Session 10 October 2020

When somebody would like to give the crystals to the friends or family of other households, then things are a bit different. You can't just go to them and put the crystal on their TV. The gift is a good option, I think too.
I'm not even for the gift option in this case. People must have the intention and prior knowledge to use crystals for spiritual purposes, not just for decoration and the like. Spirituality gives a certain seriousness to it, and then it's off "Here's a crystal you weren't looking for!" - "What do I do with it?" - "You don't have to do anything, it works for you automatically." - "Do what?" - "Well, you know, spiritual things." - "You mean like ghosts?" That would be too cheap, like throwing candy around. There is a statement in the Bible: "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you." Matthew 7:6

That Trumpist thing is weird to me too.Not only are we not American,but having even a neutral or only slightly negative view of trump gets you labeled as a supporter. You either think he's hitler or you're not ''one of us''.Christ.
People have connected through the media and easily start behaving not as individuals but as a mass and there are those two masses with their 2 gravitational fields and it is supposed that you have to be attracted to one of the two.
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it." Matthew 7:13

Q: (L) So they know that there probably is more likely to be an Ice Age, cometary impacts, earth changes, death, destruction, disease...

(Joe) Food shortages, mass immigration, chaos... Otherwise, how can you keep those people on board to destroy their own reputations, countries, and economies? There has to be a compelling reason for them to continue to do that.

(Andromeda) But they're not even afraid of repercussions...

(L) They KNOW something's coming.

A: Yes and so do you and some few others. Enjoy the show!

According to Space Policy Online, President Trump has just signed a new Space Weather Bill:

PRESIDENT SIGNS PROSWIFT SPACE WEATHER BILL, BUT WITH CAVEATS​

President Trump signed the PROSWIFT space weather bill into law on October 21, but an accompanying signing statement expressed a number of caveats. Not only does he consider certain sections to be a limitation on his discretion to conduct foreign affairs, but he objects to what he calls the bill’s failure to address the resilience of national security assets or critical infrastructure.

Presidents can veto legislation if they totally disagree with something that passes Congress, but if the differences are less severe, they can sign a bill into law and add a “signing statement” explaining how they plan to interpret the law and work to make improvements. He chose the latter course in this case.

Five years in the making, the Promoting Research and Observations of Space Weather to Improve the Forecasting of Tomorrow (PROSWIFT) Act, S. 881, passed the Senate on July 27 and the House on September 16. It was presented to the President for signature on October 9.

In signing it last night, Trump said certain provisions “while generally unobjectionable as a matter of policy, could limit my discretion under Article II of the Constitution to conduct the Nation’s foreign affairs. These include applicable parts of section 2(a) and 51 U.S.C. 60601(c)(3) and 60603(c), as added by section 2(b). My Administration will treat these limitations as advisory and non-binding.”

He went on to express concern that the bill does not deal with space weather’s potential effect on national security and critical infrastructure.

Space weather refers to ejections from the Sun — Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) and solar wind — that can overload systems on Earth and in orbit that are critical to daily life, such as the electric grid or communications and navigation satellites.

“Without ensuring the resilience of these assets, our Nation will remain vulnerable to the effects of space weather, regardless of how accurate forecasting becomes. I look forward to working with the Congress to improve the resilience of national security assets and critical infrastructure to space weather.” — President Trump

Senator Gary Peters (D-MI) and Cory Gardner (R-CO) have been pushing the legislation since 2016, but it encountered one obstacle after another. One was the fact that the Senate bill contained provisions addressing national security and critical infrastructure, topics that resulted in multiple committee referrals in the House, hindering progress. The most recent House bill (H.R. 5260), from which the name PROSWIFT is taken, was co-sponsored by Rep. Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) and Mo Brooks (R-AL). In addition to the House Science, Space, and Technology Committee on which both serve, it was referred to the House Armed Services Committee and the House Natural Resources Committee.

In the end, the final bill removed the language that held up prior efforts, but nevertheless assigns roles and responsibilities to agencies involved in space weather research and forecasting and ensures coordination within the government to better predict severe space weather events and mitigate their impact. That includes the Department of Defense.

In a statement today, Peters praised the outcome.

