Session 1 January 1995

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
January 1, 1995

[Continuation of December 31, 1994 session after break for New Year celebration.]

Q: (L) Who do we have with us tonight?

A: Cassiopaea calling. Sorrona.

Q: (L) And who are our guests?

A: You must network tonight as there are those who are awaiting your message as promised.

Q: (L) Do you mean do the board and transfer it to the network?

A: Open.

Q: (V) Have you promised somebody else that you work through that we will.... (L) No, we promised on the network...

A: You did.

Q: (L) Frank and I promised that we would channel on-line. Yes, we logged on and made the announcement and the next day I had the wreck. I had been promised that my life would change suddenly and dramatically.

A: It is.

Q: (L) My life is changed?

A: Yes. In process.

Q: (L) We want to know who the ethereal visitors are tonight... (T) And have they left since all the noise started?

A: Mary, Laura, John, Ruth, Terence, Todd, Vance, There's a Ronald.

Q: (L) Is the Laura someone who is related to me?

A: Grandma.

Q: (L) Does anybody else recognize any of those names? (V) I recognize John, my uncle. Are each one of these names like a guide for each one of us?

A: No. Visitors. Attracted by energy center.

Q: (V) Have I had contact with John before?

A: Yes. Uncle.

Q: (T) Am I related to any... (V) My uncle that's just passed on?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is Terry related to any of these people?

Q: (L) Who?

A: Vance.

Q: (T) Who is Vance? (V) Do they have messages for us? (L) Who is Vance?

A: Great Uncle.

Q: (L) Do any of these people have messages for any of us?

A: No.

Q: (V) About 5 or 6 weeks ago I was surrounded by a smell of ...

Q: (V) It was my uncle Wayne?

Q: (V) His name was John Wayne... (L) Has D__ ever been abducted?

Q: (L) When was she first abducted?

A: Age 2.

Q: (L) How many times?

A: 59.

Q: (V__ and Laura) You got the record! (T) How many were physical?

A: Not correct thinking pattern.

Q: (L) In a sense they are all physical? How many of these abductions were virtual reality abductions?

A: Everything is that.

Q: (L) Well, how many of these level 1 abductions?

A: 9

Q: (T) How many were alpha state abductions?

A: Two weeks ago felt "tingle."

Q: (V) Well, two weeks ago was the night of the party at the book store in Tampa. (L) Okay, has Luanne ever been abducted?

Q: (L) How many times?

A: 17.

Q: (LE) No way. (L) When was the first time?

A: When lived in red house.

Q: (L) Did you ever live in a red house? (Billy) Yeah, we lived in a brick house. (L) How old were you? (LE) When I was five.

A: 4

Q: (LE) We moved there when I was four right before I was five. (L) Does she have an implant?

Q: (L) Does D__ have an implant?

A: She has 4.

Q: (D) Has 4 implants?

Q: (L) Where are they?

A: In brain.

Q: (L) In her brain? Ar-r-r-gh! (LE) I had lots of allergies. (D) What is their purpose?

A: Monitor.

Q: (L) That's what they all are, monitors. (D) But, why?

A: You are aware.

Q: (L) They want to monitor you because you are aware. (T) They don't have cable... (L) Is Susan going to be here shortly?

Q: (L) We want to know what kind of energy is behind Budd Hopkins?

A: Divergent.

Q: (L) Is he on the right track in his research?

A: Halfway.

Q: (T) Is the Linda Cortile case a set-up to discredit him?

Q: (T) Everything that she says happened really happened to her?

A: In 4th density.

Q: (T) Well, all the abduction stuff was in 4 D, but being pulled out of the apartment from the 17th floor or wherever it was, and being sucked up in the beam of the light, that actually happened to her?

Q: (T) How did people in 3rd density see it?

A: Only those who were tuned in saw it.

Q: (L) Were there people there who did not see it?

Q: (T) What or who were some of the people who didn't see it?

A: Not important.

Q: (T) Can implants be removed?

Q: (L) What is the energy fueling Whitley Strieber and his work?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) He is an agent of the Grays?

A: No. Instrument of the Grays.

Q: (T) So, all his writing is compromised by the Grays?

A: Influenced by them.

Q: (T) Well, he says that, too. (L) Well, he now thinks he has learned how to be a companion of God through these experiences.

