banking Scion, Dead at 57​

Benjamin de Rothschild, the billionaire owner of Edmond de Rothschild, has died. He was 57.
Born in France in 1963, Benjamin de Rothschild was part of the eponymous French-British dynasty which traces its wealthy roots back to the 18th century. He died at 57 on Friday afternoon in Pregny, Switzerland of a heart attack, the bank said in a statement (in French).
Benjamin de Rothschild, who chaired Edmond de Rothschild, is survived by his wife, Ariane de Rothschild, who runs the 173 billion Swiss franc ($195 billion) Genevan wealth manager, and four daughters, as well as his mother, Nadine de Rothschild.

Eponymous Name
A graduate of Pepperdine University in California, Benjamin de Rothschild took over at Edmond de Rothschild in 1997, the year his father died. Baron Edmond de Rothschild was a prominent French financier who founded the eponymous bank in Geneva in 1953.
Benjamin was an adrenaline junkie who reportedly loved racing motorcycles and driving Formula 1 Ferraris. The adventure-seeking personality carried over to the bank, which sponsors an 32-meter trimaran to compete in a storied yacht race circumnavigating the globe.

New Swiss Identity
This branch of the French blue-blooded family ended up in Switzerland after Benjamin's grandfather was declared a «noncitizen» for opposing the post-Nazi Vichy regime during World War II. Benjamin installed Ariane de Rothschild as the first female CEO in the family in 2015.
The couple then led the going-private of the Swiss bank two years ago. Like most Swiss wealth managers, Edmond de Rothschild struggled to carve out a new identity following the end of banking secrecy.

Division Of Power
The division of labor between Benjamin and Ariane raised eyebrows in Switzerland's cloistered wealth industry. While he increasingly withdrew, she was unafraid to take over – and to alienate would-be allies and call out rivals, according to a critical Swiss press report (in French) three years ago.
Benjamin's elderly mother was reportedly so unhappy that she moved her money to rival Pictet – the ultimate insult among family wealth managers. Ariane de Rothschild never addressed this publicly, though she told the «Financial Times» (behind paywall) in 2016 that Benjamin «has a great distance, a completely different temper. I admire it because I can’t. I have to be totally hands-on.»

Spat Between Cousins
In 2019, she brought in a CEO for Edmond de Rothschild, Vincent Taupin, following the revamp which led to its delisting. Benjamin oversaw the bank's holding company until his death.
Though related to the family which controls the other Swiss private bank – Rothschild & Co – the two firms went separate ways, recently burying a long-simmering spat between cousins over the family name.
Benjamin's branch of the family is estimated to be worth north of $3 billion. Besides Edmond de Rothschild, the family owns vineyards including in Argentina, the Four Seasons Hotel in upscale French ski resort Megève, and the Gitana fleet of racing boats.

Back
Top Bottom