“We were able to produce a bipartisan and bicameral compromise with the PROSWIFT Act that establishes a structure at the federal level to bring all federal agencies together to deal with the threats from space weather—including threats to our critical infrastructure and national security—two areas I focused on when I first introduced this bipartisan legislation.” — Sen. Gary Peters

Peters and Gardner issued a joint press release today applauding the bill’s enactment.

Peters said while “we cannot predict when they will happen, space weather events pose a unique and significant challenge to our national security, economy and technological infrastructure. We simply cannot afford to be caught flat-footed, and I am pleased that this bipartisan bill has been signed into law.”

Gardner added that he had spent years working with Peters on the legislation and is “proud to see our bipartisan bill signed into law to help bolster our country’s ability to predict and address these events.”

I'm not even for the gift option in this case. People must have the intention and prior knowledge to use crystals for spiritual purposes, not just for decoration and the like. Spirituality gives a certain seriousness to it, and then it's off "Here's a crystal you weren't looking for!" - "What do I do with it?" - "You don't have to do anything, it works for you automatically." - "Do what?" - "Well, you know, spiritual things." - "You mean like ghosts?" That would be too cheap, like throwing candy around. There is a statement in the Bible: "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you." Matthew 7:6
Crystals partly work by the self. Partly we enhance their capabilities. These are my experiences.

There was a discussion about the Crystals FOR PROTECTIONS, for the general protection. If it comes to the dream stone, personal crystal, or water crystal, then yeah, this is natural that people have to use them individually. Wearing the personal crystal or put into water the water crystal, this is clear. But as I say, we were talking about crystals for protection. They work anyway.

I write a bit about my experiences with crystals (first "1)" the example of how crystal works even if I didn't start regularly using prayers and sing to them, just maybe once or twice and second "2)" the example of how prayers instantly work):

1) Personal Crystal was black inside, and after a few days, I noticed that at the same time, this black something, in the crystal, was slowly disappearing. Simultaneously, bad feelings that I felt in the neck and head area start to disappear. It was some kind of blockade or attachment, some psychosomatic problem, stress maybe, I do not know. But definitely, the reason it comes back to normal was thanks to the personal crystal. This recovery process coming up systematically, was happening hour by hour due to my exposition to the crystal; it wasn't really correlated with the praying.

Suppose the personal crystal is working just by being exposed to him. Then, the protection crystal will work even more likely, than personal crystal, as it doesn't require the close exposition, wearing them in the pocket or very direct connections to the person, etc.

2) When I had a few days gap when I do not pray and sing to them, only using them, all of them like it usually is advisable. I decided to do the full prayers and singing, and at some point, when I was very good focused, I suddenly experience a specific flow of energy may be that expands on my whole body. It is hard to describe because these feelings weren't physical.

The reason for that could be that those crystals were connected to me because they connect to the person who has them, naturally by the exposition to them. However, prayers are also the same prayers that were used in the moment of the charging, so the same use of the prayers as the "arguments" that I was sent to them, merge with their natural frame of work, what allowed for some kind of the energy flow that was induced because of lack of any difference between INTENTION of the holder (me) and the intention of the Crystals (their frame of the INTENTIONS they were charged).

Of course, this hypothesis, and I cannot do a full study that would be proving all of that and make everything clear, but even without this knowledge, Crystals works. It is analogically as the driver can drive a car efficiently and with satisfaction even if he can't name the specific part of the somewhere in the engine.

So, these are just two of the many experiences I had. I write them as an example for Crystals working by self, and one example when they work was enhanced by me thanks to prayers.

When we want to give to someone Crystals, as the full set with all the type of crystals, this, of course, requires to make those people knowledgeable, but if someone wants to give the Crystal/Crystals FOR Protection to somebody then he/she does not need to know to every specific information, because such highly charged crystal for protection will also do his job.

Of course, the best situation is when we can send people to link to the forum, talk about everything to them. Maybe they will become interesting to order a full set of crystals and use them, dream stone, water crystal, and personal crystal. But not everyone will have such a situation with their friends and family. But still... those people can be gifted by the crystals for protection.

