Second best sighting I have ever witnessed

The rabbit

The Cosmic Force
Ok here we go.

A friend has come over from England with his son so we decided to go to my wifes parents summer house , this is out on the coast and away from light pollution , just one great place for star gazing. I always see them flashing in from here.

A danish friend came up to stay also.

Two nights back we were all in the garden watching them flash in and fly on. My english friend is very straight headed , logical , healthily sceptical and he even expressed his thoughts by saying they could not be satalites.

Soon he went indoors to put his son to bed and during this time the second best sighting I have ever seen took place.

My Danish friend was behind me having a cigarette and then I heard him say "That constellation was not there before was it ?"

I turned round and was nearly shocked to see two VERY BRIGHT LIGHTS of equal brightness standing static in the sky. They were as bright as Venus ( no actually brighter and bigger), though these were in our atmostphere under the clouds and had a bluish / static tint to them. They were in a straight line to our vision .One behind the other.

I said "They are going to move soon" My friend said "Should we wave" my reply was no way I really dont think they are our friends.

Instead he decided to give them the finger. On this they both moved together at the same time away from us and just blinked out.

Although i cant determine the height I would hazard a guess and say not even half a mile away and no higher than a block of english flats /apartments.

This was such an obvious in ones face encounter it leaves one speechless.

Im glad my friend witnessed this particular encounter with me as I find talking about them to those who have not seen them quite pointless most of the time.

As regards all movement detected over the last 4 nights, there is a hell of a lot of activity happening all the time , as if they are just going about what ever buisness they are up to.

It was indeed a stunning sighting and just thought I would mention it here.

You are telling me your friend gave the finger to some UFOs? I know that I am easily amused and have a very base sense of humor, but that is just hilarious.

Patience said:
You are telling me your friend gave the finger to some UFOs? I know that I am easily amused and have a very base sense of humor, but that is just hilarious.

Yes he did , he has a wicked sense of humour at the best of times , but when he said he was going to wave i turned my back to walk away and in a "no way"attitude and we both just laughed when they moved and just blinked out.

Free will ey?

Back
Top Bottom