Sad But Not Surprising

Sinny

The Force is Strong With This One
Hey guys,

I just thought I'd shuffle over here to let you know, Laura's that brilliant ATS designed a whole new logo, just to stop traffic to SOTT. LOL.

I'm very disappointed because I love most of Laura's articles, especially the ones that ATS dislike.
A nice member over at ATS linked to a SOTT article about the underwater tomb found in Peru.
They actually designed a new logo, just so no body would be directed over here, tag is:

"LIES" - ATS believes strongly in freedom of expression and the core concept of free speech. However the site linked in this post has engaged in fabricating vicious lies about us, our management and members. We cannot allow a link. Free speech is not a licence to libel others.

I don't post here regularly, but I do like this forum, and affiliates,

just thought I'd share :D

Sinny said:
Hey guys,

I just thought I'd shuffle over here to let you know, Laura's that brilliant ATS designed a whole new logo, just to stop traffic to SOTT. LOL.

I'm very disappointed because I love most of Laura's articles, especially the ones that ATS dislike.
A nice member over at ATS linked to a SOTT article about the underwater tomb found in Peru.
They actually designed a new logo, just so no body would be directed over here, tag is:

"LIES" - ATS believes strongly in freedom of expression and the core concept of free speech. However the site linked in this post has engaged in fabricating vicious lies about us, our management and members. We cannot allow a link. Free speech is not a licence to libel others.

Perhaps you'd benefit from asking yourself why you don't post here often?

I guess you are still searching for the truth in various forums, such as ATS, and that is totally your choice. However just beware that disinfo sites usually don't have much to offer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this group is the only one in the world with the knowledge and sincerity to discover the truth (though I'm starting to think that more every day), but just that it is a waste of time to sort through disinformation when others here have already been there, done that, and progressed beyond it.

I agree completely, I'm not actually very fond of ATS, but i am fond of the friends I've met over there, I'm currently going through the phase of distributing my email addy, so I no longer have to post to converse with people I'm fond of.

I guess I don't post here all that much, because I'm still inadequately equipped with all the knowledge i need to be a worthy contributor, I've read many of Lauras articles, but still have thousands to read, and often find my self lost within the subject matter. All in good time though :)

Sinny said:
Hey guys,

It's just par for the course with the so-called 'alternative media'. Our material is rarely reproduced with attribution. What usually happens is that SOTT ideas are lifted from articles and distorted, either to deliberately disinform or simply in accordance with the General Law.

SOTT has always had much bigger impediments to wider distribution than ATS to worry about:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/219934-Extra-Extra-Yahoo-is-Censoring-the-SOTT-E-mail-Edition

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/147895-The-Disappeared-SOTT-net-and-Google-s-conspicuous-omissions

Holy Crap! aha.

SOTT is certainly a "Disturbance in the force"

Keep up the good work guys.

Back
Top Bottom