Force joyeuse à Ark.
Bonjour à tous, je suis nouvelle sur le site, je navigue à vue.
Merci pour tout votre précieux partage.

Hello Léonide, welcome to the forum :-) Since this is your first post to the forum, it is customary here to write an introduction post in the Newbies section where you can tell us a little about yourself and how you found your way here. Also since this is an English speaking forum, your posts will need to be translated into English. Many here find deepl.com helpful for that purpose. Looking forward to your participation.

Bonjour Léonide, bienvenue sur le forum :-) Comme c'est votre premier message sur le forum, il est d'usage ici d'écrire un message d'introduction dans la section "Newbies" où vous pouvez nous parler un peu de vous et de la façon dont vous avez trouvé votre chemin ici. De plus, comme il s'agit d'un forum anglophone, vos messages devront être traduits en anglais. Nombreux sont ceux qui trouvent deepl.com utile à cette fin. Nous nous réjouissons de votre participation.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

Voici votre premier message traduit en anglais:

Joyful strength to Ark.
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, I navigate on sight.
Thank you for all your precious sharing.

Thank you for a great session to all involved. Very good to hear that Ark is on the road to full recovery, which is a great relief after all this time.

The beginning is Nigh, which made me think of the saying "the end is nigh" and that it perhaps was a little clue to that the end of this darkness might be near and that major changes are imminent.

Great idea with the specifically charged crystals and to have them in our modes of transport.
Actually, spelling notwithstanding, my mind went straight to 'nihil', Latin for 'nothing', as in nothing can be done now, events must take their course.

Perhaps that's because I had a weird dream before I read about the session. I dreamed I was in my house and heard a tremendously loud whistling noise and immediately thought of a comet screaming through the atmosphere. In the dream, I ran outside. A couple of other people were out there and I asked them if they had heard the comet land. It seemed strange that the whistling noise just stopped. The people seemed dazed, and nobody could say they had heard it land. They didn't say much of anything, just sort of milled around.

I noticed there was a field full of long, greyish-green grass in front of my house, which now seemed to be an apartment building. I was no longer in a suburban neighbourhood. In the field there were two horses, one black and one white. They were odd-looking horses. Their backs were very broad and their legs tapered to ridiculously tiny hooves. They both seemed to be wearing long underwear, like two people do when they are dressing up as a horse in a pantomime.

Also, there was something wrong with the sun. It was bluish and didn't cut through the darkness much. It appeared to give off only the amount of light a streetlight would.

In the dream, I realized that, since I hadn't been aware that the comet had landed and that I had come outside to a very different landscape, I was likely dead. It also occurred to me that if I were dead, what I was really looking at was someone's attempt to recreate reality, to jump-start the matrix. I was just wondering what I could do to extricate myself from such fakery when I woke up.

This is the second time I've dreamt about reality being a construct of the mind in the past six months or so. Either this is the second installment of a lesson series, or I missed something the first time. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I would welcome anyone else's thoughts on this.

This is the second time I've dreamt about reality being a construct of the mind in the past six months or so. Either this is the second installment of a lesson series, or I missed something the first time. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? I would welcome anyone else's thoughts on this
I’ve had some very vivid dreams, with strange events, but nothing like what you’ve described. Do you keep a dream journal? This has been one crazy year, and I suspect things are likely to get more chaotic yet, but keeping track of your dreams in relation to what is transpiring in your life may help you connect some dots. From what the Cs say, dreams can either be a source of information or an avenue to seed disinformation.

Session 4 July 1998
A: You may do as you wish, just keep one eye and one ear tuned to current events. And, very important, log dreams. Arkadiusz too!

Q: (L) Is there going to be some communication to us through our dreams?

A: Visions.

Q: (L) Where will these visions originate from?

A: Ether.

Session 28 April 1996
Q: (L) What was the source of the dream where this was stated to me quite clearly?

A: Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists.

Q: (L) Okay. I can see that. But, at the same time they are also one of the best ways to get information from the subconscious and the higher conscious, is this not true?

A: We have mentioned dualities a lot!!

Thanks very much for your reply, Arwenn.
From what the Cs say, dreams can either be a source of information or an avenue to seed disinformation.