A: Wolfen reflects Lizzie reality.

Q: (L) Who's read the book, what's it about? (T) I saw the movie but I never read the book. I can't stand his Gothic style of writing. (L) I can't stand to read his stuff either. (T) I only got half-way through Communion and gave it up. (L) Well, let me ask, while we are on the subject of writing, is Anne Rice channeling her concepts in her vampire books?

A: She also is influenced by the Grays.

Q: (T) What about Stephen King?

A: Carnal influences.

Q: (T) He's writing from his cojones, eh? [Laughter]

A: Okay, Terry.

Q: (L) Are there any further comments or do you want us to go on line now?

A: Yes. {break - discussion lost. Apparently someone said something that V took offense to, probably about her strong sex chakra emanations.}

A: V__, do not be offended, we are all learning.

Q: (V) Well, thank you so much for the honesty from everybody in the room, I really appreciate it. (LM) I wasn't being honest, don't blame me. (V) What chakra level is G__ operating at?

A: Chakras are like escalators, you choose your step and rise accordingly.

Q: (G) Well, I was hoping they would give me a number. I don't know much about chakras.

A: Learn.

Q: (T) The whole thing is that we are supposed to learn for ourselves. They will point us in the right direction, but then we are supposed to go out and do it. If you don't learn it on your own, you don't really learn. You have to go out and fall off the log a couple times to learn to walk the log. (V) E-- {her son} just told me about something that happened. Can you give me some insight?

A: Imagination.

Q: (V) Are the boys fine? Are the boys okay?

A: Boys will be boys.

Q: (V) They thought they saw a witch. (T) Who was she? It was the neighbor lady again. (L) Where was she and what was she doing? (V on phone to her son and friend) What do you mean over a car that just started? (V to people in room) Their imaginations are just going.

A: How do peyote users see Santa Claus? {laughter - V hangs up phone}

Q: (V) Are the boys doing drugs tonight?

A: Nope. (Undecipherable comment from G-- amidst laughter.) When did you last see this in Rochester, G--?

Q: (G) Never! {Much laughter}

A: Bingo!

Q: (V) That kind of smacks of Frank's "When did you ever see this in Half-Moon Bay, V__?" (L) Where do you think Frank is getting it from? (V) Aren't we all being enlightened? (T) Is this...

A: Frank is channel. Others are grooving rapidly.

Q: (T) Others of us?

A: Yes. Forming conduit.

Q: (V) You were real happy to see all of us here together this evening...

Q: (V) Can we look forward to a greater group and a greater gathering as the year progresses?

Q: (T) Will it reach a point where there is too many people?

Q: (V) Is this like a community gathering? A society?

A: A conduit.

Q: (T) If I am not supposed to be at Home Shopping {his employer}, where am I supposed to be?

A: Discover.

Q: (T) Am I supposed to be doing another kind of a job or is there something entirely different that I am supposed to be doing?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Is he going to come to this awareness after he does some hypnotic work and processes?

Q: (V) With meditation and metaphysical exercise, I can lift my chakras higher, is this correct?

Q: (V) Dedication?

Q: (V) Is it all in what I perceive my purpose to be?

Q: (L) {Indicating little plastic dinosaur on table by board} Do you like our little mascot here on the table?

A: Okay.

Q: (V) Do you have any messages for us before we say goodnight?

A: No. Goodnight.

Q: (L) Thank you very much.

End of Session

Thank you Laura for the session... I bought and read the Tome 1, 2, 3 of The Wave in French and waiting for the fourth, I've got a question for for the forum members/administrators:

I would like to know if C's sessions are mixed in the 7 books of The Wave or if there is a chronology. I mean if we have to read some sessions here in English, how to know which of them are in the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th tome and which ones already are in the three first tomes? It would be a big help to have a direction by waiting for the French version. ;)

Laura said:

Q: (L) Who's read the book, what's it about? (T) I saw the movie but I never read the book. I can't stand his Gothic style of writing. (L) I can't stand to read his stuff either. (T) I only got half-way through Communion and gave it up. (L) Well, let me ask, while we are on the subject of writing, is Anne Rice channeling her concepts in her vampire books?

