Serious paranoia or something real?

chaps23

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
So I have been having this feeling alot lately like there is someone looking over my shoulder, I'm constantly snapping my head back to look to see if there is someone there but always telling myself after it that im just crazy or paraniod.

Then I got thinking....

Is my body reacting like this because I have collected an attachment along the way, the main reason im probably not seeing anything is more than likely due to the fact I keep telling myself nothing is there, but I am positive I would not be having this reaction unless it were true. I have unfortunately burnt my bridges with my healer and do not trust most others due to the disinformation they continue to try and spread with out their own knowing.

Can anyone here assist in maybe a mediation technique or should I try comunicate with this entity (if it exists) or should I simply source a Reiki healer to assist in removing it. I personally have not been enjoying these experiences and get the feeling this attachment is possibly a manifestation of my darker self. But I am far too inexperienced to tell either way. I could just be paranoid but I do try to trust my instincts.

I realise this is a mess of a thread, but any insight what so ever might proove to be helpfull and inturn I would be very gratefull. This forum has failed to disapoint when it comes to a helping hand.

Well, as usual, I have to ask what your diet is like since brain chemistry imbalances can lead to such impressions and can be caused by improper diet. If you eliminate that as a possibility, then you move to the next possible cause.

I have been improving my diet considerably and have really started illiminating all Milk products and have cut down on gluten considerably but not completely. I do take spirulina quite often and eat plenty of roast meat/vegies.

There are still many areas I could improve and have been known to just say stuff it sometimes and buy macie D's occasionally. Thankyou this could be the issue, I will definately try to improve this and see if it helps.

Laura said:
Well, as usual, I have to ask what your diet is like since brain chemistry imbalances can lead to such impressions and can be caused by improper diet. If you eliminate that as a possibility, then you move to the next possible cause.

Would fasting help balance out this possible chemical inbalance? that way I could quickly identify if this is the issue.

chaps23 said:
Laura said:

Would fasting help balance out this possible chemical inbalance? that way I could quickly identify if this is the issue.

I don't think it would. It might even make what's going on worse. What I've found that works is building up/healing the digestive system first: removing any food intolerance/allergies, and supplementing the digestion with enzymes. This takes time, up to a year. I've been working on this well over a year, and I'm still not well.

There are no quick fixes for your diet, just as there are no quick fixes for the spiritual side of things. :flowers:

chaps23 said:
I have been improving my diet considerably and have really started illiminating all Milk products and have cut down on gluten considerably but not completely. I do take spirulina quite often and eat plenty of roast meat/vegies.

Are you aware that even a little gluten can do great damage to a person? It has been noted that getting schizophrenics off of gluten entirely really helps them immensely. This is also true with autistic people, and others having neurological chemical imbalances.

And it takes 6 months for gluten to get entirely out of your system. Eat just a tiny amount once, and you are back where you started.

Gluten really is evil.

Read the "Life Without Bread" thread. It's a gold mine of info. But do not make any serious changes until you have read it and some of the books and are fully informed. Your future is in your own hands.

chaps23 said:
Can anyone here assist in maybe a mediation technique or should I try comunicate with this entity (if it exists) or should I simply source a Reiki healer to assist in removing it.

Adding to the good advice you've been given, and to also answer your question, have you tried doing Eiriú Eolas (EE)? You can find more details on this site, as well on the EE thread itself.

EE is a breathing meditation program that is giving positively jaw dropping results with many members, as well as with people from outside the forum. I wouldn't try to get a healer to assist you as you don't even know whether there is an entity, in many, if not most cases such things happen due to an imbalance in our own chemistry. Balancing your chemistry is, itself, one of the best protections you can have. Proper diet and EE are a huge helping tool to help balance and normalize things.

Back
Top Bottom