Saturday UFO

lilies

The Living Force
Saturday, Nov 6, 2021.
Clear blue skies.
No wind at the surface

During fasted sprinting exercise (12:10 - 15:00pm), while doing sit-ups I spotted three big white birds flying high, quickly crossing the sky from West to East toward Russia.
- WOW! Those birds are big! They are moving fast!

There were two birds flying in formation, and a "younger"? bird constantly going up and down around the two in a quarter/half circle.
- Where are their wings?

I was wondering that even they flew unusually high and fast for birds, I couldn't see their wings flapping. Not even extended wings used when they are just sailing on the strong high-altitude wind. They were goofy, malformed, fat ball-shaped birds.

As they flew away, I saw more clearly that the "young"? / restless? bird was constantly encircling the two other birds flying in formation, like a loosened propeller blade is encircling the center of the engine.

However as the viewing angle changed and I saw them from behind: I noticed that a white string was binding them together. They had a really rugged and haphazard chewed bubblegum shape. Their bottoms were white, while their tops looked grey, Suddenly they looked like as if a large, white, plastic construction rain-cover was picked up by strong winds and blown away. A white foamy material mixed with super-light transparent nylon foil.

But why was their tail - the third "younger bird" - was encircling this crumpled plastic junkheap like a propeller blade? Also

1. this entire dirty, string-connected and torn-foil-foam junk contraption didn't make erratic movements in the air
2. It didn't turn in its entirety, like foil picked up by the wind
3. It didn't change course - that junk does, when blown by the wind
4. This one traveled like an airplane: very rigid volume, very stable path and its junk-ball on a string propeller moved around it like a tail quite in a constant, mechanical manner.

I was wondering, how the heck could such a dirty and torn-looking plastic foil junk, which was apparently just held together by its own torn - probably twisted - foil "strings?" move in this stable way?

The entire contraption moved mechanically, very constant, high speed for birds and quickly flew away. Disappeared in the blue sky in the distance.

In retrospect it just looked so stable in motion, like some steam train / airplane moving very assertively forward.

It even resembled the white gossamer spider webs or tree webs flying the air during autumn, spring. Only this was badly jumbled, like as if an angry construction worker throws a jumbled foil into the trash.

But flew fast and super-steady, like and airplane.

:huh::umm:

Last edited:
~It even resembled the white gossamer spider webs or tree webs - "angel hair" -, flying through the air during autumn and spring. Only this was badly jumbled. As if an angry construction worker threw a big heap of jumbled plastic foil into the trash, then it was picked up by strong winds. But there were no winds on the surface at all **and** I was in the countryside. Meaning no wind barriers there. Nothing stops the wind there, so surface winds always blow 2x stronger than in the city.

Back
Top Bottom