I hadn't read Wolfen, so I checked Amazon for reviews. Here's one:

This book is about a pack of highly intelligent wolves that live in the inner city and prey the weak and homeless; those that will not be missed. They dedicate their lives to keeping their existence a secret by always covering their tracks wherever they go. They know we are a dangerous enemy that would exterminate them if we knew they existed. A pair of detectives investigate the death of two cops who turned up in the wrong place at the wrong time and were killed by a foolish young wolfen who hadn't learned not to attack the strong and young yet. The two detectives uncover some of the truth and, naturally, nobody believes them. But the wolfen know that they know and the hunt is on. Every step they take could be their last as they struggle to prove the existence of something that nobody has seen and survived.

Laura said:
January 1, 1995

(L) Well, let me ask, while we are on the subject of writing, is Anne Rice channeling her concepts in her vampire books?

I do not know this author, and by curiosity, I went to see on Wikipedia and read she wrote the book who gave The Day After Tomorrow, but we found something in her page.

"The guitarist Steve Vai explains in his album "The Elusive Light and Sound Vol. 1", that the song "Loveblood" was inspired by the movie and the fact that he wished to be an actor to play the role."
Source: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Rice
This information does not exist on the English Wikipedia.

My husband know very well this guitarist and by earing me tell this, he looked at his discography and maybe Steve Vai is also connected with gray. Take a look on his discography, the words used and all details ont he cover, inside or back of the album:

1984 : Flex-Able (Flex-Able Leftovers edited again in 1998)

1990 : Passion & Warfare

1993 : Sex & Religion

1995 : Alien Love Secrets

1996 : Fire Garden

1999 : The Ultra Zone

2000 : The 7th Song

2002 : The Elusive Light And Sound

2003 : Mystery Tracks (I did not found any cover album)

2005 : Real Illusions

Laura said:
January 1, 1995

I always thought Stephen King was not an author like the others... Actually, I even experimented a very scarry "event" about "Simetierre" adapted to the cinema by Stephen King himself, but it is not the place to talk about this, and I am not sure to be ready, so.
One more time, all this is much interesting! Thank you Laura for sharing, we can learn even with only the session and without the book, as asked previously... ;)

MK Scarlett said:
I do not know this author, and by curiosity, I went to see on Wikipedia and read she wrote the book who gave The Day After Tomorrow, but we found something in her page.

"The guitarist Steve Vai explains in his album "The Elusive Light and Sound Vol. 1", that the song "Loveblood" was inspired by the movie and the fact that he wished to be an actor to play the role."

Either the French Wiki has misinformed you, or you've gotten mixed up somehow. Whitley Strieber co-wrote the book that inspired The Day After Tomorrow. Anne Rice is the one responsible for the infamous vampire novels; in which the vampires are beautiful, tragic, perfect, bisexual, and non-defecating. Perhaps you have heard of Interview with the Vampire? Apparently Steve Vai recorded "Love Blood" for the 1994 movie adaptation of Interview with the Vampire, but his track was omitted, so (as the C's say) no horseshoes.

MK Scarlett said:
I always thought Stephen King was not an author like the others... Actually, I even experimented a very scarry "event" about "Simetierre" adapted to the cinema by Stephen King himself, but it is not the place to talk about this, and I am not sure to be ready, so.
Pet Sematary! I loved the book, but did not watch the film. Indian burial ground that reanimates corpses as evil "organic portals".... I'd like to hear about your scary experience when you're ready, Scarlett, and this IS the place to talk about it.
:D

Muxel said:
MK Scarlett said:

Either the French Wiki has misinformed you, or you've gotten mixed up somehow. Whitley Strieber co-wrote the book that inspired The Day After Tomorrow. Anne Rice is the one responsible for the infamous vampire novels; in which the vampires are beautiful, tragic, perfect, bisexual, and non-defecating. Perhaps you have heard of Interview with the Vampire? Apparently Steve Vai recorded "Love Blood" for the 1994 movie adaptation of Interview with the Vampire, but his track was omitted, so (as the C's say) no horseshoes.

You're right, thank you for noticing this to me and for giving me the details, I mixed up informations in the explanation with Whitley Strieber, an author I do not know too, but about him, I get the film Wolfen to check with C's informations about Grays.

