SEKHIM / SEIKIM - ALL LOVE

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I find a lot of people and masters who are initiated in this energy. I is very similar to REIKI. The founder Patrick Zeigler claims that he get this knowledge and initiation once he meditated in pyramid in Egypt. Is there something true about this. What kind of energy is this. I`m reiki 2 practitioner but all this looks little wired to me.Look this Initiations video

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrxMoU8-heI

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd8dWxXzpa4&feature=youtu.be

I dont get good feeling about this. They say that this energy can " go beyond reiki energy" , that its more powerful and things like that.

here are some links to those techniques

_http://www.seichim.com/members/seichim

_http://www.all-love.com/members/alllove

Is this another cointelpro / New age thing or its a valid knowledge like reiki .For reiki i`m sure its a valid knowledge if someone is initiated with correct symbols and Technic. What about this ?

Maybe first consider that not all that's called reiki is valid reiki. There is quite a bit to research about that. For instance, for the right price, a phony "empowered master" will "initiate you remotely" and stuff like that.

jovichmk said:
I find a lot of people and masters who are initiated in this energy. I is very similar to REIKI. The founder Patrick Zeigler claims that he get this knowledge and initiation once he meditated in pyramid in Egypt. Is there something true about this. What kind of energy is this. I`m reiki 2 practitioner but all this looks little wired to me.Look this Initiations video

The C's have told us that the key to enhance Reiki energy is to attain lofty spiritual purity. Purity means objectivity. We can deduce then that the quality of this energy depends on the state of consciousness.

The C's have also told us: "Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels".

We also know that acces to higher levels of consciousness, objective states, it's a hard, step by step process of refinement drived by an honest desire to know and serve. The nervous system and the mind are gradually reinforced in this process.

So maybe, if someone really able to acces this states would really pass it onto another He or She could end frying the other person neural circuits.

The fact that some people are able to "play" with energy means nothing, we don't know about its procedence about its quality.
I would be very suspicious then, of any person who claims to be able to initiate and give us "powers". We may end being part of a subtle psychic food chain.

Maybe you are right. Maybe its part of the energetic food chain. I still cant find any valid information about this SEIKIM/SEKHEM-ALL LOVE . Its probably some new age stuff. I know that not all reiki is valid also. There is a lot of corruption in that knowledge. I was interested to find out about this SEIKIM thing- energy. And his founder Patric Ziegler.

jovichmk said:
I was interested to find out about this SEIKIM thing- energy. And his founder Patric Ziegler.
If you want you can do some research on the guy/group and report on your findings here. Maybe you can dig up interesting things?

I did some research. And here is what i find. On the videos tjat i posted on the begining of this post about SEIKIM atunement on one part of the video we can see " THE COSMIC ORGASM" . I think that this subject once was asked during C`s Sessions and that the answer was something that all that is nonsense. Why would somebody need that.
So for now i think that all this SEIKIM thing is just one distraction and disinformation from the real healing energy like Reiki. This is another cointelpro just to distract and corrupt already very corrupted REIKI knowledge.
One part of this SEIKIM thing is called ALL LOVE. I thanked again and their main idea here is sending love to anybody thrue archangels. They use the Archangels energy in their practice.There was also question on sessions about this sending love thing. Again its violation of the free will. If i sent love to somebody who dont asked for it then how this can be something good. THere is also tendency of learning this SEIKIM thing more and more then traditional reiki. By the way , most of the " SEIKIM MASTERS" are saying that reiki is ok but that its just a fraction of the energi that SEIKIM can do.That reiki is a just low level energy ( even with a Master initiation ). And finaly all that this people are taking is Love. It looks like classic NEW AGE Propaganda to me. If somebody have any more informations and clues , please share it.

Hi jovichmk, have you had the chance to read the thread Recommended Reiki master?

In the middle of page 3 of that thread, I recapitulate some of my experiences with this Seichem "reiki". I think the whole thing is misleading and potentially dangerous. That's mainly based on my experience with these people who e.g. are eager to get to see and meet with fairies (thinking that these dudes and other critters are wonderful and want to help you) and who think they practice the "most powerful reiki" that exists. Personally, I want to stay as far away from these people as I can.

Yes Aragorn I read your posts. I have read that theme about reiki long time ago but now i read your posts again. Well my opinion is the same as yours on this subject. I totally agree with you. And i noticed too that the number of people are growing up. They are all manipulated.
I also found this:

_http://www.thefullwiki.org/REIKI

Seiki SEKHEM-SEICHIM: Seichim (pronounced "seikim" and abbreviated "SKHM") comes from the word Egyptian Sekhem, which translated means "Power of Powers." It was discovered in modern times by Patrick Zeigler. Changes in the names refer to the same energy flow. SKHM denotes the manner in which Patrick refers to his work with energy today. In 1979, Patrick Zeigler had his initiation into spontaneous energy SKHM in the great pyramid of Cheops, and then studied with Sheikh Mohammed Osman Brahani. In 1984, Zeigler meets Christine Gerber who channelled Marat, a spirit with 2500-year-old who was a master Seichim and transmitting other information, allowing Zeigler to begin initiations System Seichim. In 1984, Zeigler began in Seichim Tom Seaman, who becomes one of the main thrusts of the expansion of the system. In 1985, Phoenix Summerfield creates System Seichim facets of 7 with additional symbols and begins to teach Seichim exhibits and health fairs. Between 1985 and 1987, Summerfield begins to teach Seichim in Australia and the system is spreading throughout the world. In 1995, Shewmaker becomes master of Reiki and receives his first initiations in Seichim. In 1996, Shewmaker becomes Seichim master and begins to teach Seichim Reiki and Zeigler receives inspiration for the design SKHM Shenu original. In 1997, after an initiatory channelling spontaneous, Shewmaker begins to channel another aspect of SKHM, Sekhem and creates SEKHEM-SEICHIM REIKI (SSR). In August 1999, completes the first group of masters SKHM for Teachers. Shewmaker and Marsha Burack are members of such training, and finally, in August 1999, complete the circle of what began with the meditation of Patrick Zeigler in the chambers of the King and Queen in the great pyramid of Giza, where it opens the door to the tunnel lighting system SKHM.

The Sheikh Mohammed Osman Brahani was an SUFI MASTER. I cant find more info about him.
The Patrick Zeigler was also initiated in his Sufi school. There was something connected with dancing i think.
They also use the Egypt mythology and symbolism in the teachings

Then this info:

The History & Discovery of Seichim
Seichim was discovered by a healer called Patrick Zeigler during a trip to Egypt.

One evening in 1980, Patrick snuck into the great pyramid, layed in a sarcophagus & fell into a meditative trance. He was then struck by a vast & powerful energy encircling him & entering his being.

Soon after Patrick's encounter with the powerful energy, he travelled to Khartoum where he received a spiritual attunement from a Sufi master.

When Patrick returned to the United States, he received an Usui Reiki attunement.

Patrick began to attune his friends, family & Reiki masters to this new energy that he had discovered.

A friend of Patrick's channelled a being called "Marat" who informed him that the energy he was using was called Seichim.

Seichim can be then be described as a combination of the powerful energy that penetrated Patrick in Egypt, the attunement he received from the Sufi master in Khartoum & Usui Reiki.

THen they channelled a being called "Marat" . Its a very suspicious point. It could be anything. It could be a dead guy for example.
How can this information been taken as the basics for some spiritual teaching. They have not prove the source of this information

Back
Top Bottom