RPP books distributors

RflctnOfU

Jedi Council Member
Would it be possible to have a stateside distrubutor of books by RPP? I have tried 5 or so times to order from qfpublishing, each time having my card declined. I know I have money in the account, and I successfully ordered SHOTW and High Strangeness about a year ago, but this is getting rediculous :\ I was VERY pleased that WingTV is now distributing Political Ponerology, as that was the main book I was after (and was successful in ordering from Lisa's site). Are there any other distributors for RPP from which I could aquire Fulcanelli and SOTT commentary on the Work?

Kris

Have you requested them from your favorite independent bookstore? They can order it for you and also they might decide to stock the books.

RflctnOfU said:
Would it be possible to have a stateside distrubutor of books by RPP? I have tried 5 or so times to order from qfpublishing, each time having my card declined. I know I have money in the account, and I successfully ordered SHOTW and High Strangeness about a year ago, but this is getting rediculous :\ I was VERY pleased that WingTV is now distributing Political Ponerology, as that was the main book I was after (and was successful in ordering from Lisa's site). Are there any other distributors for RPP from which I could aquire Fulcanelli and SOTT commentary on the Work?

Kris

actually, yeah, thats a much better idea, which spreads the word. plus you won't have to pay postage.

sleepyvinny said:
try:
http://www.redpillpress.com
The problem is with the "worldpay" payment system (osit). Thanks for that vinny.

DH said:
Have you requested them from your favorite independent bookstore? They can order it for you and also they might decide to stock the books.
You know, I never thought of that. I'll give that a try today.

Thanks guys

Kris

Just a reminder that many of the RPP books are also available through Amazon.com

Back
Top Bottom