Session 4 July 1998

Session 28 April 1996
It's really interesting that you should bring this up. While I was writing the post, that very idea popped into my head. I've had other dreams that, in retrospect, seem to be a clear case of disinformation (see Extra-Terrestrial Invitation?), but, except for that one instance, I've never evaluated my dreams from that perspective. Regardless of all that I have read about mind invasion possibilities and technologies, it somehow didn't occur to me that my mind could also be affected. Perhaps I thought I was too unimportant for anyone to bother manipulating, but as Ark's illness shows, a blanket approach that catches many in its net can be taken.

You've helped me see one of my blinds spots and for that I am grateful.

Having members of the Cassiopaea Forum to run ideas and experiences past is marvelous. My heartfelt thanks to all who make it possible.

Has been a while, but sometimes a while is much needed :)
hope all is well!

A: Consider crystal protection for travel and supplementary spaces.

Q: (L) You mean like the crystals we charged to put in all of our vehicles?

I was just wondering, does it matter which type of crystal?
I'm assuming charged by the moon or sun? Though I would rather not assume,
I just have this nice stone store thats been open since 1993 and I want
to visit and get my soul on some of that crystal :clap:

I was just wondering, does it matter which type of crystal?
I'm assuming charged by the moon or sun? Though I would rather not assume,
I just have this nice stone store thats been open since 1993 and I want
to visit and get my soul on some of that crystal
Laura was talking about the crystals that she charged herself and which she has made available for all those forum members (and a few of their loved ones) who want or need them. In case you would like to know more:

Session Date: October 10th 2020

Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.

The day I read this session, I awoke from a dream that left me feeling quite literally heartbroken. So as I read that Ark is battling cancer, it struck me with unusual force. I know he's in good hands and will recover well, supported by the family of light. Our prayers, thoughts and well wishes go up for you. Thanks for all the things that you do, your efforts for the benefit of all, that we might not even know or be able fully appreciate.

I am sad to hear ARk is unwell. I hope he is better soon. On another note I must say I was extremely disappointed by the session. The questions asked were too basic and simple. Is there no-one else who finds that the topics covered are really naive. ?

What about the skirmishes in the middle east, communist infiltration of the western culture and political systems, practice of witchcraft and links between satanism and communism and BLM? What about the development of the current myths and all the ones from the past 2 centuries? What about the links between the CIA and Soviet politburo and the coming Synarchy? Also, there is a completely higher level of scientific and mathematical understanding which the cassiopeians seem to be completely unaware of?Is that only because the session participants are unaware of that fact themselves? How can that be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am not attacking anyone, but if we were in a room together this would be part of the discussion.
The areas of inquiry, or topics of interest that you mention seem to indicate a curious and questing nature. Maybe you have burning questions you feel are more worthy of discussion. It's often in retrospect, or as a result of some re-orienting shock that I realize how much of "my personal drama" -- that is subjective interpretation, overlay, or priorities -- I allow to tinge and color an experience or interaction.

Is it possible that your particular filter of "what's important" might be obstructing your view of what's being presented? Are you commenting from the perspective of someone who has read (and digested) an appreciable amount of the research, theories, and results that the assembled group has produced, which is in turn informed by decades of incisive research into disparate, arcane, often inscrutable areas of study?

Further study might reveal to you that all the points you raised have not only been addressed in an essential form, but that multi/hyperdimensional facets have been teased out that shine a singular and incomparable light if insight.

Whereas you might be endowed with an unparalleled intellect or prescient intuition, I might be naive and blunt of understanding. How will you contribute to the group's efforts, and assist the rest of us to attain your level of mastery?

... In short, we're all in the together, as our wonderful leaders keep telling us. But with our group here, we have a chance to make that a positive rather than a negative thing. So I'd encourage you to not get too identified with any one perspective, national or otherwise.

This is how I'd translate the C's comments about "enjoying the show". It might seem absurd or dismissive from a certain perspective, but there's a perspective that we can receive and identify with that reconciles this if we can divest and detach from the "self-referential" view.

If we can appreciate what is unfolding in a context that is broader than "my life, my family, race, religion/ideology, (IDENTITY)", we might find hope or even comfort in a paradoxical way!

Back
Top Bottom