Muxel said:
MK Scarlett said:
Pet Sematary! I loved the book, but did not watch the film. Indian burial ground that reanimates corpses as evil "organic portals".... I'd like to hear about your scary experience when you're ready, Scarlett, and this IS the place to talk about it.
:D

I will Muxel... ;)

MK Scarlett said:
I would like to know if C's sessions are mixed in the 7 books of The Wave or if there is a chronology. I mean if we have to read some sessions here in English, how to know which of them are in the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th tome and which ones already are in the three first tomes? It would be a big help to have a direction by waiting for the French version. ;)

Both. ;) There are times when the transcripts used in the Wave follow a general chronology (Wave 5 and 6 follow most closely of the bunch), other times where they are mixed up. I'm working on something to make this clear (a list of which sessions are quoted in which chapter of the Wave). I may even get fancy and create a visual way of showing it in the session threads, but that will be best done when all the sessions are up.

Just curious; what was the 'metaphysical exercise' that V mentioned at the time?

Oh, and ofcourse thank you for the session also. :)

Approaching Infinity said:
Both. ;) There are times when the transcripts used in the Wave follow a general chronology (Wave 5 and 6 follow most closely of the bunch), other times where they are mixed up. I'm working on something to make this clear (a list of which sessions are quoted in which chapter of the Wave). I may even get fancy and create a visual way of showing it in the session threads, but that will be best done when all the sessions are up.

Thank you so much Approaching Infinity for answering, it means to know this and about your suggestions it would be so great and very helpfull! ;D

Laura said:
January 1, 1995

[Continuation of December 31, 1994 session after break for New Year celebration.]

Q: (T) Well, all the abduction stuff was in 4 D, but being pulled out of the apartment from the 17th floor or wherever it was, and being sucked up in the beam of the light, that actually happened to her?

Q: (T) Well, he says that, too. (L) Well, he now thinks he has learned how to be a companion of God through these experiences.

Budd Hopkins Hears of New Danger in the Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case.mov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t9-ORR3Yhw

The Manhattan Abduction (Linda Cortile Napolitano) From UFOCASEBOOK
http://www.ufocasebook.com/Manhattan.html
An extremely compelling and controversial case of alien abduction is that of Linda Napolitano, (originally aliased as Cortile) which was researched by the well-known and respected Budd Hopkins. Napolitano claimed that she was abducted by the so-called "greys," who floated her from a closed bedroom window into a hovering UFO. The craft was waiting for her above a Manhattan apartment building at about 3:00 A.M. November 30, 1989. Linda's experience, though intriguing, was hampered at first by memory loss. She could recall only bits and pieces of the abduction. She could remember vividly the actual kidnapping and the room where she was examined, but the transportation process itself was totally lost to her. Further details of the case would be forthcoming via the passage of time, other witness statements, and through regressive hypnosis.

.....Opening frames of this trailer pans the Manhattan skyline, with next frame showing a vision into the future, 20 year's later........... :shock:

Orion logo - orion pictures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvFGyNz-8w Hmmmmmmmmm..Home of the Lizzie's, Pets of the Orions to Quote the C's :O
Wolfen (1981) Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpnyybR5o6s

Attachments

• WitnessedHopkins.jpg
    WitnessedHopkins.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 9
  • lindacortile.jpg
    lindacortile.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Reptilians-1.jpg
    Reptilians-1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for posting this session I'm enjoying these older sessions when they were so novel for you and you were learning as much about the C's as you were yourself.

I just wanted to let you know I appreciate everyone's hard work in continuing to clean up and post all of the sessions.

Gonzo

Q: (T) He's writing from his cojones, eh? [Laughter]

A: Okay, Terry.

Q: (L) Are there any further comments or do you want us to go on line now?
An updated video on the abduction of Linda Cortile.

Thanks for the post @c.a.

I found the last 15 minutes (starting at about :45) interesting. How the aliens transfer souls. It reminds me of the C’s discussion of soul transfer or re-animation of soldiers from the battlefield. I should probably look that up and see how well they match.

Thank you @c.a. for especially that video. It really echoes what the Cs have said in so many different ways, "Souls are not born and they never die".

An updated video on the abduction of Linda Cortile.

Session 22 October 1994:

Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

I thought the reproduction and soul extraction part of the video really seems like a logical explanation of what may be their process to extend their concept of "life" and avoid "dying". The STS end result is really entropy and death.

Back
Top Bottom